Georgia signs "guns everywhere" into law

Georgia will now serve as an interesting petri dish. Let's see if gun violence increases or decreases with this new legislation.

Definitely a major step in the right direction.

But as far as "the 2nd Amendment protected and exercised exactly as it was intended to be", ummm, no.

The bill still bans guns carried in a few areas.

In other words, government is still the one making decisions about where law-abiding people can carry.

And that's a flat violation of the 2nd amendment.

Still, as I said, it's a major step in the right direction.

What a great day in America. What a great day to be an American. Seeing the 2nd Amendment protected and exercised exactly as it was intended to be is a beautiful thing. Makes me believe there is hope yet for this nation.

Ga. governor signs 'guns everywhere' into law

From the link:

The new law, which goes into effect July 1, allows licensed gun owners in Georgia and visitors from 28 other states to bring a gun into a bar without restrictions and carry a firearm into some government buildings that don't have security measures. It also allows school districts to decide whether they want some employees to carry a firearm and religious leaders to decide whether to allow licensed gun owners to tote to their church, synagogue or mosque.

:clap2:

With the "guns everywhere" policy, criminals in Georgia are going to find guns shoved up their asses.
And given lead enemas...NICE thing about this is it IS a deterrent...because the criminals won't find "Gun Free ZONE" Signs everywhere OR a citizen having one on his neck...they won't KNOW what blowback they will face...which is a good thing.

LIBERTY takes a WIN in Georgia.

What a great day in America. What a great day to be an American. Seeing the 2nd Amendment protected and exercised exactly as it was intended to be is a beautiful thing. Makes me believe there is hope yet for this nation.

Ga. governor signs 'guns everywhere' into law

Great news.

We're doing what we can here in Colorado but we have to clean up house and get some intelligent, commons sense leaders into our Congress and Governorship. The RMGO (Rocky Mountain Gun Owners) recently ousted three anti-gun Libtards and we're fighting hard to get rid of some more. The idiot Dems recently infringed upon our gun rights by limiting the size of magazines and forced other anti-2nd Amendment legislation down our throats. I bought about 20 30rd mags for my AR before the law took effect.

Anyway ... good for Georgia.

OMG!! There will be shootouts everywhere! Itchy fingered citizens will shoot each other over a sale item at the mall! There will be blood in the streets!

No, not really. The Left always promises this kind of stuff and when gun laws are loosened, responsible people are still responsible, irresponsible people are still irresponsible. No law can change that. This maybe will prove once and for all that gun control is the most failed idea the left has ever come up with.

OMG!! There will be shootouts everywhere! Itchy fingered citizens will shoot each other over a sale item at the mall! There will be blood in the streets!

No, not really. The Left always promises this kind of stuff and when gun laws are loosened, responsible people are still responsible, irresponsible people are still irresponsible. No law can change that. This maybe will prove once and for all that gun control is the most failed idea the left has ever come up with.

The leftist loons said that about Florida and "Stand Your Ground"...with the exception of a couple of high profile cases? It just isn't so. It isn't "The OLD WEST". That's fiction leftists use from Hollywood.

Forum List

Back