Get over it and get back to work

If you worked then it wouldn't be so boring. But in that case you wouldn't have been a Hillary partisan in the first place would you?

You successfully derailed your own thread and proved his point in the process.

Nicely done.

I didnt derail it. Its whats done whenever people threaten to get outside the lines set by the left. It may be a war of definitions, or personal attacks or whatever. The purpose is to derail communications. Attack mutts whose greatest fear is a discussion outside the bounds they set.

But I said what I wanted to say. No amount of attacking undoes that.

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting you to realize how much of an ass you made out of yourself. I was just pointing it out to you.

You were expecting another surrender to the media narrative. Which isnt going to happen here. You lost. You should be getting used to that by now.

Neat.

I thought so.

Glad I could help.

You did. Punching bags always come in handy.

Uh huh. Whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

This is why we must have an end date to this so called slow down....we must return to normal or we will all wish we had never done this...
The metrics are simple:
  1. I have documentation from Stanford about how long Covid lives on various surfaces. After that it dies.
  2. We should have had everyone stoke up on supplies and hunker down that long plus a week.
  3. You quarantine the sick until they are well.
  4. ITMT, anyone not diagnosed, their symptoms come out during the gestation period.
  5. You've now cut off all avenues for the spread and survival of the virus: Person to person contact. Surface contact. Latent infected. Those already sick.
  6. We are talking a few weeks, 3-4 at most. During that time, you've eliminated new hosts for the virus to live, it has died off all surfaces and the sick have been detected and isolated.
SO WHAT IS THIS TALK OF THERE BEING NO END IN SIGHT? WHY IS TRUMP'S EASTER GOAL SO RIDICULOUS? We should be starting to see light at the end of the tunnel by the end of the month!

Agreed.

If everyone went home for two weeks and didn't come out, this would be over.

I think the peak is in April.
well everyone is at home and the number continues to count up. how come?

people not mingling and yet we have people getting it? how?
We are now Testing people and the gestation period is ending

This is why we must have an end date to this so called slow down....we must return to normal or we will all wish we had never done this...
The metrics are simple:
  1. I have documentation from Stanford about how long Covid lives on various surfaces. After that it dies.
  2. We should have had everyone stoke up on supplies and hunker down that long plus a week.
  4. ITMT, anyone not diagnosed, their symptoms come out during the gestation period.
  5. You've now cut off all avenues for the spread and survival of the virus: Person to person contact. Surface contact. Latent infected. Those already sick.
  6. We are talking a few weeks, 3-4 at most. During that time, you've eliminated new hosts for the virus to live, it has died off all surfaces and the sick have been detected and isolated.
SO WHAT IS THIS TALK OF THERE BEING NO END IN SIGHT? WHY IS TRUMP'S EASTER GOAL SO RIDICULOUS? We should be starting to see light at the end of the tunnel by the end of the month!
Because Dimocrats cheat, lie and fake things.

The metrics are simple:

Agreed.

the US has tested more people than any other country. and look at the deaths. hmmmmmmm you too should put cotton in your ears, your brains are leaking out too.

The metrics are simple:

Agreed.

the US has tested more people than any other country. and look at the deaths. hmmmmmmm you too should put cotton in your ears, your brains are leaking out too.

If you didn’t want your question answered, don’t ask it shit brains. Really; what is your fucking problem?

Your blob said that we should socially distance our selves. You haven’t come up from airfrom sucking his cock for 4 years and believe every word that piece of shit says. Businesses are doing what he and a lot of Republican governors are telling them to do you lousy piece of shit.

Fuck off.

The metrics are simple:

Well, why didn’t we just ask YOU in the first place? Who the fuck are you again? Just throw a pinch of salt at it. Right, doctor?

The metrics are simple:

Agreed.

If you didn’t want your question answered, don’t ask it shit brains. Really; what is your fucking problem?

Your blob said that we should socially distance our selves. You haven’t come up from airfrom sucking his cock for 4 years and believe every word that piece of shit says. Businesses are doing what he and a lot of Republican governors are telling them to do you lousy piece of shit.

Fuck off.
look at the gaslighter, sharing experiences with us all. arguing with you or expecting honest debate, is laughable. we destroyed american jobs and maybe killed some, because of panic over something less worse than the flu. the numbers are coming in, and it just isn't worse than the flu. shame. Trump cautioned his directives by implanted dweebs who know nothing. I'm hoping on Monday, he begins the correction to the dweebs errors. See, Trump was between a rock, and a hard place. Put there by leftists who control media. ain't you proud? that was rhetorical. no need to answer.

The metrics are simple:

Well, why didn’t we just ask YOU in the first place? Who the fuck are you again? Just throw a pinch of salt at it. Right, doctor?
the irony in your post.

This isn't really a democrat/republican thing....when job losses occur -- they don't ask what party you belong to before they give you a pink slip -- they just give you the pink slip.....

Majority of Americans don't give a fuck about party labels when it comes to putting food on the table -- best thing Trump can do is declare America open for business again....

And just focus on a vaccination -- the sooner the better....yea people may die -- so what.......blame it on something else and move on...

Americans have short memories anyway -- just get the economy back working and I guarantee Trump will win in a landslide

The metrics are simple:

Agreed.

Fuck off.
look at the gaslighter, sharing experiences with us all. arguing with you or expecting honest debate, is laughable. we destroyed american jobs and maybe killed some, because of panic over something less worse than the flu. the numbers are coming in, and it just isn't worse than the flu. shame. Trump cautioned his directives by implanted dweebs who know nothing. I'm hoping on Monday, he begins the correction to the dweebs errors. See, Trump was between a rock, and a hard place. Put there by leftists who control media. ain't you proud? that was rhetorical. no need to answer.

The never ending excuses for the blob continue. I am impressed you refrained from sucking his dick long enough to respond; as impotent as you are/it was

The never ending excuses for the blob continue. I am impressed you refrained from sucking his dick long enough to respond; as impotent as you are/it was

Then you should stop sucking 'the blobs's' dick, whoever the blob may be.

The metrics are simple:

Agreed.

Fuck off.

dude, I really don't need to know your habits. keep them to yourself.

Until they set this up nobody will get bk to work like normal ever again the invisible 911 was once again use to take ur rights one day the morons will figure it out. U all know where this came from too to read up on ur own enslavement dumbasses. lol

1585317477030.png

Forum List

Back