Georgia court website publishes, then takes down, list of criminal charges against Trump

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I don't know how common this is. If this is common, then so be it. But if this is very rare, then I think something highly sketchy is going on.

Georgia court website publishes, then takes down, list of criminal charges against Trump​

August 14, 2023

ATLANTA (AP) — A list of criminal charges in Georgia against former President Donald Trump briefly appeared Monday on a Fulton County website, but prosecutors said Trump had not been indicted in their long-running investigation of the 2020 presidential election.

Trump and and his allies, who have characterized the investigation as politically motivated, immediately seized on the apparent error to claim that the process is rigged.

Legal experts said it was likely merely a clerical error listing charges prosecutors are planning to ask the grand jury to vote on.

I don't know how common this is. If this is common, then so be it. But if this is very rare, then I think something highly sketchy is going on.

Georgia court website publishes, then takes down, list of criminal charges against Trump​

August 14, 2023

ATLANTA (AP) — A list of criminal charges in Georgia against former President Donald Trump briefly appeared Monday on a Fulton County website, but prosecutors said Trump had not been indicted in their long-running investigation of the 2020 presidential election.

Trump and and his allies, who have characterized the investigation as politically motivated, immediately seized on the apparent error to claim that the process is rigged.

Legal experts said it was likely merely a clerical error listing charges prosecutors are planning to ask the grand jury to vote on.

Dude.

Ok, are you gaslighting me?

I posted this thread like two hours ago.

After our last encounter on the San Francisco thread this is too muckin' fuch!

August 14, 2023

I think its potential charges. There are too many major witnesses tomorrow.

There are two choices;
1) a mistake due to incompetence
2) malice, indicating a political motive

Both are very disturbing and do not inspire trust in this court.
Could be they accidently unsealed sealed indictments.

on earth do you think so?
cause she says Georgia voting laws are raaaaycist !
1692051462620.jpeg

Forum List

Back