Get ready for the YOU KNOW WHATS to take another OPPORTUNITY to loot.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Any reason, the same race, does the same thing, and it makes no difference what state or city. Just, get ready.

If they didn't turn out to vote, why would they turn out to loot?

When? Hillary's concession speech....
Where? Everywhere there are cars to vandalize, businesses to burn down, and Trump supporters to beat and bloody...

If they didn't turn out to vote, why would they turn out to loot?

Make more money rioting and looting than for voting

I understand that, but generally, doesn't there need to be a trigger of some sort. What is the queue to start the riot? Will they stay up till the concession speech, or will they start to riot tomorrow after they are drunk?

Maybe inauguration day?

I guess I am just having a hard time understanding the logistics of when it starts. Though have been following the posts of one of the main leaders of the BLM Shaun King, SJW writer for New York Daily News, previously at the Daily Kos. . . . it is interesting reading. :eusa_think: (Boasts

1 hour ago. . . 67 K likes

"Dear Friends,
If Donald Trump wins within the next hour, we still have 70 days before he becomes President.
WE MUST ORGANIZE OUR RESISTANCE.
Let me know you hear me."

30 min ago. . . 6.2 k likes.

"Friends - I assure you that we do not have time to sulk. We have a few hours at most. We are up against a dangerous & nefarious foe."

Not sure I'm that worried, it's possible though. There does seem to be some fear.

So, you Trump supporters still don't understand that your leaders fed you loopy propaganda about the "violent Clinton voters", and that you fell hard for it?

Dang. They did a superb job of brainwashing you.

So, after it doesn't happen, how will you justify your nutty beliefs? Something about guns, maybe, or the wimpiness of liberals? Lord knows you're not smart enough to figure out that you were played.

Forum List

Back