Zone1 imho There are aggressors on both sides.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
All of this is my opinion. I do not mean to present any thing as fact.

I believe there are oppressors on both sides. I believe there are victims on both sides. Anyone who believes that one side or the other, is the oppressor or the victim, is a blind crazy person.

There are killers on both sides. There are rapist on both sides. I condemn all the violence, and all the violent actors on both sides.

There are collectivizing people, who stereotype on both sides. There are people who mention slavery and Jim Crow, to imply all whites are slavery Jim Crow people. There are people who mention, crimes committed by blacks, to imply all blacks are criminals. There are people on both sides, who use a technique called mirroring, and collectivize and stereotype, to show people who collectivize and stereotype, what it is like. There are people who mention wrongs, to show some group is not without sin.

Racial tensions can be escalated or deescalated. In order to deescalate, there has to be a TWO WAY, conversation about race.

Whites are being silenced. There are media sites that have hate speech rules. These rules have nothing to with, these sites being able to read people minds, and tell weather or not, someone hates someone. There are nations that have hate speech laws.

Law enforcement is using investigation, as a form of punishment, to silence whites. They are spent money to investigate "It's ok to be white". They spent money to investigate parents, who spoke, at some sort of school meeting.

Shutting some one up, is an escalation. When someone does not have the option use their words, nor their right to express themselves, they have to look at their other options.

Blacks and their sympathizers, having the power to silence, whites, shows they have the power to bully whites.

Sure, there are offenders on both sides, but to give it equal status is wrong. It's the leftwing that commits the vast majority---- 90+ percent----of offenses. It is the left who are openly trying to divide people by race; not the right. Perhaps not with you, but whenever I hear the media report about violence from both sides, I see it as cover for the left's violent acts, by presenting a false both-sides-do-it narrative. Most recently, we've seen this with the DOJ's statement about violence following the Roe v Wade reversal.

Even more starkly in the case of the so-called January 6 protests, we've seen conservatives crucified for something minor compared to the deadly violent riots committed by the left.

Last edited:

I believe there are oppressors on both sides. I believe there are victims on both sides. Anyone who believes that one side or the other, is the oppressor or the victim, is a blind crazy person.

There are killers on both sides. There are rapist on both sides. I condemn all the violence, and all the violent actors on both sides.

There are collectivizing people, who stereotype on both sides. There are people who mention slavery and Jim Crow, to imply all whites are slavery Jim Crow people. There are people who mention, crimes committed by blacks, to imply all blacks are criminals. There are people on both sides, who use a technique called mirroring, and collectivize and stereotype, to show people who collectivize and stereotype, what it is like. There are people who mention wrongs, to show some group is not without sin.

Racial tensions can be escalated or deescalated. In order to deescalate, there has to be a TWO WAY, conversation about race.

Whites are being silenced. There are media sites that have hate speech rules. These rules have nothing to with, these sites being able to read people minds, and tell weather or not, someone hates someone. There are nations that have hate speech laws.

Law enforcement is using investigation, as a form of punishment, to silence whites. They are spent money to investigate "It's ok to be white". They spent money to investigate parents, who spoke, at some sort of school meeting.

Shutting some one up, is an escalation. When someone does not have the option use their words, nor their right to express themselves, they have to look at their other options.

Blacks and their sympathizers, having the power to silence, whites, shows they have the power to bully whites.
Bullshit. There has to be a two way conversation and that means it's time whites started to listen. They haven't done so do 246 years. And what YOU are saying isn't happening. Where are whites getting silenced? Each day when you look at CNN, MSNBC FOX and Newsmax, there are 2 blacks and one hispanic on 32 TV shows. The rest are white. So where in the hell are whites being silenced?

The only people who have gotten to speak about race until recent years have been whites. Whites made up all these bullshit stereotypes we're trying to end. There aren't people on both ends doing a damn thing. One end is trying to correct the lie and the other side is whin8ng because people are trying to stop the lies.

Stop whining. Whites aren't being silenced. Jim Crow is over. Whites who practice racism do it differently now and those of us who face it are tired of the game those like you play.

Sure, there are offenders on both sides, but to give it equal status is wrong. It's the leftwing that commits the vast majority---- 90+ percent----of offenses. It is the left who are openly trying to divide people by race; not the right. Perhaps not with you, but whenever I hear the media report about violence from both sides, I see it as cover for the left's violent acts, by presenting a false both-sides-do-it narrative. Most recently, we've seen this with the DOJ's statement about violence following the Roe v Wade reversal.

Even more starkly in the case of the so-called January 6 protests, we've seen conservatives crucified for something minor compared to the deadly violent riots committed by the left.
You have shown yourself to be a card carrying white racist. You are part of the problem.

Are there only two sides?

Forum List

Back