Georgia state House of Representatives opens impeachment proceedings against Fani Willis

You're forgetting cliches are cliches and this is the real world where you imagine you could indict a ham sandwich but can't even indict Biden or Hillary. :funnyface:
That is what you face with an illegitimate government. They protect their own. That is why the FBI answers 0 questions and the DOJ makes political arrests.

That is what you face with an illegitimate government. They protect their own. That is why the FBI answers 0 questions and the DOJ makes political arrests.
What a fucking baby you are. Everything that disagrees with you is illegitimate. Your argument amounts to closing your eyes real tight, sticking your fingers in your ears and humming to drown out reality. :lmao:

What a fucking baby you are. Everything that disagrees with you is illegitimate. Your argument amounts to closing your eyes real tight, sticking your fingers in your ears and humming to drown out reality. :lmao:
What a fucking jerk you are expecting people to buy the lies you are stupid enough to believe. Repeating the same shit does not make it true or does the biased media that has been caught in multiple serious lies.

Watching you embarrass yourself here is a pretty steady source of amusement for me, I think I'll hang on to it.
It doesn't embarrass me at all to come here and watch you all do cosplay. :dunno:
^^^Says the snowflake who called Trump an "illegitimate" president.
Where did I call Trump illegitimate? A clown? Sure. An orange buffoon? Absolutely. But pretending I cried about things being illegitimate that didn't go my way is just evidence of how embarrassed you now are by your boy's argument. :lmao:

What a fucking jerk you are expecting people to buy the lies you are stupid enough to believe. Repeating the same shit does not make it true or does the biased media that has been caught in multiple serious lies.
You can cry about it all you like but salty tears are a poor criminal defense.

It doesn't embarrass me at all to come here and watch you all do cosplay. :dunno:

Where did I call Trump illegitimate? A clown? Sure. An orange buffoon? Absolutely. But pretending I cried about things being illegitimate that didn't go my way is just evidence of how embarrassed you now are by your boy's argument. :lmao:

Go ahead and say it now, Stephen...Donald Trump was a legitimate president. :dance:

You interested in making a wager on the "Trump goes to prison" part? I'll keep the cost low because I know you're struggling.
I don't really need any other incentive than the amusement I get from laughing at you. Yes, that buffoon is going to prison. He doesn't have enough intelligence to conceal his crimes. He didn't have enough sense to stop defaming the rape victim that he was on trial to determine how much he'd be penalized for defaming her. He's a moron and so are all of you. Wonderfully confident morons. :lmao:

Forum List

Back