Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video

Ruby Freeman is being vilified across the rw social media internet based entirely on a brief segment of video and all kinds of BASELESS speculation. You can bet if there was merit to it the Georgia Republicans, Barr etc would have leaped on it.

So here she is, a low level election poll worker, who's daytime job is as a small business owner of LaRuby's Unique Treasures. The only thing she has apparently done wrong was to be working the polls. I suspect her life is being ruined. Her business is being destroyed. She is almost certainly getting threats. She didn't take a stand on anything, no controversial decisions, all she did was work the polls. I don't know if she is Dem or Republican, and it really does not matter. The Court of Uniformed Speculation has judged her a treasonous traitor.

It's unreal, but it's the reality of social media fueled disinformation that is today's world. You don't need a crime. You can invent one based on pure speculation and conspiracy theory and you can ruin a person's life.

Who the hell is going to want to work the polls after this election with the level of doxing and threats going on?
oh well since you said so we can all forget about it and move along,,,

sorry sweetie the more you guys trying and shut it down the more we know something aint right,,,

In all seriousness PH, think about it a moment.

Remember Richard Jewell, the guy wrongly identified as the Olympic bomber?
this has nothing to do with jewell or anything else,,,

my big problem is why all the denial and refusal to address directly claims,, and honest person with nothing to hide would be all in favor of a complete audit on all claims,,,

its not like time was a factor, we had over 2 months,,,

Ya...it does have to do with Jewell when you consider innocent people's lives being upended just for doing their job. They aren't political figures, they aren't taking a stand on issues, they're doing their job.

I guess my big problem is this: what would it actually take to convince you there was no wide spread fraud?

When you consider:
Barr specifically had the DoJ look into election fraud claims.
The states in contention primarily have Republican legislatures and election officials who would have a vested interest in their party winning yet did not find any evidence of fraud (Georgia being a specific example here).
46+ cases in court - with judges crossing the ideological spectrum (if you go by who appointed them) and not a single finding of fraud.
Multiple recounts, including a hand recount in Georgia.

So...instead of accepting that there is no widespread fraud, people are instead going to the court of public opinion via social media and other routes. And, as Sterling said - people are going to get hurt. Are most likely, getting hurt.

It makes no sense.
I guess the difference in you and me is youre clearly a party partisan while I'm not invested cause I dont like either party and didnt vote for either of them and because of that I dont believe what either of you tell me in light of all the evidence you choose to ignore,,

elections are one of our most sacred events and any and all questions need answered,,,

No. I don't think so. You are very partisan towards Trump.

I totally agree - elections are one of most sacred events.

So, while you are accusing me of "ignoring" things, why are you ignoring the list of things that would indicate no widespread fraud?

Frankly, what I think, is for some people - like you - nothing will suffice. Absolutely nothing. Except Trump winning. That the definition of a fair election can only be one that Trump wins.

I also trust in the overall integrity of our electoral system and our legal system to sort out these things.
who said its only about fraud????

and save you "I defend trump" bullshit for the rubber room,,, we are talking about an election

and if it seems I am defending trump its only because the dem attack is coming from pure vile and hatred and not a rational position,,,
\
just look at the crazy shit you post because you think its funny,,,

Yeah, it's shocking that criminals don't easily confess their crimes.
Shocking.

You are in luck !
You can totally count on the weak and spineless Right to do absolutely NOTHING.

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

You can even take all their guns.....and they won't do a thing except cry.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Wrong as usual dumbfuck. The criminals don’t get to “discredit” the video documenting their crime. I know an idiot like you can’t understand that but i’m sure your Dim masters will give you more talking points later.

It's almost crewel for Trump to keep you thinking there is some way to bypass the election and keep him in office. I say almost, because you are dumb enough to deserve the abuse he is putting you through.
HEy fuckwad, where did I mention Trump? The video speaks for itself, and the people involved do not get to “discredit” it. Period. Abuse? I’m fine. You’re whining and deflecting to Trump.

What is all your whining about if it's not about trying to find a way for Trump to steal the election?
Try it being about the integrity of the electoral process. But I forget that’s WAY above your education level. If cheating occurred, as has apparently been pretty well proven, it should be revealed and consequences suffered by the perpetrators.

The secretary of state is pretending nothing happened despite being in clear violation of the law.

He promised signature checks, but walked back as soon as he saw the signatures... and confirmed the most fraudulent election in history. Not a good egg on one's face, but he is making it worse.
Brad Raffensperger says everything ia A-OK. Which is like trusting Al Capone to report on
Chicago booze makers.
The level of corruption in Georgia is off the charts.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Wrong as usual dumbfuck. The criminals don’t get to “discredit” the video documenting their crime. I know an idiot like you can’t understand that but i’m sure your Dim masters will give you more talking points later.

It's almost crewel for Trump to keep you thinking there is some way to bypass the election and keep him in office. I say almost, because you are dumb enough to deserve the abuse he is putting you through.
HEy fuckwad, where did I mention Trump? The video speaks for itself, and the people involved do not get to “discredit” it. Period. Abuse? I’m fine. You’re whining and deflecting to Trump.

What is all your whining about if it's not about trying to find a way for Trump to steal the election?
Try it being about the integrity of the electoral process. But I forget that’s WAY above your education level. If cheating occurred, as has apparently been pretty well proven, it should be revealed and consequences suffered by the perpetrators.

If it has been proven, then why have more than 40 cases been laughed out of court?

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

If it has been proven, then why have more than 40 cases been laughed out of court?

Yes, it is all too easy to laugh at the Right.
They flat refuse to defend their own liberty or even their own children.
Kick them, spit on them, steal their votes, then laugh at them.......they'll apologize

The Left is blessed to have the Right as it's foe.

Last edited:
All criminal accusations and civil claims against Democrat defendants for the last 40 years have been laughed out of court by Democrat judges and Democrat lawyers who have graduated a Democrat law school in good standing with the Democrat bar.

The secretary of state is pretending nothing happened despite being in clear violation of the law.

He promised signature checks, but walked back as soon as he saw the signatures... and confirmed the most fraudulent election in history. Not a good egg on one's face, but he is making it worse.
Brad Raffensperger says everything ia A-OK. Which is like trusting Al Capone to report on
Chicago booze makers.
The level of corruption in Georgia is off the charts.
How did Raffensperger get the nomination to run for SOS? The guy is obviously in the tank for Biden.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Perfunctory. No one expected the people pulling this con to overrule it.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Kick them, spit on them, steal their votes, then laugh at them.......they'll apologize

Quit trying to pretend you are a victim.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

But...but....We are the Right.

We are ALWAYS victims of the Left's manipulation and tyranny.

Watch out ! We'll tell you you are bad if you keep stealing our elections !!!!!!

THAT'LL TEACH YOU !!!!

All criminal accusations and civil claims against Democrat defendants for the last 40 years have been laughed out of court by Democrat judges and Democrat lawyers who have graduated a Democrat law school in good standing with the Democrat bar.

I'm not too sure about that, but many of those 40+ judges that said Rudy's claims of vote fraud were bullshit were Trump appointees.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Watch out ! We'll tell you you are bad if you keep stealing our elections !!!!!!

THAT'LL TEACH YOU !!!!

I saw an interesting shirt at a lot of Trump's rallies. It said FUCK YOUR FEELINGS. Sound familiar?

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Because the judges were Democrats, except for one who dismissed the case so it could get to the SC faster.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

THAT'LL TEACH YOU !!!!

I saw an interesting shirt at a lot of Trump's rallies. It said FUCK YOUR FEELINGS. Sound familiar?
You never went to a Trump rally, liar.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

THAT'LL TEACH YOU !!!!

Nope....I will go ahead and say you made that up.....as usual

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Because the judges were Democrats, except for one who dismissed the case so it could get to the SC faster.

No.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

No.
Yes.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

THAT'LL TEACH YOU !!!!

I did go to one, but most were seen on tv. You never saw video of any of the rallies on the news?

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

THAT'LL TEACH YOU !!!!

I did go to one, but most were seen on tv. You never saw video of any of the rallies on the news?
Yes, and and I went to one in person. I'm not saying such T-shirts don't exist. I just doubt you ever went to a Trump rally.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

THAT'LL TEACH YOU !!!!

Nope....I will go ahead and say you made that up.....as usual
fuck-your-feelings-thumb-700x467-203124.jpg

Forum List

Back