German City Is CIA Remote Hacking Base: 28 States Sent Election Results There

Nothing to see here.

Oh...look at Rudy Giuliani's hair dye running down!

(leftist priorities)
A random blog post on a brand new wordpress blog started in July of 2020....

Vs. the actual election results.

Gee, I wonder which conservatives are going to believe.
the election results havent been determined yet,, and as things progress it seems like trump might win,,

The election results haven't been determined yet.....according to who?

Because every state has released tallies of the ballots cast in their state.

And 'progress'.......you mean like Trump's pennsylvania lawsuit being dismissed with prejudice yesterday by a life long republican judge?

Failure after failure demonstrates neither skill nor success.

Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

the election results havent been determined yet,, and as things progress it seems like trump might win,,

And 'progress'.......you mean like Trump's pennsylvania lawsuit being dismissed with prejudice yesterday by a life long republican judge?

according the the constitutional requirements,,,

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

Then why, pray tell, were conservatives insisting Trurmp had won the day after the election in 2016? Why was Trump invited to the White House the day after that?

Odd, its almost like you use two completely different standards depending on who the winner of the election was?

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

Then why, pray tell, were conservatives insisting Trurmp had won the day after the election in 2016? Why was Trump invited to the White House the day after that?

Odd, its almost like you use two completely different standards depending on who the winner of the election was?

they were giving their opinion as you are,,,

the facts are the election has yet to be determined,,,

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

I'll go with the tallies reported by every state of the ballots cast. And leave the 'opinion' nonsense to you are yours.

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

I'll go with the tallies reported by every state of the ballots cast. And leave the 'opinion' nonsense to you are yours.

you will have to wait for those results until after all disputes are resolved,,,

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

you will have to wait for those results until after all disputes are resolved,,,

No, I don't. They're available right now.

You simply choose to ignore them because you don't like what they reveal: Biden's victory.

Good luck with that.

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

You simply choose to ignore them because you don't like what they reveal: Biden's victory.

Good luck with that.

now youre back to opinion,,,

I dont ignore what we currently know,, sadly its not that easy,,,

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

Good luck with that.

I'm back to the same place I started: the actual tallies reported by the actual states of the actual votes cast in their states.

And you're still back to ignore them.

As I said, good luck with that. The world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

Good luck with that.

I'm back to the same place I started: the actual tallies reported by the actual states of the actual votes cast in their states.

As I said, good luck with that. The world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.

I'm not ignoring them,, I am considering all the aspects of how a president is elected as per the constitution,,

you ignore those at your own peril,,,

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

Good luck with that.

I'm not ignoring them,, I am considering all the aspects of how a president is elected as per the constitution,,

Of course you're ignoring them. Again, in 2016 you didn't 'consider all the aspects of how a president is elected per the constitution'.

You insisted Trump won based on the election results.

This time, you ignore those same results.

No thanks. I'll stick with the actual election results over what you imagine.

}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

Good luck with that.

Of course you're ignoring them. Again, in 2016 you didn't 'consider all the aspects of how a president is elected per the constitution'.

the actual election results have yet to come in,,,

At least 28 states sent their election results to Frankfurt, to be tallied by Sctyl servers.
“... which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; -- The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; ...”

Last edited:
}
Nothing to see here.

(leftist priorities)

Good luck with that.

the actual election results have yet to come in,,,

Nonsense. Every state has reported their tallies. You can look at them right now.

Nonsense. Every state has reported their tallies. You can look at them right now.
And what if those tallies were arrived at incorrectly?

There's zero indiction that the tallies are incorrect to any degree that would change the election outcome.
Are you sure? Have you looked at everything? Like my You Tube video, for instance?
You wouldn;t be cherry picking, would you?

If your youtube video is such compelling evidence.....why hasn't it been presented in court?

As Trump's lawsuits keep getting thrown out of court for lack of evidence:

Maybe you could email a link to youtube to Rudy. Apparently he needs the help.

Forum List

Back