Georgia GOP Shows It Has No Idea How To Play the Game

Democrats would have multiple investigations announced. But here we have the Republican clown show Governor and AG running away from it. FFS.

I respect their decision, as it was just a political attack, with no bearing on whether the case against trump, based on the evidence amassed, should go forward, and was nothing but a sideshow, meant to attempt to derail.
Like Trump Lawyers kept hearing yesterday by the judge in New York:
Overruled, Sit down!

I respect their decision, as it was just a political attack, with no bearing on whether the case against trump, based on the evidence amassed, should go forward, and was nothing but a sideshow, meant to attempt to derail.
Overruled, Sit down!

This post makes no sense. None.

Democrats would have multiple investigations announced. But here we have the Republican clown show Governor and AG running away from it. FFS.

If we followed our oath 544 Congress people would have America a serious hemp shortage but nothing we couldn't do without. Republicans are just Democrats without stones, but no less criminal.

Overruled, Sit down!
It's not the case against Trump. One of the other defendants she charged move for her to step down. And the Judge is taking it seriously - he's having a hearing in February. Hopefully it will be televised. She also been subpoenaed to testify in her fuckbuddy's divorce lawsuit.

It's not the case against Trump. One of the other defendants she charged move for her to step down. And the Judge is taking it seriously - he's having a hearing in February. Hopefully it will be televised. She also been subpoenaed to testify in her fuckbuddy's divorce lawsuit.
Have fun, but net result will not stop or even hold up the trial date.

Overruled, Sit down!
he spent about 16 hrs at the white house of more...................lolol

fukin sit down...lol...what you people don't know is astounding

Forum List

Back