Georgia state House of Representatives opens impeachment proceedings against Fani Willis

No. One can't do shit and the other can put your ass in prison as Trump and the fake electors are going to find out. :funnyface:
You have no idea of what the law says. These cases are based on legal theory and that will never fly when appealed. This is election interference and you are a moron that thinks democracy is being saved when it is being severely abused by the assholes you support.

You have no idea of what the law says. These cases are based on legal theory and that will never fly when appealed. This is election interference and you are a moron that thinks democracy is being saved when it is being severely abused by the assholes you support.
Co-conspirators have already pled guilty. You can imagine and fantasize about some magic appeal but that shit ain't coming. Some of those clowns already tried to appeal to have their cases moved to federal court and Fani kicked their asses there too and got them busted back down to her jurisdiction.

Co-conspirators have already pled guilty. You can imagine and fantasize about some magic appeal but that shit ain't coming. Some of those clowns already tried to appeal to have their cases moved to federal court and Fani kicked their asses there too and got them busted back down to her jurisdiction.
They made a deal so their lives would not be ruined. Nothing but intimidation is getting those guilty pleas. That is amazingly clear to anyone with a brain, something you are fresh out of.

They made a deal so their lives would not be ruined. Nothing but intimidation is getting those guilty pleas. That is amazingly clear to anyone with a brain, something you are fresh out of.
If they didn't want their lives ruined they should of avoided criminality. That's obvious to everyone too, little bitch.

I don't really need any other incentive than the amusement I get from laughing at you. Yes, that buffoon is going to prison. He doesn't have enough intelligence to conceal his crimes. He didn't have enough sense to stop defaming the rape victim that he was on trial to determine how much he'd be penalized for defaming her. He's a moron and so are all of you. Wonderfully confident morons. :lmao:

That's what I thought you little broke-ass pussy. Even you don't believe your masters' bullshit.

lol

Venmo works for me.

Check back when you're actually willing to stand behind the bullshit you spread here. Until then, you're just another house boy with a big mouth.
Having a superior argument while you rail on like a confident Bingo is all I need from you. But you go ahead pretend you'd share your Venmo details like a real internet tough guy. :lmao:

Unlikely. These dumb Bingos are making it pretty clear they're trying to use politics to disrupt a criminal case. It's like they're desperate to catch obstruction of justice charges. :lmao:

Georgia state senator demands DA Willis drop case against Trump amid inappropriate relationship accusations | Fox News Video
The answer is very simple move her aside and aopoint a new prosecutor. If they don't do that this case is doomed on its very first appeal.
As far as her career is concerned it's gone.
Nobody's fault but around she certainly knew better.

This is in addition to the investigation they opened into her corruption.

Turns out hiring your unqualified boyfriend and using taxpayer funds for vacations while you're persecuting a political enemy at the behest of a corrupt regime isn't a good idea. Imagine that!

payback is a mudder

The answer is very simple move her aside and aopoint a new prosecutor. If they don't do that this case is doomed on its very first appeal.
As far as her career is concerned it's gone.
Nobody's fault but around she certainly knew better.
Explain why your MAGAt brain believes her relationship with a fellow prosecutor, that is in no way illegal or even being investigated by the GBI, disqualifies any of the evidence against Trump and his Co-conspirators. I'd love to hear this Bingo reasoning.

Forum List

Back