Germany faces its greatest economic crisis since the Second World War, thanks to the unrelenting idiocy of our political and media classes.

Go away.

No doubt you are a sock.

Do you have any idea about any of your motivations except the motivation "hate on not any reason to hate"? And did you ever in your life speak in such a way as you are speaking with me with your own grandfather? What do you expect from me? Respect? For what?

But really, if reality may intrude, the US posture to Germany was driven by the US desire to maintain its hegemony, which required Germany to not develop a nuclear capability to defend itself from the USSR.

But really, if reality may intrude, the US posture to Germany was driven by the US desire to maintain its hegemony, which required Germany to not develop a nuclear capability to defend itself from the USSR.
Absolutelly uninteresting for me. Nukes are not weapons - nukes are a sickness.

In Germany, there is a huge demand for various electric heaters.
I tell the burghers that a significant part of the electricity generation in Germany is gas and it is possible that a beautiful electric fireplace in winter will become just a decorative element of the interior.

Forum List

Back