German city bans Muslim refugees from pool after sex harassment on women.

You called me "whitey". Is that an insult??? Being white is awesome. It's like the jackpot of birth to be born a white American.

What's next...you gonna insult me by saying I'm so rich and handsome, and smear me by saying I get too many hot women trying to be with me?
Indeed. It is a privilege to be born white. That is what we are told and it's fine by me.

You called me "whitey". Is that an insult??? Being white is awesome. It's like the jackpot of birth to be born a white American.

What's next...you gonna insult me by saying I'm so rich and handsome, and smear me by saying I get too many hot women trying to be with me?
Indeed. It is a privilege to be born white. That is what we are told and it's fine by me.
No, Whitey, it isn't, my little Nazi.

Cologne attacks: Migrant men banned from German swimming pool - BBC News

The racism, bigotry and intolerance of the European lefties is so disgusting. They've now banned Muslim refugees from the city pool because they kept sexually harassing female swimmers.

Bigots. This is their culture to harass, torment and oppress women and gays. We must respect and tolerate their culture!
These Euro-Trash don't know whether to shit or go blind, when it comes to reconciling their silly-ass multiculturalism emphasis with the Reality of the cancer of Islam.

If Europe once again becomes at-risk of falling, this time, perhaps we should let it. No point in defending people who lack the balls to defend themselves.

When Europe collapses we should kick all the Muslims and illegal immigrants out of America and let European people of Caucasian descent seek asylum here. Oh....was that politically incorrect???

neat trick as you christer cracka's are a minority here in America!!

White Christians Are Now Officially a Minority
For the first time in a long time, their numbers have dipped below 50 percent in America.

and everyday more are circling the drain :eusa_boohoo::laugh2::badgrin::thup::bye1::bye1::bye1:

taking out the white trash

1207432146695409721trash%20dumpster%20white.svg.med.png

Last edited:
Cologne attacks: Migrant men banned from German swimming pool - BBC News

The racism, bigotry and intolerance of the European lefties is so disgusting. They've now banned Muslim refugees from the city pool because they kept sexually harassing female swimmers.

Bigots. This is their culture to harass, torment and oppress women and gays. We must respect and tolerate their culture!
These Euro-Trash don't know whether to shit or go blind, when it comes to reconciling their silly-ass multiculturalism emphasis with the Reality of the cancer of Islam.

If Europe once again becomes at-risk of falling, this time, perhaps we should let it. No point in defending people who lack the balls to defend themselves.

When Europe collapses we should kick all the Muslims and illegal immigrants out of America and let European people of Caucasian descent seek asylum here. Oh....was that politically incorrect???

neat trick as you christer cracka's are a minority here in America!!

White Christians Are Now Officially a Minority
For the first time in a long time, their numbers have dipped below 50 percent in America.

and everyday more are circling the drain :eusa_boohoo::laugh2::badgrin::thup::bye1::bye1::bye1:

taking out the white trash

1207432146695409721trash%20dumpster%20white.svg.med.png

Yet....we still have most of the power, money and guns. And will long after you're an old rotted corpse in the ground. Which.....at your old age...isn't far away.

Forum List

Back