Zone1 'Get Out of My Neighborhood'

Was the canvasser a democrat? Was the local politician a Democrat? If so, it was deserved.

What motivated this man to not ask, but DEMAND that this young man who was merely attempting to canvas the neighbor on behalf of a local politician, immediately leave HIS neighborhood? What if the young man hadn't been armed with a cell phone?

The old guy is an idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What motivated this man to not ask, but DEMAND that this young man who was merely attempting to canvas the neighbor on behalf of a local politician, immediately leave HIS neighborhood? What if the young man hadn't been armed with a cell phone?

Is that all?

What happened next?

So we had Barbecue Becky and now we have Canvassing Cox.

What a perfect ass. With that belly and his stress level, no doubt a heart attack waiting to happen. Dude. CHILL.

If fascists kill democrats they are good people.

The only good democrat is underground.
Exactly why, in 2022, it's a very bad idea to canvas a neighbourhood about anything political.
There's an old saying/rule ...(to stay out of trouble) "Never discuss sex, religion, or politics in public".
Mommy dearest told me so 60 years ago.
The saying/rule is absolutely as relevant today as it was then...even more so I believe.
"In public" being anywhere outside your front door....the street, public transport, workplace.
The workplace is a particularly dangerous place as regards the rule.

One wrong word (glance or accidental touch) could result in serious discussions with management, and possible dismissal.
"I love Trump" as one example.

Last edited:

Why did you pick this story of perceived racism when there are black kids beating people to death on a daily basis? This thread is insulting.

Okay, so I didn't see this man say anything racist.

He asked why this person was going door to door in their neighborhood. That used to be called "Due diligence". You see someone acting suspiciously in your neighborhood, you say something.

The white guy is an asshat.

Why did you pick this story of perceived racism when there are black kids beating people to death on a daily basis? This thread is insulting.
I agree, and it shows the hypocrisy.

If a white person starts a thread about the black guy who beat the Asian guy into unconsciousness in the subway, or the black guy who pushed a white woman down the subway station stairs, or a black guy takes a machete to a Jew, or a black guy punches an old lady on the street for no reason and she slams her head into a fire hydrant, then blacks like OP will come out and call the person who started the thread “racist.”

But when a white guy yells at a black guy to get off his lawn, OP feels that is worthy of a thread.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

I agree, and it shows the hypocrisy.

If a white person starts a thread about the black guy who beat the Asian guy into unconsciousness in the subway, or the black guy who pushed a white woman down the subway station stairs, or a black guy takes a machete to a Jew, or a black guy punches an old lady on the street for no reason and she slams her head into a fire hydrant, then blacks like OP will come out and call the person who started the thread “racist.”

But when a white guy yells at a black guy to get off his lawn, OP feels that is worthy of a thread.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Ahh... the part you leave out is that usually when a black person is involved with something like that, it usually involves mental illness. We have plenty of crime because we don't treat the mentally ill, we just let them wander the streets. But when it's a black mentally ill person who does something bad, you are on here SCREAMING about those evil blacks. You know, because you are racist.

MEANWHILE- this is an affluent white person who didn't like what I presume is a black man in his neighborhood. I'm trying to keep an open mind here, because we don't know what this guy did to provoke this guy. I know when I was a census enumerator in 2010, I dealt with some pretty crazy people. One of them even unleashed his dog on me.

Forum List

Back