Georgia Election Workers Suing Conspiracy Website Over ‘Campaign Of Lies’

So are we all good then with Rittenhouse suing networks, Presidents and celebs for lying about him?

Ignoring the evidence doesn't mean that it's not there.

I know that the evidence has been laid under your nose numerous times, yet you still deny any exists.

Actually I have refuted the fake evidence laid under my nose on a normal basis, did so even today with one of your fellow Trumpian sheep.

A couple of election workers in Georgia are standing up for themselves.

They are suing the gateway pundit.

From the article:

At the height of the harassment, Freeman said strangers twice attempted to push into her home to “make a citizens’ arrest,” the lawsuit alleges. Freeman was eventually forced to shutter her business and flee her home for two months at the recommendation of the FBI, the suit says.

“People have said the most vile and violent and racist things about me and my family—on the phone, on my social media accounts, on email, and in person. Things you wouldn’t believe,” Freeman, who is Black, said in a statement.

“The toll of all this on your life, day in and day out, it wears on you. I go to church and I know that God is my keeper, so I’m keeping my head up. But the impact is still there. For example, when I’m out in public and I hear someone call my name, I jump. Just hearing my name scares me.”

She was identified from video of counting the votes. So of course the far right found her identity, then published it. Resulting in the nightmare of terrorism she and the other workers endured.

Normal Americans are appalled at this.

I'm sure the trump people laugh at it, applaud it, cheer it on and are proud of it.

Good, that opens the whole process up for discovery.

It's the plaintiffs who don't want anywhere near discovery, fuckwit....They're the ones who'd have to survive discovery and an avalanche of FOIA demands.

You're not even 1/10th as clever as you seem to think you are.

He's not 1/20th.

From the article:

At the height of the harassment, Freeman said strangers twice attempted to push into her home to “make a citizens’ arrest,” the lawsuit alleges. Freeman was eventually forced to shutter her business and flee her home for two months at the recommendation of the FBI, the suit says.

“People have said the most vile and violent and racist things about me and my family—on the phone, on my social media accounts, on email, and in person. Things you wouldn’t believe,” Freeman, who is Black, said in a statement.

“The toll of all this on your life, day in and day out, it wears on you. I go to church and I know that God is my keeper, so I’m keeping my head up. But the impact is still there. For example, when I’m out in public and I hear someone call my name, I jump. Just hearing my name scares me.”

She was identified from video of counting the votes. So of course the far right found her identity, then published it. Resulting in the nightmare of terrorism she and the other workers endured.

I'm sure the trump people laugh at it, applaud it, cheer it on and are proud of it.

They're both on video blatantly monkeying around with ballots in a very obviously illegal and fraudulent manner. The evidence has been posted all over the place, for everyone to see who will dare to look. They should have been brought up on criminal charges, and the evidence would be more than strong enough to guarantee that they'd be convicted.

I cannot imagine what they hope to accomplish by bringing any more legal scrutiny on themselves sand their obvious conduct in this manner. If they had any sense at all, they'd keep low, and be grateful that they're not in prison.

Last edited:
Ignoring the evidence doesn't mean that it's not there.

I know that the evidence has been laid under your nose numerous times, yet you still deny any exists.

That makes the bag of hammers smarter than you.

I have posted this a few times and nobody will ever comment on it...but I will try again...

I was open to the idea of fraud in the election after it was over.

So I watched some of the early hearings on it.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies, a fancy word for outliers. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty compelling so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he lied about the population change and the change in the number of voters in the state . Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education in math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

If the case for fraud is so strong, why all the lying?

Last edited:
Lawfare intimidation.

There's no way those fucking crooks want anything to go to discovery.

You're damn Skippy the Pundit cannot withstand discovery. The left is going to make all these lying assholes pay. I'm in shock that FOX still has a broadcast license given all of the lawsuits they've lost, all of the retractions they've issued.

There have to be consequences for the lies. Alex Jones lost the lawsuit filed by the Sandy Hook families. Richard Spencer and the members of the Unite the Right coalition lost the law suit filed by the people of Charlottesville.

From the article:

It’s good to see election officials fight back against the right’s war on democracy.

From the article:

Deplorable trumpanzees are deplorable.

Snowflakes gonna snowflake.
1638488338891.png

Forum List

Back