Gerry Conlon - a case against the death penalty

Abortion has killed tens of millions of innocents.
Where is your concern over those victims?
Its a different thread.

In which thread do you express any concern for the tens of millions of innocent victims of abortion? Link?

Why do you want to kill Gery Conlon for a crime he didnt commit ?

I don't. I recognize that as a genuine failure of the relevant justice system.

But how many innocent victims do you suppose have been murdered by criminala who ought to have been put to death, or at least have been kept locked up, but who were set free to go on to commit more crimes?

I bet it's a lot more than the number of wrongful executions such as could have happened to Mr. Conlon.

Why do you want dangerous, violent criminals to be set loose to prey again on human beings?

In which thread do you express any concern for the tens of millions of innocent victims of abortion? Link?

I don't. I recognize that as a genuine failure of the relevant justice system.

But how many innocent victims do you suppose have been murdered by criminala who ought to have been put to death, or at least have been kept locked up, but who were set free to go on to commit more crimes?

I bet it's a lot more than the number of wrongful executions such as could have happened to Mr. Conlon.

Why do you want dangerous, violent criminals to be set loose to prey again on human beings?
Gerry never hurt anybody. He was as innocent as you or me.. How is he a dangerous criminal ?

Again, slower this time......I am fine with executions. I am not fine with improper conviction processes, that is the problem that needs to be corrected, not putting murderers to death
You cant seperate the death penalty from dishonest policing. The one leads to the other. Until you can come up with corruption free policing then the death penalty is immoral.

You cant seperate the death penalty from dishonest policing. The one leads to the other. Until you can come up with corruption free policing then the death penalty is immoral.
Of course you can peabrain. One is the law, the institution. The other is a process of finding the clues and evidence, and information to convict the guilty party....an unbiased process that must be done correctly. They are totally separate items, as a conviction may result in another sentence like life imprisonment.

Of course you can peabrain. One is the law, the institution. The other is a process of finding the clues and evidence, and information to convict the guilty party....an unbiased process that must be done correctly. They are totally separate items, as a conviction may result in another sentence like life imprisonment.
You are condemning innocent people to death.

You lack the intellect to debate with me so you deflect.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Or, more likely and far more often, guilty people. In fact, the goal of the system is to avoid all guilty verdicts of innocent people.
You seem uite relexed about killing innocent people. i suspect you would fell differently if it was you or someboy connected to you.

It's funny you trying to cast aspersions on my intellect in a post that clearly shows what a sloppy, illiterate retard you are.
Well my eyesight is failing but thanks for pointing out my shortcomings. Meanwhile you are still hanging Gerry Conlon for something he didnt do.

He isnt black you know.

You seem uite relexed about killing innocent people. i suspect you would fell differently if it was you or someboy connected to you.
I’m not uite relaxed about any such thing, taint. I’m not pro-abortion. You are.

And nothing I said suggests or implies that I’m relaxed about it. The contrary is true, in fact. I just thought that your imbecilic contentions need to get flayed — in public.

I fell the same way all people fall. Down. It’s called “gravity.” Your fat ass ought to be familiar with it.

For a twat from your part of the world, you have an unusually poor handle on English grammar and spelling.

I’m not uite relaxed about any such thing, taint. I’m not pro-abortion. You are.

And nothing I said suggests or implies that I’m relaxed about it. The contrary is true, in fact. I just thought that your imbecilic contentions need to get flayed — in public.

I fell the same way all people fall. Down. It’s called “gravity.” Your fat ass ought to be familiar with it.

For a twat from your part of the world, you have an unusually poor handle on English grammar and spelling.
You are happy to see inncent people hang because mostly guilty people hang.
Thats a conservative stance from the dark ages.

I suggest that you give the subject some thought.

You are happy to see inncent people hang because mostly guilty people hang.
Thats a conservative stance from the dark ages.

I suggest that you give the subject some thought.
I’m not happy to see anybody hang, you retard.

I suggest that you start (someday) TO think.

Forum List

Back