Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video

Total bullshit.

No suitcases and there were observers

wrong again,,, thanks for stopping by,,,
Dude...saying it don't make it true. Read the link moron.
youre going to have to do better than huffpo,,,

Believe what you want. The facts aren't going to change. You'll eventually accept that it was just another right wing scam or you won't. The votes are certified either way.
we havent heard all the facts yet,,, thats what I'm waiting for

have the people in the video been put under oath yet??

Yes, we've heard the facts. You just refuse to accept them. Doesn't matter. The facts won't change
can you provide a link to the testimony of the people in the video that swore under oath???

cause theres a lot of facts there we dont know,,,
I don't think it was under oath, but check this out.
yeah I read that one ,, and its clear the person was either lying or didnt watch the video,, cause what they said doesnt match what happened in the video,,,

we need the people in the video to be put under oath and testify as to why they did what they did,,
The SoS is investigating. They'll get to the bottom of it.
that goes against everything others are saying,, they say its been investigated and nothing happened,,,

of course we dont want the people involved doing their own investigation cause we always know what that outcome is,,
The state of Georgia is investigating the goings on in Fulton County. Fulton County is not investigating its own voting practices. The investigators have to be people who understand the procedures, the laws and the county's rules like the back of their hand. The SoS is responsible for fair elections, carried out by the rules. In this case, the SoS is a Trump supporter. I don't see who could make you more comfortable than that.

The only person who crazy right wingers would accept is someone who declares trump right and everyone else wrong.
Yeah, there's been a lot of ignoring going on by the usual suspects here. What's sad is to see folks who generally have a brain buying this and also refusing to look at the facts. Trump's four year fake news campaign worked all too well.
yeah the dems are ignoring over 700 sworn affidavits and believing the MSM talking points,,,
I've written and sworn to many affidavits. Every single word I said is still subject to questioning and to being challenged with other evidence presented by the opposing party. Every statement I've made is believed only if the judge so decides. And from what I'm hearing, the affidavits are being thrown out by the judges all over the country.
as far as I know not a single person that signed affidavits have been allowed to testify in a court case under oath,,,

and I just heard there are thousand of affidavits signed and waiting their day in court,,,

This star witness hasn't had a problem being heard.

really??

was that a court and was she under oath???

You don't understand affidavits or how they are related to a case. It's not a magic wand. Some of these judges HAVE vetted everyone of the affidavits presented and found them lacking. And if a judge throws out a case because of an unrelated point of law, of course (s)he isn't going to review supporting witness testimony--it's moot at that point.

Most of what people have sworn to is due to misunderstandings about the voting process, not because they're lying. But Trump's propaganda is trying hard to present ONLY the misunderstanding and not the truth. You are being manipulated.

could you please provide me with your credentials so I can even consider your opinion???

Total bullshit.

Believe what you want. The facts aren't going to change. You'll eventually accept that it was just another right wing scam or you won't. The votes are certified either way.

Yes, we've heard the facts. You just refuse to accept them. Doesn't matter. The facts won't change
can you provide a link to the testimony of the people in the video that swore under oath???

yeah I read that one ,, and its clear the person was either lying or didnt watch the video,, cause what they said doesnt match what happened in the video,,,

we need the people in the video to be put under oath and testify as to why they did what they did,,
that goes against everything others are saying,, they say its been investigated and nothing happened,,,

of course we dont want the people involved doing their own investigation cause we always know what that outcome is,,
The state of Georgia is investigating the goings on in Fulton County. Fulton County is not investigating its own voting practices. The investigators have to be people who understand the procedures, the laws and the county's rules like the back of their hand. The SoS is responsible for fair elections, carried out by the rules. In this case, the SoS is a Trump supporter. I don't see who could make you more comfortable than that.

The only person who crazy right wingers would accept is someone who declares trump right and everyone else wrong.
Yeah, there's been a lot of ignoring going on by the usual suspects here. What's sad is to see folks who generally have a brain buying this and also refusing to look at the facts. Trump's four year fake news campaign worked all too well.
yeah the dems are ignoring over 700 sworn affidavits and believing the MSM talking points,,,
I've written and sworn to many affidavits. Every single word I said is still subject to questioning and to being challenged with other evidence presented by the opposing party. Every statement I've made is believed only if the judge so decides. And from what I'm hearing, the affidavits are being thrown out by the judges all over the country.
as far as I know not a single person that signed affidavits have been allowed to testify in a court case under oath,,,

and I just heard there are thousand of affidavits signed and waiting their day in court,,,

really??

and we have yet to see the ressults of that hearing,,,

There have been more than 40 hearings and rulings. Why hasn't Trump's lawyers called them to testify?

where are the supposed to testify???

no court has allowed it,,, they keep throwing it out over procedure BS,,,

either way its far from over,,,

Saw a child crying in a store because his mother wouldn't buy him a toy. No judge has heard his case yet either. Such unfairness.

Total bullshit.

really??

There have been more than 40 hearings and rulings. Why hasn't Trump's lawyers called them to testify?

Saw a child crying in a store because his mother wouldn't buy him a toy. No judge has heard his case yet either. Such unfairness.

that just disqualified you from any rational discussion on important issues,,,

now go play with your dolls and leave the adult stuff to the adults,,,

Total bullshit.

really??

You don't understand affidavits or how they are related to a case. It's not a magic wand. Some of these judges HAVE vetted everyone of the affidavits presented and found them lacking. And if a judge throws out a case because of an unrelated point of law, of course (s)he isn't going to review supporting witness testimony--it's moot at that point.

Most of what people have sworn to is due to misunderstandings about the voting process, not because they're lying. But Trump's propaganda is trying hard to present ONLY the misunderstanding and not the truth. You are being manipulated.

could you please provide me with your credentials so I can even consider your opinion???

No. Good excuse not to believe me, though.

Total bullshit.

really??

that just disqualified you from any rational discussion on important issues,,,

now go play with your dolls and leave the adult stuff to the adults,,,

Where are they? I'd happily speak to one.

Total bullshit.

really??

so tell me then if its proper procedure to
have a truck load of hundreds of thousands of ballots go from new york to Pennsylvania and then disappear??
or to have 70% of prescient's books be out of wack with the vote count??
or to have the windows covered to stop observers from viewing the count
or to have observers over 50 feet from the ballots being counted??

I could go on with dozens of similar examples but I will mlet you answer those first,,,

Total bullshit.

really??

have a truck load of hundreds of thousands of ballots go from new york to Pennsylvania and then disappear??

I could go on with dozens of similar examples but I will mlet you answer those first,,,

Just going to throw the whole pot of spaghetti at the wall and see if you can keep me busy for awhile? Google it, because I've heard responses to all of it. I'm not wasting my time handing you more facts you are simply going to ignore.

Total bullshit.

really??

Just going to throw the whole pot of spaghetti at the wall and see if you can keep me busy for awhile? Google it, because I've heard responses to all of it. I'm not wasting my time handing you more facts you are simply going to ignore.

I gave you 4 simple cases not a bowl of spaghetti,, and of course you dodged them perfectly and why I want a full and open investigation

Total bullshit.

really??

I gave you 4 simple cases not a bowl of spaghetti,, and of course you dodged them perfectly and why I want a full and open investigation

No you don't.

Total bullshit.

really??

No you don't.

no I dont what???

Total bullshit.

really??

No you don't.

no I dont what???

You do not want a full and fair investigation. No one would suit you to perform it. If you don't trust the Republican governor and SoS of Georgia to investigate voting irregularities in their state, it's obvious no one would satisfy you. You want a witch hunt until you get the outcome you crave--to see Trump elected to a second term..

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Total bullshit.

really??

No you don't.

no I dont what???

You do not want a full and fair investigation. No one would suit you to perform it. If you don't trust the Republican governor and SoS of Georgia to investigate voting irregularities in their state, it's obvious no one would satisfy you. You want a witch hunt until you get the outcome you crave--to see Trump elected to a second term..

WOW!!!

now youre telling me what I want,,

thats very fascist of you,,,

you would have done better giving me answers to the 4 simple questions I asked,,,

Total bullshit.

really??

No you don't.

no I dont what???

WOW!!!

you would have done better giving me answers to the 4 simple questions I asked,,,

Prattle on, dear. Maybe someone will believe you if you make enough of a pest of yourself.

Total bullshit.

really??

No you don't.

no I dont what???

WOW!!!

Prattle on, dear. Maybe someone will believe you if you make enough of a pest of yourself.

youre the one telling others what to think not me,,,

all I want is an answer to what seems to be wrong doing that thousands of people have sworn under oath happened,,,

youre just another faceless voice on the internet,,,

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
all I want is an answer to what seems to be wrong doing that thousands of people have sworn under oath happened,,,

If they have thousands of affidavits, why haven't they presented 1,000 affidavits to a judge?

If they have thousands of affidavits, why haven't they presented 1,000 affidavits to a judge?
the judges wont accept them and throw the case out over procedure BS,,,

Yeah, it's shocking that criminals don't easily confess their crimes.
Shocking.

You are in luck !
You can totally count on the weak and spineless Right to do absolutely NOTHING.

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

You can even take all their guns.....and they won't do a thing except cry.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Wrong as usual dumbfuck. The criminals don’t get to “discredit” the video documenting their crime. I know an idiot like you can’t understand that but i’m sure your Dim masters will give you more talking points later.

It's almost crewel for Trump to keep you thinking there is some way to bypass the election and keep him in office. I say almost, because you are dumb enough to deserve the abuse he is putting you through.
HEy fuckwad, where did I mention Trump? The video speaks for itself, and the people involved do not get to “discredit” it. Period. Abuse? I’m fine. You’re whining and deflecting to Trump.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

I think there will be a day of reckoning soon... The "People" are getting fed up....
yep.

all this WE ARE NOT GUILTY as they keep taking cookies out of the jar.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Wrong as usual dumbfuck. The criminals don’t get to “discredit” the video documenting their crime. I know an idiot like you can’t understand that but i’m sure your Dim masters will give you more talking points later.

It's almost crewel for Trump to keep you thinking there is some way to bypass the election and keep him in office. I say almost, because you are dumb enough to deserve the abuse he is putting you through.
HEy fuckwad, where did I mention Trump? The video speaks for itself, and the people involved do not get to “discredit” it. Period. Abuse? I’m fine. You’re whining and deflecting to Trump.

What is all your whining about if it's not about trying to find a way for Trump to steal the election?

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

What is all your whining about if it's not about trying to find a way for Trump to steal the election?
its not stealing if it follows the rules,,,

Forum List

Back