German City Is CIA Remote Hacking Base: 28 States Sent Election Results There

}
Nothing to see here.

Oh...look at Rudy Giuliani's hair dye running down!

(leftist priorities)
A random blog post on a brand new wordpress blog started in July of 2020....

Vs. the actual election results.

Gee, I wonder which conservatives are going to believe.
the election results havent been determined yet,, and as things progress it seems like trump might win,,

The election results haven't been determined yet.....according to who?

Because every state has released tallies of the ballots cast in their state.

And 'progress'.......you mean like Trump's pennsylvania lawsuit being dismissed with prejudice yesterday by a life long republican judge?

Failure after failure demonstrates neither skill nor success.

according the the constitutional requirements,,,

Then why, pray tell, were conservatives insisting Trurmp had won the day after the election in 2016? Why was Trump invited to the White House the day after that?

Odd, its almost like you use two completely different standards depending on who the winner of the election was?

they were giving their opinion as you are,,,

the facts are the election has yet to be determined,,,

I'll go with the tallies reported by every state of the ballots cast. And leave the 'opinion' nonsense to you are yours.

you will have to wait for those results until after all disputes are resolved,,,

No, I don't. They're available right now.

You simply choose to ignore them because you don't like what they reveal: Biden's victory.

Good luck with that.

now youre back to opinion,,,

I dont ignore what we currently know,, sadly its not that easy,,,

I'm back to the same place I started: the actual tallies reported by the actual states of the actual votes cast in their states.

And you're still back to ignore them.

As I said, good luck with that. The world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.

I'm not ignoring them,, I am considering all the aspects of how a president is elected as per the constitution,,

you ignore those at your own peril,,,

Of course you're ignoring them. Again, in 2016 you didn't 'consider all the aspects of how a president is elected per the constitution'.

You insisted Trump won based on the election results.

This time, you ignore those same results.

No thanks. I'll stick with the actual election results over what you imagine.

the actual election results have yet to come in,,,

Nonsense. Every state has reported their tallies. You can look at them right now.

I have looked at them and it looks like biden might win,,

to bad it doesnt end there,,,

The judge in Pennsylvania who dismissed Trump's lawsuit with prejudice (so it can't be amended and resubmitted) may have a different perspective:

Shall we add him to the list of folks you have to ignore?

if you say so,, sounds like old news to me,,

You're the one ignoring the election results. I thought this ruling might also make your list of things to pretend don't exist.

youre ignoring the legal process that follows,,,

On the contrary.....I'm citing the legal process that follows:

Federal Judge Matthew Brann said:

With prejudice. That's harsh. That means that the request for injunction on the election certification can't be amended and resubmitted.

And Pennsylvania is certifying in about 12 hours or so.

But you can treat all of that like you do the election results....and try to pretend that none of it exists.

you go ahead and focus on that,,, just dont get mad when things change,,

When what changes? By all means....be specific. And show us the evidence of your claims.

As I did when I demonstrated the epic, embarassing failures of Trump's legal efforts to overturn the election results. Or when I cited the actual election results.

how can be specific about what hasnt happened yet???

Then what change were you were referring to....were the imaginary kind?

how can I explain a change that hasnt happened yet???

So the imaginary kind.

Yeah, I'm not going to get mad about your imagination.

its not imaginary of it hasnt happened,,,

Then what pray tell, is there for me get mad about?

Remember, my guy won.

the final results,,,

and as of today there is no winner,,, just a projected winner,,,

The tallies of votes are available for every state. You can look at them right now.

You're ignoring the election results....and then pretending that they don't exist.

Good luck with that.

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

the election results havent been determined yet,, and as things progress it seems like trump might win,,

And 'progress'.......you mean like Trump's pennsylvania lawsuit being dismissed with prejudice yesterday by a life long republican judge?

Then why, pray tell, were conservatives insisting Trurmp had won the day after the election in 2016? Why was Trump invited to the White House the day after that?

Odd, its almost like you use two completely different standards depending on who the winner of the election was?

I'll go with the tallies reported by every state of the ballots cast. And leave the 'opinion' nonsense to you are yours.

you will have to wait for those results until after all disputes are resolved,,,

You simply choose to ignore them because you don't like what they reveal: Biden's victory.

Good luck with that.

I'm back to the same place I started: the actual tallies reported by the actual states of the actual votes cast in their states.

As I said, good luck with that. The world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.

I'm not ignoring them,, I am considering all the aspects of how a president is elected as per the constitution,,

Of course you're ignoring them. Again, in 2016 you didn't 'consider all the aspects of how a president is elected per the constitution'.

Nonsense. Every state has reported their tallies. You can look at them right now.

The judge in Pennsylvania who dismissed Trump's lawsuit with prejudice (so it can't be amended and resubmitted) may have a different perspective:

You're the one ignoring the election results. I thought this ruling might also make your list of things to pretend don't exist.

With prejudice. That's harsh. That means that the request for injunction on the election certification can't be amended and resubmitted.

But you can treat all of that like you do the election results....and try to pretend that none of it exists.

When what changes? By all means....be specific. And show us the evidence of your claims.

As I did when I demonstrated the epic, embarassing failures of Trump's legal efforts to overturn the election results. Or when I cited the actual election results.

So the imaginary kind.

Remember, my guy won.

the final results,,,

The tallies of votes are available for every state. You can look at them right now.

You're ignoring the election results....and then pretending that they don't exist.

Good luck with that.

and youre ignoring the legal process that follows the vote during an election,,,,

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

Good luck with that.

So the imaginary kind.

Remember, my guy won.

the final results,,,

Good luck with that.

and youre ignoring the legal process that follows the vote during an election,,,,

On the contrary. I've happily cited the legal process that follows the vote.

And like the election results.....you ignore this too.

Again, what would I have to be 'mad' about? My guy won.

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

Good luck with that.

So the imaginary kind.

Remember, my guy won.

the final results,,,

Good luck with that.

In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.

only a small part of it,,,

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

Good luck with that.

So the imaginary kind.

Remember, my guy won.

the final results,,,

Good luck with that.

In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.

Pennsylvania certifies its vote tomorrow. And Trump isn't allowed to resubmit his suit.

So may be a little bigger piece than you're willing to admit?

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

Good luck with that.

So the imaginary kind.

Remember, my guy won.

the final results,,,

Good luck with that.

Pennsylvania certifies its vote tomorrow. And Trump isn't allowed to resubmit his suit.

So may be a little bigger piece than you're willing to admit?

if you say so,,,

time will tell,,,

Good Lord!
The irony of your post is stunning. Smartmatic, the Venezuelan software that rigs elections in up to 28 USA states « JoNova
You've been duped, dupe. Smartmatic was in only one state; and not at all in any of the battleground states.

Good Lord!
The irony of your post is stunning. Smartmatic, the Venezuelan software that rigs elections in up to 28 USA states « JoNova
You've been duped, dupe. Smartmatic was in only one state; and not at all in any of the battleground states.

Indeed.

The election theft is beginning to look more and more like a coordinated CIA op, many argue.

If you thought the election ‘glitches’ were weird… the connections between the Central Intelligence Agency’s remote hacking base and the election software used to modify the counts just got weirder.
At least 28 states sent their election results to Frankfurt, to be tallied by Sctyl servers.

But, this city is a hotbed of scary CIA spying operations… which were exposed a few years ago from WikiLeaks.
DW reported:
The release included 8,761 documents that it claimed revealed details of “malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized ‘zero day’ exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation.”
The leaks purportedly revealed that a top secret CIA unit used the German city of Frankfurt am Main as the starting point for numerous hacking attacks on Europe, China and the Middle East.
~[snip]~
Scytl involvement in 2020 US Election
Many American states commissioned a foreign company based in Spain to provide various election services — including online voting — in the 2020 presidential election. Scytl, a Spanish company headquartered in Barcelona offering a suite of election services, has been used by various states and cities in several ways since 2008.
~[snip]~
Were 2020 US Elections Rigged?

A so-called computer “glitch” in the voting machines flipping votes during the 2020 US Elections has caused a major controversy. The source and ownership of the voting machines used in the elections has become an urgent issue because of real fears that hackers, whether foreign or domestic, might tamper with the mechanics of the voting system.
However, GreatGameIndia has found that the vendors and not hackers maybe behind the rigging. One of the vendors, a Denver-based Canadian Crown Agent company Dominion Voting Systems has a long history of allegation of election rigging and interference in elections of various nations, including census data theft in India and interference in US Elections of 2020.
US Military raid Scytl servers in Germany
According to intelligence sources US Military raided voting machine company Scytl servers in Germany for evidence of manipulation in 2020 US Elections after it was exposed in vote switching scandal by GreatGameIndia.

Comment:
God Help America. It appears that our elections were not only stolen but done so with deliberate malicious intent.
CIA, working under the direction of who, that is what must be found now.
Was Gina Haspel directing this fraudulent election results or was this a rogue operation?

Deutsche World is a respectable source. Entirely believable. But that's what the CIA DOES !!! Worldwide --- EVERY election.. And the CIA CAN NOT monitor a US election from WITHIN the USA. But there's no restrictions on them monitoring a US election from abroad..

So -- perhaps that center is just doing what it does EVERY DAY.. And pinged a few transmissions to/from voting sites in America.. Does not MEAN they employed "Active Measures" to INTERFERE or play a role..

In fact, one of the witnesses for the Trump team -- Tony Schaffer is ex-CIA and he's signed an affidavit that he was ON POST for CIA monitoring Chavez STEAL an election in Venezuela with the SmartMatic S/Ware.. Watched the "steal" in real time,. And Tony Schaeffer is the real deal.. Knows more about Intel ops than anyone else brave enough to comment on them.

Maybe they are checking up on how that baby is being used and where. But does not MEAN -- the CIA did anything in the election..

Last edited:
The election theft is beginning to look more and more like a coordinated CIA op, many argue.

If you thought the election ‘glitches’ were weird… the connections between the Central Intelligence Agency’s remote hacking base and the election software used to modify the counts just got weirder.
At least 28 states sent their election results to Frankfurt, to be tallied by Sctyl servers.

But, this city is a hotbed of scary CIA spying operations… which were exposed a few years ago from WikiLeaks.
DW reported:
The release included 8,761 documents that it claimed revealed details of “malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized ‘zero day’ exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation.”
The leaks purportedly revealed that a top secret CIA unit used the German city of Frankfurt am Main as the starting point for numerous hacking attacks on Europe, China and the Middle East.
~[snip]~
Scytl involvement in 2020 US Election
Many American states commissioned a foreign company based in Spain to provide various election services — including online voting — in the 2020 presidential election. Scytl, a Spanish company headquartered in Barcelona offering a suite of election services, has been used by various states and cities in several ways since 2008.
~[snip]~
Were 2020 US Elections Rigged?

A so-called computer “glitch” in the voting machines flipping votes during the 2020 US Elections has caused a major controversy. The source and ownership of the voting machines used in the elections has become an urgent issue because of real fears that hackers, whether foreign or domestic, might tamper with the mechanics of the voting system.
However, GreatGameIndia has found that the vendors and not hackers maybe behind the rigging. One of the vendors, a Denver-based Canadian Crown Agent company Dominion Voting Systems has a long history of allegation of election rigging and interference in elections of various nations, including census data theft in India and interference in US Elections of 2020.
US Military raid Scytl servers in Germany
According to intelligence sources US Military raided voting machine company Scytl servers in Germany for evidence of manipulation in 2020 US Elections after it was exposed in vote switching scandal by GreatGameIndia.

Comment:
God Help America. It appears that our elections were not only stolen but done so with deliberate malicious intent.
CIA, working under the direction of who, that is what must be found now.
Was Gina Haspel directing this fraudulent election results or was this a rogue operation?

Deutsche World is a respectable source. Entirely believable. But that's what the CIA DOES !!! Worldwide --- EVERY election.. And the CIA CAN NOT monitor a US election from WITHIN the USA. But there's no restrictions on them monitoring a US election from abroad..

So -- perhaps that center is just doing what it does EVERY DAY.. And pinged a few transmissions to/from voting sites in America.. Does not MEAN they employed "Active Measures" to INTERFERE or play a role..

In fact, one of the witnesses for the Trump team -- Tony Schaffer is ex-CIA and he's signed an affidavit that he was ON POST for CIA monitoring Chavez STEAL an election in Venezuela with the SmartMatic S/Ware..

Maybe they are checking up on how that baby is being used and where. But does not MEAN -- the CIA did anything in the election..

One small problem with your narrative:

So how did that work again?

Good Lord!

Nobody KNOWS that yet. You're making shit up.. It's 3rd party S/Ware that plays with ANY voting machine that allows "weighted races" or "fractional voting".. And it's NOT SUPPOSED TO BE part of any voting machine in America.. You can "drive it" from literally ANYWHERE and then remove it.

Stop making shit up...

Good Lord!

Nobody KNOWS that yet. You're making shit up.. It's 3rd party S/Ware that plays with ANY voting machine that allows "weighted races" or "fractional voting".. And it's NOT SUPPOSED TO BE part of any voting machine in America.. You can "drive it" from literally ANYWHERE and then remove it.

Stop making shit up...

No, he's not.

Looks like you'll need a new conspiracy to explain the failure of the old conspiracy.

Good Lord!

Stop making shit up...

No, he's not.

Looks like you'll need a new conspiracy to explain the failure of the old conspiracy.

You don't understand your own link you mental midget.. Los Angeles county was apparently the ONLY govt entity to be stupid enough to BUY SmartMatic code for "weighted races".. That doesn't mean that other folks cant buy it and COORDINATE with local officials to apply it REMOTELY when they need to steal some votes..

Could be foreign actors. Could be "super villians" with $$billions invested in leftist progressive causes. ANYONE can drive SmartMatic if the local precinct or tally centers connect to the WEB during a count..

Good Lord!

Stop making shit up...

No, he's not.

You don't understand your own link you mental midget.. Los Angeles county was apparently the ONLY govt entity to be stupid enough to BUY SmartMatic code for "weighted races".. That doesn't mean that other folks cant buy it and COORDINATE with local officials to apply it REMOTELY when they need to steal some votes..

Could be foreign actors. Could be "super villians" with $$billions invested in leftist progressive causes. ANYONE can drive SmartMatic if the local precinct or tally centers connect to the WEB during a count..

Or.....Smartmatic only provided technology and software to Los Angeles County in the 2020 election, the company told the AP. Its technology was not used in any battleground states, including Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, Michigan or North Carolina.

Remember, your fantasy is literally being made up as you type it. Backed by jack shit. Meanwhile, we have the company itself confirming that it only provided technology and software to Los Angeles County in 2020.

None of its technology was used in any battle ground state......including Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan or North Carolina.

So why would I believe you, when you have nothing to back your claims? And instead ignore the very company you've made your silly little fantasy about.....on its own technology and where it was used?

Spoiler alert: There is no reason. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Time to start making up new conspiracies. The only ones just felt apart.

Lemme just warn some of you "weighted voting" deniers here. It's a problem. There is NO REASON to allow machines that have this vulnerability in ANY US town or city.. No LEGITIMATE reason. It's a security breach just to buy one. Even if -- the machine itself does not ACTIVATE that feature..

And here's the warning.. The NSA Patriot Act Domestic Spy machine collects and ARCHIVES most all web transactions from the huge city you built for them in "NoWhere Utah".. They are not allowed to spy domestically without warrant. But that doesn't stop folks at the WHouse level from making "access request" to that huge database of everything electronic in America..

That's the SAME SYSTEM that Comey et al hijacked to spy on the Trump campaign.. If you dont think that Trump wont USE access to that resource to PROVE that voting machines in big blue cities were connected to the web ILLEGALLY during active counts -- you're a moron..

NONE of that "evidence" can be brought to a civil/criminal court.. But yet, KNOWING that machines were illegally connected to potential actors driving SmartMatic S/Ware during the active tally process gives that army of lawyers a FOCUS on what to prove....

Been warning everyone that domestic spying is evil.. No one is listening.. Not even the Repubs in Congress that continue to re-authorize it's use after THEY have been burned by FISA abuses. It's ALREADY been abused to attempt to frame a duly elected govt in this country.. And payback is a bitch.. We are doomed if this continues... We may already be there..

Lemme just warn some of you "weighted voting" deniers here. It's a problem. There is NO REASON to allow machines that have this vulnerability in ANY US town or city.. No LEGITIMATE reason. It's a security breach just to buy one. Even if -- the machine itself does not ACTIVATE that feature..

And here's the warning.. The NSA Patriot Act Domestic Spy machine collects and ARCHIVES most all web transactions from the huge city you built for them in "NoWhere Utah".. They are not allowed to spy domestically without warrant. But that doesn't stop folks at the WHouse level from making "access request" to that huge database of everything electronic in America..

That's the SAME SYSTEM that Comey et al hijacked to spy on the Trump campaign.. If you dont think that Trump wont USE access to that resource to PROVE that voting machines in big blue cities were connected to the web ILLEGALLY during active counts -- you're a moron..

NONE of that "evidence" can be brought to a civil/criminal court.. But yet, KNOWING that machines were illegally connected to potential actors driving SmartMatic S/Ware during the active tally process gives that army of lawyers a FOCUS on what to prove....

Been warning everyone that domestic spying is evil.. No one is listening.. Not even the Repubs in Congress that continue to re-authorize it's use after THEY have been burned by FISA abuses. It's ALREADY been abused to attempt to frame a duly elected govt in this country.. And payback is a bitch.. We are doomed if this continues... We may already be there..

And nothing you just posted in anyway resolves the simple failure of your conspiracy:

Smartmatic only provided technology and software to Los Angeles County in the 2020 election, the company told the AP. Its technology was not used in any battleground states, including Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, Michigan or North Carolina.

Try again, this time actually addressing the huge, theory killing hole in the silly little conspiracy you made up.

Good Lord!

Stop making shit up...

No, he's not.

Or.....Smartmatic only provided technology and software to Los Angeles County in the 2020 election, the company told the AP. Its technology was not used in any battleground states, including Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, Michigan or North Carolina.

Remember, your fantasy is literally being made up as you type it. Backed by jack shit. Meanwhile, we have the company itself confirming that it only provided technology and software to Los Angeles County in 2020.

None of its technology was used in any battle ground state......including Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan or North Carolina.

So why would I believe you, when you have nothing to back your claims? And instead ignore the very company you've made your silly little fantasy about.....on its own technology and where it was used?

You didn't even understand your link and you think I'm starved for facts and information?

And nothing you just posted in anyway resolves the simple failure of your conspiracy:

Smartmatic only provided technology and software to Los Angeles County in the 2020 election, the company told the AP. Its technology was not used in any battleground states, including Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, Michigan or North Carolina.

Try again, this time actually addressing the huge, theory killing hole in the silly little conspiracy you made up.

You don't understand that ANYBODY can buy it? Or grab a copy? Or be given one? Then you're now a mega-moron -- just like the LA county folks that left a purchase order for it on public record that can't be denied..

Good Lord!

Stop making shit up...

No, he's not.

You didn't even understand your link and you think I'm starved for facts and information?

Says you. Citing you. And you don't know know what you're talking about. You're literally making up your silly conspiracy fantasy as you go along.

You know who does know what they're talking about? Smartmatic. They know their own technology and who uses it.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Or....why would I accept you, citing yourself on a topic you know nothing about?

Or....why would accept your silly fantasy when its backed by jack shit?

Try again.

Forum List

Back