Get this: FOX NEWS reads open letter slamming Trump in every way possible. Couldn't believe it.

Will Trump send a Twit-storm at the guy who killed OBL?
-------------------------------------------------------- it wasn't 'mcraven' that killed 'binladen' was it , wasn't mrobama or 'hilary' that killed 'bin laden' so who cares what they think ?? Where was this 'mcraven' when 'bin ladin' was killed if anyone knows .
Are you Trump's Twit-writer?
You should be!

-------------------------------------------------------- it wasn't 'mcraven' that killed 'binladen' was it , wasn't mrobama or 'hilary' that killed 'bin laden' so who cares what they think ?? Where was this 'mcraven' when 'bin ladin' was killed if anyone knows .
Are you Trump's Twit-writer?
You should be!
----------------------------------- my point is , this 'mcraven ' is no big deal unless he did something that i am unaware of . Same for 'mrobama'and hilary and the rest of them . From what i hear , i think that it was a youngish guy from Montana that plugged 'bin laden' 'IDB' . ['Rob O'neal' if i recall correct IDB .

Last edited:
So I am watching Fox News and they read this open letter from the Admiral that ran the wildly successful kill Bin Laden operation.

I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs. [...]

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

That was only part of the letter. You can read all of it here:

McRaven to Trump: Revoke my security clearance as well

Commander of SEAL raid that killed bin Laden blasts Trump: You have 'embarrassed,' 'humiliated' U.S.

He finished the letter with:

“If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken, the criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.”

----------------

Wow
wow
wow

This is an JI-NORMOUS b!tch slap of wham bam proportions.

McRaven said Brennan has "unparalleled integrity."

Trump has fake bone spurs.

Brennan voted for a communist and lied to Congress. Nothing honorable about him. He and his buddies destroyed America's confidence in the doj.

I mean , the photo of 'mrobama' and assembled 'ilk' in the situation room awaiting news of the killing of 'bin laden' is laughable . 'mrobama' shoulda been seated in a high chair as he looked laughable . Maybe i'll get the photo just for grins 'IDB' .

Number one: Do you think they tell someone go kill that guy and that's how it happens?

Or Number two:

Someone or some people, plan out who goes, when they go, what everyone's role is, what their actions are, what time of day or night do they go to avoid conflict, how long they stay, what their targets are, where they land, how many vehicles (trucks, jeeps, helicopters, etc.) do they take, what happens if a vehicle is disabled, what happens to scrub the mission, who stays in contact to act as a guide, choosing who is going and so many things I didn't think of.

I'm guessing if it were number one, anyone could give the order.

But If it were number two, then that's what McRaven did.

I mean , the photo of 'mrobama' and assembled 'ilk' in the situation room awaiting news of the killing of 'bin laden' is laughable . 'mrobama' shoulda been seated in a high chair as he looked laughable . Maybe i'll get the photo just for grins 'IDB' .
Obama was so cool, he went to a very public White House press dinner while this was happening. The White House didn't want to tip anyone off that something was happening.

Now if it had been Trump, he would have wanted it televised for the ratings and he would have told the Russians in the Oval Office.

And then when it failed, he would have blamed it on Obama, Hillary, the Democrats and Mueller.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , the photo of 'mrobama' and assembled ilk waiting for the results of Rob O'Neal killing ' obama binladin' a few years back . Its like i said , mrobama shoulda had a 'high chair' as he sinks into nothingness . --- File:Obama and Biden await updates on bin Laden.jpg - Wikipedia --- anyway , check it out , and its just for grins IDB .

I was able to find the entire copy. Here it is:

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.=

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.
The military is now embarrassing themselves in the same way that the FBI embarrassed themselves.

Pathetic.

John Brennan is true scum.
And here we have evidence that the trumpanzees had nothing but contempt for the military from the git go.
Bullshit.
More evidence. Thank you.

I was able to find the entire copy. Here it is:

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.=

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

Crapper lies to congress

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , the photo of 'mrobama' and assembled ilk waiting for the results of Rob O'Neal killing ' obama binladin' a few years back . Its like i said , mrobama shoulda had a 'high chair' as he sinks into nothingness . --- File:Obama and Biden await updates on bin Laden.jpg - Wikipedia --- anyway , check it out , and its just for grins IDB .
So....................

you're saying.................

Obama wasn't sitting right???????

That's it?

That's your criticism?

You do know he was the commander in chief and not a general?

OK, you took a wild swing.

And ended up with a laughable miss.

Better luck next time.

Last edited:
This is just a try out.

If taking away the clearances of witnesses to the Russia investigation can stymie the investigation and no one steps up, Trump's next target are the clearances of Mueller and his team.

Trump will fight to get Top Secret clearances for such compromised people as Jared Kushner and Trump Jr. But he will block anyone who might find out his evil doings.

Lefty twits will swallow anything. Brennan and the idiot in the OP as well as others are bitching that Trump has somehow taken away his right to free speech, “...tactics will suppress the voices of criticism...”. What’s Trump done to take away Brennan’s right to free speech? Nothing. The jerk is free to say anything he wants about anything he wants. Not having access to intelligence in no way harms that freedom. And the dirty little secret is Brennan and his sycophants know it, but they also know just making such a foolish allegation will be accepted as gospel by the masses of low info lefties too dumb to realize they’re being used. All they hear is Trump’s messing with an American’s basic free speech right and that’s bad so, yeah, he must be a real danger to our country.

I’ve also heard Brennan claim being stripped of his clearance is an act of treason by Trump. Treason! Complete bullshit again but again the aim is a baseless sound bite he knows will light up the terminally stupid of the dimocrat party and lamestream media. And the circle jerking goes on...

Forum List

Back