Germany: Hanukkah canceled, relocated in fear of Antisemitism

But, back to the topic of the OP.

Jews call for open borders, then get victimized by it.

Are the majority of Jews just that stupid, or just they're mega masochists?

What about Poland's new APPOINTED NOT ELECTED Prime Minister he is now in charge of Poland's borders lol. Would you say Poland's borders are safe with him in charge of them?

Probably not..

Some of Poland's borders are in what was formerly Germany. Similar applies to Poland and Ukraine.

I was in a hotel in the Upper Silesian mountains once, in the bar, watching a German choir singing, quite openly, Deutschland Deutschland über Alles.

Poland should be again Partitioned they are squatting on some earth that is not theirs, I like the below 1772-1795 Partitions of Poland:

View attachment 166417

"watching a German choir singing, quite openly, Deutschland Deutschland über Alles."

Which means nothing because they are not allowed to sing the FULL thing ONLY the third stanza.

Instead of ONLY being allowed to sing the third stanza, abandon the third stanza and the crap about unity and justice and freedom and ONLY sing the first two stanzas bring back standing TOGETHER for protection and defence and German LOYALTY to nation ie. Patriotism, WTF they are told by OTHERS by non-Germans that they cannot even sing their FULL National Anthem, time to tell those OTHERS to fuck off.

That applies to within Germany. Didn't in Poland.

I was not refering to Poland though.

I know many people in the IDF.
They know the moment the missile is fired and respond almost immediately and you are embarrassing yourself.
Even if they respond directly the projectile or missile would need more than 30 seconds. You are babbling nonsense. You surely don´t know IDF soldiers and are misinformed by malicious sources. Or maybe you just make your bullshit up yourself.

However, there is no magic missile start detection system.
You are an idiot.
How do you think Iron Dome works, you moron?
Israel doesn't even brag that they are way past Iron Dome.
What they have detects unusual heat sources and responds appropriately almost immediately.
It's obvious from the Jew hating theme in your postings that what bothers you is that not enough Jews have been murdered.
Hamas is in deep shit and they well know it.
Iron Dome is based on fast missiles to counter the short time they have to react. Even if Iron Dome was able to detect a rocket launch, and it is not, it couldn´t know where the missile is going to. Iron dome ascertains the path of a rocket based on its trajectory, so it is clear the rocket is already underway. It must be very precise to intercept a rocket and its success rate is disputed.

Most important, it is not a retaliation system but an interception system. Your cluelessness is only outmatched by the bullshit you accuse me of.
I believe I just stated that Israel is way past Iron Dome, even though they don't publicize it.
They are, in fact, entering an even further phase of aggression as opposed to defense because they're tired of dealing with Arab
bullshit.
And yes, the Arab world is fully aware of this and shitting in their pants.
What now? Iron Fist?
Just search for the IDF site and cry.

The Austrians were basically told that they were taken over by the Germans, so it wasn't their fault. They didn't need to do any soul searching at all, and so they've remained more racist and more nationalistic.

Well, why is Austria more Nationalist, and Racist than Ireland?
Surely, Austria has more guilt for WW2 than Ireland, no?

East Germany voted in the Nazis more too, it appears.

NSDAP_Wahl_1933.png

You should just go back to Stormfront, you post with the exact same name there so you are the Stormfront Sobieski.

Stormfront is fanatically pro-German as a collective, they should be embarrassed of themselves, making up garbage like Poles killed over 30,000 Germans before WW2 in Bromberg Massacre, which never happened.
And
giving excuses for Germans in WW2 destroying White cities like Warsaw, and Rotterdam.

Bromberger Blutsonntag did happen, though I think approx 400-460 Germans were killed by you Polish peasants.

There was no Bromberg Massacre before WW2, there was after WW2, which was provoked by local Germans collaborating with Nazi Germany to kill Polish people.
Of course provoked by the Germans because only Germans do bad things.

Well, why is Austria more Nationalist, and Racist than Ireland?
Surely, Austria has more guilt for WW2 than Ireland, no?

East Germany voted in the Nazis more too, it appears.

NSDAP_Wahl_1933.png

You should just go back to Stormfront, you post with the exact same name there so you are the Stormfront Sobieski.

Stormfront is fanatically pro-German as a collective, they should be embarrassed of themselves, making up garbage like Poles killed over 30,000 Germans before WW2 in Bromberg Massacre, which never happened.
And
giving excuses for Germans in WW2 destroying White cities like Warsaw, and Rotterdam.

Bromberger Blutsonntag did happen, though I think approx 400-460 Germans were killed by you Polish peasants.

There was no Bromberg Massacre before WW2, there was after WW2, which was provoked by local Germans collaborating with Nazi Germany to kill Polish people.

Such as?

Even if they respond directly the projectile or missile would need more than 30 seconds. You are babbling nonsense. You surely don´t know IDF soldiers and are misinformed by malicious sources. Or maybe you just make your bullshit up yourself.

However, there is no magic missile start detection system.
You are an idiot.
What they have detects unusual heat sources and responds appropriately almost immediately.
It's obvious from the Jew hating theme in your postings that what bothers you is that not enough Jews have been murdered.
Iron Dome is based on fast missiles to counter the short time they have to react. Even if Iron Dome was able to detect a rocket launch, and it is not, it couldn´t know where the missile is going to. Iron dome ascertains the path of a rocket based on its trajectory, so it is clear the rocket is already underway. It must be very precise to intercept a rocket and its success rate is disputed.

Most important, it is not a retaliation system but an interception system. Your cluelessness is only outmatched by the bullshit you accuse me of.
I believe I just stated that Israel is way past Iron Dome, even though they don't publicize it.
They are, in fact, entering an even further phase of aggression as opposed to defense because they're tired of dealing with Arab
bullshit.
What now? Iron Fist?
No Iron Fist...

You are an idiot.

bullshit.
What now? Iron Fist?
No Iron Fist...
Your ad hominems have a null impact on Israel's current ability to grind Hezbollah into dust.
And to be honest, your misery gladdens my heart.

What about Poland's new APPOINTED NOT ELECTED Prime Minister he is now in charge of Poland's borders lol. Would you say Poland's borders are safe with him in charge of them?

Probably not..

Some of Poland's borders are in what was formerly Germany. Similar applies to Poland and Ukraine.

I was in a hotel in the Upper Silesian mountains once, in the bar, watching a German choir singing, quite openly, Deutschland Deutschland über Alles.

Poland should be again Partitioned they are squatting on some earth that is not theirs, I like the below 1772-1795 Partitions of Poland:

View attachment 166417

"watching a German choir singing, quite openly, Deutschland Deutschland über Alles."

Which means nothing because they are not allowed to sing the FULL thing ONLY the third stanza.

Instead of ONLY being allowed to sing the third stanza, abandon the third stanza and the crap about unity and justice and freedom and ONLY sing the first two stanzas bring back standing TOGETHER for protection and defence and German LOYALTY to nation ie. Patriotism, WTF they are told by OTHERS by non-Germans that they cannot even sing their FULL National Anthem, time to tell those OTHERS to fuck off.

Germans need to be Partitioned, they are the worst menace Europe has to offer, after-all.

From Hitler to Merkel this country is crazy.

Probably not..

As soon as I was told that Beata Szydło a Polish Patriot who was elected in a LANDSLIDE and who is VERY popular with the population, as soon as I was told that she was strong armed from OUTSIDE POLAND to resign and from OUTSIDE POLAND Mateusz Morawiecki who is not a Patriot and has no history within Law and Justice - he only joined them in 2015 - that he had been APPOINTED to be Prime Minister the first thought I had was there goes Poland his instinct is to Culturally Enrich Poland as revenge and he will not be able to stop himself and not only that here comes the full on Propaganda Guilt Trip for the population, Poland is totally fucked now.

The only way Poland survives is if this Mateusz Morawiecki is somehow removed, he is toxic to the health of the Polish nation and the population.

Morawiecki is definitely some plot since he's a Jewish banker.

Either an EU plot to control Poland.
or
a Polish plot to control the EU.

I'm not sure which it is, yet.

bullshit.
What now? Iron Fist?
No Iron Fist...
Your ad hominems have a null impact on Israel's current ability to grind Hezbollah into dust.
What misery? Contrary to your Patriots and Iron Domes we Germans have a anti-missile system that actually works.

Nächstbereichschutzsystem MANTIS - Wikipedia

Probably not..

View attachment 166417

Germans need to be Partitioned, they are the worst menace Europe has to offer, after-all.

From Hitler to Merkel this country is crazy.
HOHO! Your hatred is fantastic.

bullshit.
What now? Iron Fist?
No Iron Fist...
What misery? Contrary to your Patriots and Iron Domes we Germans have a anti-missile system that actually works.

If Israel's defense system didn't work, there'd be no Israel and you'd be at a rock club dancing the night away instead of posting here about how Israel is committing genocide.

How is it hilarious? When it happens Poland is fucked it's either financially go down the toilet because already its a poor nation or take the Migrant Quota there is no third choice.

We fully support Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and we probably will join the V4, we cannot trust Poland because they are too up Washington DCs buttocks because of their irrational paranoia that Russia is at any moment about to invade them we cannot trust them also because of Mateusz Morawiecki and his um history. We like Beata Szydło, her replacement we do not trust and the Polish population should know this is not a Patriot, you cannot be Loyal to two masters.

An economy will bounce back someday.

you let in a migrant population, your descendants will be cursing your name for a thousand years.

We have had a rethink, we now consider Poland a danger to our own European Project which our main partner will be Hungary, Polands paranoia about Russia and this new Prime Minister NOT ELECTED but appointed to replace a very popular Prime Minister has had us rethinking our relationship with Poland. The logical solution is to cut Poland adrift and not support them anymore, our new Government behind the scenes will support the EU Commission to put sanctions on Poland for refusing the Migrant Quota, we are important to the EU Commission we are the second wealthiest nation on this Continent and we are a Net Contributor to the EU, Poland is one of our Welfare Nations where we all have to give them money because they are poor, so Poland has no legs and they can be strong armed and we are good at strong arming.

The fear of Russia, is a problem but forcing them to take in muslims is not an answer.

Fearing Russia to an extent is pretty normal.
Same with other big powers like China, and the U.S.A.

the Poles I have met would not agree with your irrationality, you essentially are only here to cause division and ugly arguments.

The biggest Nationalist event Polish Independence day.

Germany's existence cause the division, and ugly ethnic killing's of Europe.

You can't expect everyone to agree with such a monstrosity as GERM-Many.

Only retarded maniacs could support Hitler, or Merkel.

What now? Iron Fist?
No Iron Fist...

If Israel's defense system didn't work, there'd be no Israel and you'd be at a rock club dancing the night away instead of posting here about how Israel is committing genocide.
You mean the Iron Dome was first and Israel came later?

Doubts over Israel's Iron Dome

No Iron Fist...

BBC News!
You ever watch them interview an Israeli?
I do.
The BBC hates Israel and Israelis with a passion.

Plus, you seem to keep forgetting that Israel post-Iron Dome.
Poor little Jew hater.

No Iron Fist...

BBC News!
I do.

Poor little Jew hater.
Yeah, yeah, BBC the Nazi antisemites....
However, the source isn´t BBC. Read the article.

No Iron Fist...

Article's dated 13 March 2013.
Are you a professional comedian?
Or just plain stupid?

And

Such as?

I think I just request a new section added to this forum, it can be named:

WE HATE GERMANY AND GERMANIC PEOPLES.

Why not we have approx four different threads happening now all with people trashing Germany and Germanic peoples, in the new section all of you can indulge in "2 million German women deserved to be raped by the Communists that America and Britain supported", "If only we would have wiped them off the map we would not have anymore problems in the world" along with posting the usual Masturbation material of pictures of Hitler and Nazi symbols that you all enjoy masturbating to.

It's okay we know you all have a collection of Nazi porn in your houses.

Here masturbate to this women and children raped and murdered by YOUR Communist saviours, go ahead stroke yourselves to this you German haters remember these women and children deserved to be raped and murdered yes? Of course they did because they were German.

upload_2017-12-17_17-16-23.png

No Iron Fist...

BBC News!
I do.

Poor little Jew hater.

"Poor little Jew hater."

Why are you calling Blei such names? Blei that I can see is referring to Israel he's not bashing Jews. Unlike Sobieski who repeatedly bashes Jews for no apparent reason.

Why haven't you concentrated on SobieskiSavedEurope who posts so much anti-Jew crap YET NOT one of you pull him up about it, don't think we have not noticed you OMG it's THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS crowd do NOT pull Sobieski up about his anti-Jew crap. Sobieski must be Jewish because you all give him a pass, he must be a self-hating Jew but even that's still Jewish and you forgive it and ignore it.

I even posted twice that he posts on Stormfront and you OMG it's THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS crowd all ignored that. Strange.

BBC News!
I do.

Poor little Jew hater.

"Poor little Jew hater."

Why are you calling Blei such names? Blei that I can see is referring to Israel he's not bashing Jews. Unlike Sobieski who repeatedly bashes Jews for no apparent reason.

Why haven't you concentrated on @Sobieski who posts so much anti-Jew crap YET NOT one of you pull him up about it, don't think we have not noticed you OMG it's THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS crowd do NOT pull Sobieski up about his anti-Jew crap. Sobieski must be Jewish because you all give him a pass, he must be a self-hating Jew but even that;s still Jewish and you forgive it and ignore it.
Sobie has issues.
Blei is an out and out joke.
Unlike yourself, he throws dung at the wall hoping something will stick.
I never see you posting anything unfounded.
Blei will dance all night claiming Israel is committing genocide.

No Iron Fist...

BBC News!
I do.

Poor little Jew hater.

The BBC, yes.

Forum List

Back