German Court Rules Synagogue Firebombing an ‘Act of Protest’

Very different with how he acts in front of an audience, whether live or on TV. He an A#1 asshole.

In person, he's a very nice guy, actually.

I have a feeling he wouldn't be all that nice speaking with me.

What makes you say that?
Because I can't hide my feelings about that sorry excuse for a human being.

Oh, you mean you wouldn't be able to nice to him.

That makes more sense, he's got more class than you do.

By the way...I never claimed to have a lot of class...but I'm not a lying son of a bitch like that gd Sharpton racist. Can you say Tawana Brawley? Crystal Gail Mangum? Michael Brown? All bullshit lies.

In person, he's a very nice guy, actually.

What makes you say that?

By the way...I never claimed to have a lot of class...but I'm not a lying son of a bitch like that gd Sharpton racist. Can you say Tawana Brawley? Crystal Gail Mangum? Michael Brown? All bullshit lies.

I'd imagine that you've told plenty of lies in your life, as well. In fact, if I bothered to take the time, I'm sure that I could find plenty of posts of yours equally repugnant as any comments the Rev. Al has made.

Class is the ability to look past that, and see the actual person.

What makes you say that?

I'd imagine that you've told plenty of lies in your life, as well. In fact, if I bothered to take the time, I'm sure that I could find plenty of posts of yours equally repugnant as any comments the Rev. Al has made.

You're not showing any ability at all to do that sir. So you are admitting that lying sack of shit Sharpton is rupugnant? But we knew that already, didn't we. Just because you have apparently kissed his sorry ass and he treated you like a black man doesn't mean shit to me. I'm certainly glad it did to you, however. He's the WORST kind of LYING racist.

Beware of the German. You can see how the government is now legitimizing and forgiving anti-semitism.

What makes you say that?

That's kind of neat.

I don't care for Sharpton...particularly in regards to Tawana Brawley...but your words make me think.

I also suspect people behave very differently when they meet face to face and see each other as real people.

I should revive some of my German Watch threads. It is all truth as evident in this ruling. Don't trust the Germans, they are savages. The hate gene skipped a generation...but it is back.

What makes you say that?

That's kind of neat.

I don't care for Sharpton...particularly in regards to Tawana Brawley...but your words make me think.

I also suspect people behave very differently when they meet face to face and see each other as real people.

On a political and media level, I think Rev. Al is a clown. On a personal level, he's a charismatic, intelligent and sweet guy.

I've met Sean Hannity a few times as well, and feel the same about him.

What makes you say that?

You're not showing any ability at all to do that sir. So you are admitting that lying sack of shit Sharpton is rupugnant? But we knew that already, didn't we. Just because you have apparently kissed his sorry ass and he treated you like a black man doesn't mean shit to me. I'm certainly glad it did to you, however. He's the WORST kind of LYING racist.

:lol:

You couldn't possibly have made my point any better.

Forum List

Back