Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Nope, not failed. Truth has prevailed. No wrongdoing on the part of Freeman or Moss. The one who can't prove his claims is you.

Here, watch this...

Prove fraud was occurring while the State Farm Arena was fixing & cleaning up the water leak...

This is where you surrender because you have ZERO proof.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It is not a surrender. You will be repeating your lie until the day you die. And each day more people will see there is no way Biden won legally. That is what is happening.

Of course it's a surrender. You claimed election workers stated and committed fraud while the State Farm Arena fixed and cleaned up a water leak.

I challenged you to prove that but you couldn't.

That is a surrender. A chicken-shit surrender.

Of course it's a surrender. You claimed election workers stated and committed fraud while the State Farm Arena fixed and cleaned up a water leak.

I challenged you to prove that but you couldn't.

That is a surrender. A chicken-shit surrender.
A video proved it. Period.

Liar, there is no such video.

Now you're just doubling down on surrender.
There sure is. It seems to have disappeared. I wonder why?
Here is one still around,

You people do not believe your own eyes. No one listens to someone who does that.

Last edited:
There sure is. It seems to have disappeared. I wonder why?
Here is one still around,

You people do not believe your own eyes. No one listens to someone who does that.

LOLOL

It cracks me up how you claim it's been scruubed from the Internet, as though there's a cover up, but then post a video.

Regardless of that nonsense, FruitLoops, what appears in that video has nothing to do with the water leak. There was NO leak at 11pm on election night.

As always, you prove to be mentally defective.

LOLOL

It cracks me up how you claim it's been scruubed from the Internet, as though there's a cover up, but then post a video.

Regardless of that nonsense, FruitLoops, what appears in that video has nothing to do with the water leak. There was NO leak at 11pm on election night.

As always, you prove to be mentally defective.
They just returned to allowing election 2020 back on Google and You Tube. They figure it is too late to make a difference. That is their mistake. Are you that uninformed?

They just returned to allowing election 2020 back on Google and You Tube. They figure it is too late to make a difference. That is their mistake. Are you that uninformed?

No, you're uninformed. There was no leak which caused the events seen on that video.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Years after their lives were turned upside down by conspiracy theorists, Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea ArShaye "Shaye" Moss, were officially cleared by Georgia authorities on Tuesday.

Georgia’s State Election Board dismissed its yearslong investigation into alleged election fraud at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, more than two years after conspiracy theorists — and then-President Donald Trump — claimed that Freeman and her daughter had committed election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

The fraud claims were “unsubstantiated and found to have no merit,” the investigation concluded, reporting on the work of the FBI, the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and investigators from the Secretary of State’s office vetting the alleged fraud.

During their efforts to overturn the results of the election, Trump and his ally Rudy Giuliani repeatedly claimed that Freeman and Moss had committed election fraud. A heavily edited, brief clip of security footage was widely circulated online and by Trump allies as supposed proof.

State officials said at the time that the election workers had done nothing wrong, but both women were relentlessly harassed. Freeman fled her home, fearing for her safety.

Not surprising at all when your governments are made up of criminals.

There was no fraud. No one cares if you refuse to accept the results of the investigation which exonerated Freeman and Moss.
There was massive and extremely organized fraud. Incest Joe told us it was out there and ready to go. The video proves it.

What about the video. it clearly shows batches being counted multiple times.

Two things about that...

a) had batches been counted more than once, there would have been more votes than voters. Georgia did a full, state-wide hand recount and found that was not the case.

b) batches can be placed in a tabulator more than once and that doesn't mean ballots are counted more than once. If a tabulator reports an error within a batch, the process is to remove all the ballots from the batch which were counted and then place the same batch in again so all uncounted ballots can be counted.

You fail as always because you are a failure.

Joe said no such thing and the only thing that video proves is that Trump's lawyers flat out lied to Georgia's Senate.
He sure did. I believe the video is Muhammad's signature. Go watch it. What the lawyers said does not change the video.

Forum List

Back