Get Your Experimental Vaccine Injected ASAP!!

Trust us, we are from the government!

Dr. Fauci: “There are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate...”

President Asterisk:“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you.”

VP Kamala ‘working while on my knees’ Harris:”If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Seems to be a unified message - don’t get vaccinated.

Just waiting on my 2nd shot. I'm confident the risks of the vaccine are less than the risks of Covid so it's a no-brainer.

I can't speak for Harris or anyone else but I didn't trust Trump to give us honest information and not to pressure the FDA, CDC, etc. to get a vaccine out even if it was unsafe. I'm convinced those agencies actually did what they were supposed to do.
Well I hate to say this but you and Claudette won’t be around 2 to five years from now,the vaccine is designed to slowly kill you off in thst time frame,hundreds are dying worldwide from it within weeks of getting it,some within days.

Interesting. Where is the evidence that the vaccine kills you off in 2-5 years? Will i come back as a zombie after i die?

Hundreds around the world are dying from the vaccine after weeks? I wonder how many ppl died of covid during that exact same period around the world.

Well I hate to say this but you and Claudette won’t be around 2 to five years from now,the vaccine is designed to slowly kill you off in thst time frame,hundreds are dying worldwide from it within weeks of getting it,some within days.

I don't think you quite get that if you give millions of vaccine shots to OLD PEOPLE THAT DIE SOMETIMES, then some number of them will die within weeks of recieving vaccine of some other causes. Vaccine does not prevent anything except Covid-19.

General population death rate in just United States in 2003 was 8320 out of 1,000,000. So in 2003 you would EXPECT 160 deaths every week, per 1,000,000 in United States, among general population (not even old people group).

Stop spreading your silly half-baked nonsense.

Last edited:

I don't think you quite get that if you give millions of vaccine shots to OLD PEOPLE THAT DIE SOMETIMES, then some number of them will die within weeks of recieving vaccine of some other causes. Vaccine does not prevent anything except Covid-19.

General population death rate in just United States in 2003 was 8320 out of 1,000,000. So in 2003 you would EXPECT 160 deaths every week, per 1,000,000 in United States, among general population (not even old people group).

Stop spreading your silly half-baked nonsense.
Nobody can live forever. I don't give a rats ass if I get the flu, then die. I lived my life. I'd rather kick off sooner rther than later. I mean, come on. I don't want to be so old I end up in a nursing home with some mean person wiping my ass for me, or slapping me around. And that happens more than one thinks.

While you're at it, ask your doctor if Rybelsus is right for you.

The doctors get big payouts from big pharma to promote their drugs with tons of side effects.
Yeah sad world we live in when even doctors who have taken an oath to save lives that even they give in to greed and thank money will buy them happiness,they have reserved their spot in hell. Thank god for the patriot doctors exposing these criminal doctors who don’t get taken in by greed.

MDs aren’t immune to indoctrination, in fact, maybe even more suceptible as they spend more time in an academic environment than most. They can be just as hard headed and non-sensical as the average Democrat an, just like many scientists, they go with the flow of the left because they don’t want to be ostracized. Doctors didn’t speak out in mass due solely to politics when the CDC willingly misled(lied) to the American public about the dangers of HCL. I knew at that point that all hope was lost.

MDs aren’t immune to indoctrination, in fact, maybe even more suceptible as they spend more time in an academic environment than most. They can be just as hard headed and non-sensical as the average Democrat an, just like many scientists, they go with the flow of the left because they don’t want to be ostracized. Doctors didn’t speak out in mass due solely to politics when the CDC willingly misled(lied) to the American public about the dangers of HCL. I knew at that point that all hope was lost.

Do you know who didn't take HCL when he got Covid.

Donald Trump. He spent a year pushing this quack cure and when the chips were down, they treated him with something else.

While you're at it, ask your doctor if Rybelsus is right for you.

The doctors get big payouts from big pharma to promote their drugs with tons of side effects.
Yeah sad world we live in when even doctors who have taken an oath to save lives that even they give in to greed and thank money will buy them happiness,they have reserved their spot in hell. Thank god for the patriot doctors exposing these criminal doctors who don’t get taken in by greed.

That is correct. I also have a little inside information because my mom is a nurse. She is always telling when I call her on the phone how brainwashed and indoctrinated the doctors are. There aren't many good doctors left. My favorite good doctor is Andrew Kaufman.

Dr. Fauci: “There are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate...”

President Asterisk:“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you.”

VP Kamala ‘working while on my knees’ Harris:”If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Goddamned anti-vaccers... disingenuous, dishonest, and dangerous to the public health... should be silenced and/or ridiculed at every opportunity.

Goddamned anti-vaccers... disingenuous, dishonest, and dangerous to the public health... should be silenced and/or ridiculed at every opportunity.
When Trump was in office, the vaccines were the greatest thing ever.

Now they're the worst thing ever.

Trumpsters are not serious people.

Hey fuck it.

If Trumpers/QAnon nuts don't want to take the vaccine...who cares.

That makes it easier for sane people to get it sooner.

Let the nutbags die. They won't be missed

You couldn't even be bothered to quote her entire sentence.

Dishonest.

Here's the quote: If doctors tell us to take it I’ll be the first in line, but if Trump tells us I’m not taking it

You couldn't even be bothered to quote her entire sentence.

Dishonest.

Here's the quote: If doctors tell us to take it I’ll be the first in line, but if Trump tells us I’m not taking it

And Trump said to take it.

And Trump said to take it.
A doctor said to take it, so guess what?
1614256774343.png

Hilarious.
Now that your hero Fauchi says get the shot but you’ll never go out to dinner or to a movie again you lemmings jump up and scream I need that!

Do you know who didn't take HCL when he got Covid.

Donald Trump. He spent a year pushing this quack cure and when the chips were down, they treated him with something else.

He didn’t NOT take it because it was dangerous but rather because he had access to more effective treatments that were available when he contracted COVID. Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good left-wing, lunatic misinformation campaign.

Hilarious.
Now that your hero Fauchi says get the shot but you’ll never go out to dinner or to a movie again you lemmings jump up and scream I need that!
You probably thought that changing the subject was going to work.

You're a Trumpster. It didn't. You're a sheep.

Forum List

Back