Georgia set to reaffirm Biden's victory for 3rd time after recount, dealing major blow to Trump's attempt to overturn the results

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.

37 Trump votes used in the equal sample run had been “Switched” from Trump to Biden. In actual algorithmic terms this means that a vote for Trump was counted as 87% of a vote and a vote for Biden was counted as 113% of a vote.

Those conducting the test were so shocked that they ran the same ballots again. The same results appeared.

Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.

37 Trump votes used in the equal sample run had been “Switched” from Trump to Biden. In actual algorithmic terms this means that a vote for Trump was counted as 87% of a vote and a vote for Biden was counted as 113% of a vote.

Those conducting the test were so shocked that they ran the same ballots again. The same results appeared.

More rightwing BS

:worthless:

Kemp with these stunts in the last month and a half has insured he will be a 1 term governor. He only beat buckwheat Abrams by little more than 50k votes last time, we WON'T turn out to reelect him in 2022. I am hopeful a republican with a spine primaries his worthless ass. Ever heard you can tell the steel of a man by his handshake? I remember meeting Kemp in Ellijay Georgia when he was running and shook his hand, it was like shaking a wet noodle, no grip nothing. Just weak.

I don’t believe you.

You can recount Georgia twenty times! With Brian Kemp and Bill Raffesparger
in charge Corrupt Joe Biden will always have more votes.
That's how fraud works.
Why do you think Republicans Kemp and Raffesparger support Biden over Trump and would commit felonies to rig an election? That’s quite a claim. Care to try and prove it?

FAKE NEWS!

Hand recounts showed ballots match machine counts.

Kemp with these stunts in the last month and a half has insured he will be a 1 term governor. He only beat buckwheat Abrams by little more than 50k votes last time, we WON'T turn out to reelect him in 2022. I am hopeful a republican with a spine primaries his worthless ass. Ever heard you can tell the steel of a man by his handshake? I remember meeting Kemp in Ellijay Georgia when he was running and shook his hand, it was like shaking a wet noodle, no grip nothing. Just weak.
Weak...like his character.
Speaking of character Lin Wood has publicly dared Kemp, and Brad Raffesnperger to sue him after
publicly alleging they both received massive kickbacks from Dominion vote changing machines after buying their devious product at great cost to Georgia.

No reply from Kemp and his assistant.

You can recount Georgia twenty times! With Brian Kemp and Bill Raffesparger
in charge Corrupt Joe Biden will always have more votes.
That's how fraud works.

Yeehaw, so, who was it that appointed them as the Governor and SoS of Georgia?

Opps I remember, they were voted in by the people who live in Georgia.

Never mind.

Speaking of character Lin Wood has publicly dared Kemp, and Brad Raffesnperger to sue him after
publicly alleging they both received massive kickbacks from Dominion vote changing machines after buying their devious product at great cost to Georgia.
I imagine that exactly what an attention whore wants. It's pretty obvious why Kemp and Raffensperger wouldn't do him the favor.

Yeehaw, so, who was it that appointed them as the Governor and SoS of Georgia?

Opps I remember, they were voted in by the people who live in Georgia.

Never mind.
Yes. Voted in. What is your point?
You don't seem to have a clue. Come back when your comments aren't so worthless.

A09101D0-42FD-4AFC-B64C-642343D16673.jpeg

Forum List

Back