Georgia’s Jim Crow 2.0 Law Was a Flop - Record Turnout for a Midterm Election

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who woulda thunk all the left has is lies and hyperbole?

“When Georgia lawmakers passed a popular election integrity law last year, liberals immediately smeared it as “Jim Crow 2.0.” Left-wing politicians from President Joe Biden to those down the chain claimed it would suppress the vote and spell the end for democracy itself.”

Yes, those attempts at rigging the votes were particularly stupid. but that's why the leftists and assorted deviants supported them.

“When Georgia lawmakers passed a popular election integrity law last year, liberals immediately smeared it as “Jim Crow 2.0.” Left-wing politicians from President Joe Biden to those down the chain claimed it would suppress the vote and spell the end for democracy itself.”

So in other words, The Democrats lied about laws meant to protect elections leading to suppressing voting.

They always lie

Yea, but without the law, ELEVENTY BAZILLION people would have voted.

Cult, who are the people not allowed to vote in GA.

List them:

1)
that video of bidum always makes me LOL no matter how many times I see it.

It's probably God speaking to him and he is bewildered.. not only that God would speak to him but .. @ what He says!

and bidum responds to what God says

No, God, I can't stop being pro-abortion at this point. I know your Church is against abortion and I'm kinda sorry I went along with the loony... oops, I mean the Left.. but I can't change horses in mid-stream now.. Oh, you say I am going to Hell.. No... no, please don't tell me that.. please.. "

(Yeh, I probably shouldn't joke around about such things.. couldn't help it)

i never did see a video of two white men in front of any given precinct in georgia holding bats or golf clubs keeping blacks from voting.

They stand outside the state's ID offices and shoot them if they try to get IDs. Or something like that, according to the commies. Of course when Obama's freinds the Black Panthers were filmed doing exactly that in front of polls in Philly Obama's AG could find nothing wrong or illegal with that.

This proves NOTHING other than Georgia voters are opposed to having their rights restricted.

What matters is whether their votes are actually COUNTED, and not tossed out because they come from "urban" districts. In 2018, Georgia declined 50,000 voter registration applications because of "exact match". In 2020, Donald Trump tried to throw out all of the "urban" votes from Detroit, Philadelphia, and Phoenix. That didn't happen in 2020.

We'll see what the effect of the hundreds of voting restrictions passed affect these elections. Then the Democrats will get really busy on gerrymandering. That's something they can do whether they win or lose the midterms.

I find it beyond shocking that in the nation which has promoted democracy and the voice of the people the world over, is now trying to end democracy at home, and a significant percent of American voters are now voting for an authoritarian dictatorship.

This proves NOTHING other than Georgia voters are opposed to having their rights restricted.

What matters is whether their votes are actually COUNTED, and not tossed out because they come from "urban" districts. In 2018, Georgia declined 50,000 voter registration applications because of "exact match". In 2020, Donald Trump tried to throw out all of the "urban" votes from Detroit, Philadelphia, and Phoenix. That didn't happen in 2020.

We'll see what the effect of the hundreds of voting restrictions passed affect these elections. Then the Democrats will get really busy on gerrymandering. That's something they can do whether they win or lose the midterms.

I find it beyond shocking that in the nation which has promoted democracy and the voice of the people the world over, is now trying to end democracy at home, and a significant percent of American voters are now voting for an authoritarian dictatorship.

Forum List

Back