Georgia: The Numbers Tel lThe Story

Was your contention taken to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court? How did they rule?
How do you think the Democrat / Obama appointee ruled? This is why Texas, joined by approx. 26 other states attempted to sue Pa. The ruling that other states could not sue PA for violating federal / state Constitutions and Election Laws was wrong. Pa's crimes affected an election whose results have dire direct consequence / impacts on those other states....on the entire nation.
The Supreme Court wasn't having any.

so you criticize Trump for calling others names as you call him Trumpybear.

I did not criticize him for using trite demeaning names. I criticized you for whining about it when it get done to the Trumpybear. Besides I had to buy a Trumpybear for my Mother.

I did not criticize him for using trite demeaning names. I criticized you for whining about it when it get done to the Trumpybear. Besides I had to buy a Trumpybear for my Mother.

If you bought it for your mother, then I retract my comments. Moms are the best and worth every minute of our time. I know. I am a son of one and married to another. Good wishes to your mom!

I have said all along the USSC would NOT want any part of being the 1st USSC to have to strip voters of their 'voices' (election votes), which would be required to 'UN-fu@k' the massive election fraud and huge ugly consequences it created. Roberts acknowledged that voter fraud happened....but wanted no part in trying to give a solution / fixing it.

Roberts also knows that the 'fixes' that need to come to prevent this from ever happening again must come from the LEGISLATIVE Branch, not the Judicial Branch. yes, the same criminals whospent 4 years attempting coup after coup and admittedly affected a politically partisan House Impeachment - the 1st in US history - needs to 'FIX' this....which means we are all fu@ked!

If you bought it for your mother, then I retract my comments. Moms are the best and worth every minute of our time. I know. I am a son of one and married to another. Good wishes to your mom!

Okay then. I don't know why she likes him but I never let politics or religion get in the way. Beside there are a lot of other names I can use for ol'President "Corleone" you know!

I have said all along the USSC would NOT want any part of being the 1st USSC to have to strip voters of their 'voices' (election votes), which would be required to 'UN-fu@k' the massive election fraud and huge ugly consequences it created. Roberts acknowledged that voter fraud happened....but wanted no part in trying to give a solution / fixing it.

Roberts also knows that the 'fixes' that need to come to prevent this from ever happening again must come from the LEGISLATIVE Branch, not the Judicial Branch. yes, the same criminals whospent 4 years attempting coup after coup and admittedly affected a politically partisan House Impeachment - the 1st in US history - needs to 'FIX' this....which means we are all fu@ked!
It will be alright. None of the state legislatures, state or federal appeals courts supported the ill prepared, unprofessional, cowardly trump lawyers, either. It's over. Breath deep and relax. It worked for me for 4 years and we got past it. It will work for you.

Okay then. I don't know why she likes him but I never let politics or religion get in the way. Beside there are a lot of other names I can use for ol'President "Corleone" you know!

You mean like...."slidin' Biden"? How about "slow Joe"? What about "jills Pill"....or "hunters bunter"
Just an FYI.....I never liked Trump due to his presentation and overall approach. But I appreciated his policies. I am not a Trumper by the slang definition. I am a conservative. I vote based on ideology and ideas. Not based on love for a candidate. However, I did vote for President Clinton. I saw him as a moderate and overall, I believe my vote worked well for us. I did not vote in the Romney/Obama election (I did vote down ballot however)....I did not think Romney was a good choice and I did not see Obama as a good choice....both for reasons I have no time to get into......but my vote is based on my belief....not based on ads, campaign promises or charisma.
Never did and never will.

It will be alright. None of the state legislatures, state or federal appeals courts supported the ill prepared, unprofessional, cowardly trump lawyers, either. It's over. Breath deep and relax. It worked for me for 4 years and we got past it. It will work for you.
you mean it worked for the last 4 years as the President was bogged down with accusations and investigations of being a Russian asset and when that ended being bogged down with an impeachment based on how one can read between the lines of a phone call?
Was that you breathing and relaxing?
You really believed all be alright?
A day of "screaming in the streets"?
That was a sign of things being alright?
Wow.

The Democrat filth will do anything they can to steal the Senate, just like they stole the White House.

1. 2,560 felons
  2. 66,247 underage voters
  3. 2,423 votes from people not registered
  4. 1,043 individuals registered at post office boxes
  5. 4,926 individuals who voted in Georgia after registering in another state
  6. 395 individuals who voted in two states
  7. 15,700 votes from people who moved out of state before the election
  8. 40,279 votes of people who moved without re-registering in their new county
  9. Another 30,000 to 40,000 absentee ballots lacking proper signature matching and verification
Under Georgia election statutes, these claims are squarely within the classification of “errors” that can support the basis of contesting the outcome of an election. Official Code of Georgia Annotated Sec. 21-2-522

Using 30,000 (low end) of absentee ballots lacking signatures that match voter registration, the above numbers come out to a total of 163, 573.

12,284 votes -- That's the number of voted President Trump supposedly lost by in Georgia.

Trump won Georgia. As far as 'damaging / threatening our Democracy' by challenging the election results in Georgia, I'll let Georgia's own election law speak for itself.:

Official Code of Georgia Annotated Sec. 21-2-522 states:
A result of a primary or election may be contested on one or more of the following grounds:
(1) Misconduct, fraud, or irregularity by any primary or election official or officials sufficient to change or place in doubt the result;
(2) When the defendant is ineligible for the nomination or office in dispute;
(3) When illegal votes have been received or legal votes rejected at the polls sufficient to change or place in doubt the result;
(4) For any error in counting the votes or declaring the result of the primary or election, if such error would change the result; or
(5) For any other cause which shows that another was the person legally nominated, elected, or eligible to compete in a run-off primary or election.

On TV now (MSNBC) a live telecast is broadcast and the Georgia Elections Official is offering proof that most of your 1-9 claims are LIES. They are damn lies, and you are a damn liar.

1. 2,560 felons
  9. Another 30,000 to 40,000 absentee ballots lacking proper signature matching and verification
Under Georgia election statutes, these claims are squarely within the classification of “errors” that can support the basis of contesting the outcome of an election. Official Code of Georgia Annotated Sec. 21-2-522

Using 30,000 (low end) of absentee ballots lacking signatures that match voter registration, the above numbers come out to a total of 163, 573.

12,284 votes -- That's the number of voted President Trump supposedly lost by in Georgia.

Trump won Georgia. As far as 'damaging / threatening our Democracy' by challenging the election results in Georgia, I'll let Georgia's own election law speak for itself.:

A result of a primary or election may be contested on one or more of the following grounds:
(1) Misconduct, fraud, or irregularity by any primary or election official or officials sufficient to change or place in doubt the result;
(3) When illegal votes have been received or legal votes rejected at the polls sufficient to change or place in doubt the result;
(4) For any error in counting the votes or declaring the result of the primary or election, if such error would change the result; or
(5) For any other cause which shows that another was the person legally nominated, elected, or eligible to compete in a run-off primary or election.

On TV now (MSNBC) a live telecast is broadcast and the Georgia Elections Official is offering proof that most of your 1-9 claims are LIES. They are damn lies, and you are a damn liar.
you mean the guy who was paid by the taxpayer to ensure no election fraud existed is denying election fraud existed?

Wow...I am shocked!

Problem is knowing there were errors and fraud Vs proving it. For instance a judge can recognize 60K registrations were under age (nice job PROGS, you play fucking dirty) but now all votes must be pulled off the database and audited for mistakes in judgement including fraud.

It's like Epstein, that type shit. You know the guy didn't hang himself, fuck I was a guard and literally released a sheet from a guy trying to hang himself from his low bed. He actually turned blue for sure, but that was old equipment (bed), and Epstein was CLEARLY a candidate for a full watchful eye, including a monitor. Shit we were doing that in the 80s. Didn't happen and we all know why or should. Now prove it.
I simply look at logic.

Somehow, a man with rallies of 10's of thousands of people loses to a man with rallies of 20 people. A man who answers every difficult question is beaten by a man who only answers questions about type of ice cream he likes. He actually said his voters do NOT deserve to know his plan. I mean...who the fuck says that?

A man who initiates a peace program for the middle east loses to a man who agreed to give Iran money to stop their nuclear program.

A party who gained enough seats in the house to break a record of the slimmest democratic margin in history, is the same party of a man who won more votes than any other sitting president in history and he still lost.

A man who gets more votes than ever before loses to a man who got even more votes....even though that total amount of votes is unprecedented.

Yeah...to me? That is enough evidence for both parties to question election integrity.

Agree, it's a tragedy. I'm waiting to see what happens next. In the meantime I need to wrap something up before perhaps I'm leaving in favor of a country setting.

you mean it worked for the last 4 years as the President was bogged down with accusations and investigations of being a Russian asset and when that ended being bogged down with an impeachment based on how one can read between the lines of a phone call?
Wow.
Didn't see it as bogged down, and he brought the impeachment on himself. I didn't vote for him or Hillary, but was not terrified at him winning. Did not enjoy his presidency, though gave him a chance to grow into the job for 9 months. I retired in 2015, took up skying, home improvement, more time kayaking and multiple vacations yearly until 2020, where I cut down to one skying vacation and caught Covid doing that. 2020 sucked and he certainly didn't help it, but overall it was not a traumatic 4 years, though I thought he sucked, as his character was not unknown or unexpected to anyone that watched and read. After the first 9 months, I knew he wasn't going to be worth a crap, but just continued to watch the spectacle.

1. 2,560 felons

I am watching the fat asshole right now. He is trying his best to sound convincing.

Wow.
Didn't see it as bogged down, and he brought the impeachment on himself. I didn't vote for him or Hillary, but was not terrified at him winning. Did not enjoy his presidency, though gave him a chance to grow into the job for 9 months. I retired in 2015, took up skying, home improvement, more time kayaking and multiple vacations yearly until 2020, where I cut down to one skying vacation and caught Covid doing that. 2020 sucked and he certainly didn't help it, but overall it was not a traumatic 4 years, though I thought he sucked, as his character was not unknown or unexpected to anyone that watched and read. After the first 9 months, I knew he wasn't going to be worth a crap, but just continued to watch the spectacle.
There was no justification for Impeachment. Released FBI documents prove Wray was sitting on evidence proving Hunter was under investigation for potential crimes in Ukraine and for money laundering (DHS and Treasury Department investigations and evidence). Had Wray released the documents/evidence at the time the Impeachment hearings would have immediately stopped because they proved Trump had justification for exercising the Treaty between the US and Ukraine to jointly investigate crimes.

The Democrats admitted Impeachment ewas partisan politics-based and they had zero crime, evidence, or witnesses.

Wow.
There was no justification for Impeachment. Released FBI documents prove Wray was sitting on evidence proving Hunter was under investigation for potential crimes in Ukraine and for money laundering (DHS and Treasury Department investigations and evidence). Had Wray released the documents/evidence at the time the Impeachment hearings would have immediately stopped because they proved Trump had justification for exercising the Treaty between the US and Ukraine to jointly investigate crimes.

The Democrats admitted Impeachment ewas partisan politics-based and they had zero crime, evidence, or witnesses.
You opinion noted. I disagree. He is the Impeached president, allowed to stay by the cult, but leaving after being voted out of office in less than 3 weeks.

A jury trial is convened when a judge decides there is enough evidence to proceed with one.
So far, not one lawsuit has been heard.

I can't figure out if you are a liar or just an uneducated, highly opinionated moron. I am guessing since the BS you post is so easily and quickly debunked you are just an uneducated, highly opinionated moron.

There's a lot more, but why bother. Your credibility, at least on this subject, is shot. You just post what you WANT to be true, now what IS true. You lie...or, again, you are just an uneducated, highly opinionated moron.
all of that is small potatoes compared to Trump's election crimes.

Wow.
Hey. I get it. Thats how you saw it.

I saw Jerusalem become the capital 5 presidents before him said they would do, but didnt.
I saw continued missiles threatening Japan for 3 years stop threatening Japan
I saw peace accords amongst several nations in the middle east come to fruition even though the experts said it would never happen and after 6 Presidents tried and failed to do it.
I saw caravans of thousands of people marching toward or border stop marching toward our border.
I saw no new war started by us.
I saw a record market over 100 times in 4 years.
I saw a vaccine created for a pandemic in 1/5th the time the experts said it would take.

But......

I also saw the following....

The opposing party and the media said the Jerusalem thing was an antiemetic move because it will result in many Israeli deaths and Trump knows it.
I saw the opposing party and the media say that Trumps move with NK was giving the dictator a place on the world stage (actually, his threats to the world gave him notoriety).
I saw the opposing party and the media claim that those middle east peace accords were the result of Obama and Biden's hard work with no actual proof of such.
I saw the opposing party and the media say that stopping the caravans was nothing more than a xenophobic move by Trump
I saw the opposing party and the media say that Trump wants to start a war somewhere but the JCoS wont let him get away with it
I saw the op[posing party and the media claim the record markets were due to the policies of the Obama/Biden administration with no actual fact to back it up.
I saw the opposing party and the media not only say the President is naïve to think a vaccine will be created before the end of the year, but then added...'and if it is, it will be dangerous'....yet the opposing party is gladly taking the vaccine.

So i guess it is all in the eye of the beholder.

Numbers mean nothing unless there is EVIDENCE that such numbers are true

Without evidence one only has faith to go on. And those of us who don't see your Dear Leader as a deity are never going to believe his absurd mythology.

Do y'all finally understand?
You obviously have no idea what an 'affidavit' is or the legal consequences to one proven to have given signed sworn testimony.

Speaker Pelosi and D-Schiff were so desperate to find 1 single 'whistle blower ' and / or 1 shred of actual evidence during the bogus House Impeachment hearings that they spent 2 days allowing anti-Trumpers who never witnessed anything personally give testimonies saying so, Schiff created a false whistle blower, and he was caught manufacturing and trying to submit false evidence against the President.

The same Democrats who so desperately tried these things are the same mentally unstable politicians who verbally attacked REAL 1st-hand-account Whistle Blowers who saw with their own eyes election fraud in this last election. These Democrats were not on that committee and did not attend these sessions to hear what these witnesses had to say and investigate the claims - No, they were there to destroy these witnesses' credibility, their names, their reputations, their lives....They cut them off in mid-sentence and refused to allow them to speak just to call them liars to their faces without evidence to support doing so.

Democrats...and snowflakes...would have given body parts for such real evidence against Trump during the bogus admitted partisan Impeachment hearings.

Obviously all of the trumpfisti purjurers expected to recieve a pardon. Given the fact that trump has used the pardon power transactionally, they were not without some reason of hoping for it.

They forgot however that trump has a habit of leaving folks out in the cold (both figuratively and--in the case of Omaha-- literally)

1. 2,560 felons

Your source is garbage.

Forum List

Back