Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video

Yeah, it's shocking that criminals don't easily confess their crimes.
Shocking.

You are in luck !
You can totally count on the weak and spineless Right to do absolutely NOTHING.

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

You can even take all their guns.....and they won't do a thing except cry.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Discredited by who?

The Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections
How exactly did they discredit it?
Long article with all the explanations from the Republican election officials but to summarize it says you’re a dumb fucking lemming.

In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.
Contrary to the claim, the ballots were not in suitcases, she said. The black boxes and bins seen in the video are the standard container used for the ballot counting process.
A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.
The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.
Bullshit. Then why did they tell observers and media they were done for the day? They lied.

They didn't. They told the people opening the ballots they were done, and when they walked out, the observers just followed them. The opened ballots still needed to go through the machines, which is what happened. Rules require that observers be allowed to watch, but not that observers have to be there.
were you there or is that what they told you to say???

And the fact that election officials were in attendance. This was investigatexd and found to be above board.
yes the ole..
"we investigated ourselves and determined we did nothing wrong"

The fact is vthat even if Jesus Christ told you that, you would accuse him of being part of the conxspiracy. People like you are sick in the head.

The bottom line is that the number of votes are in line with the number of voters.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Wrong as usual dumbfuck. The criminals don’t get to “discredit” the video documenting their crime. I know an idiot like you can’t understand that but i’m sure your Dim masters will give you more talking points later.

It's almost crewel for Trump to keep you thinking there is some way to bypass the election and keep him in office. I say almost, because you are dumb enough to deserve the abuse he is putting you through.
HEy fuckwad, where did I mention Trump? The video speaks for itself, and the people involved do not get to “discredit” it. Period. Abuse? I’m fine. You’re whining and deflecting to Trump.

What is all your whining about if it's not about trying to find a way for Trump to steal the election?
its not stealing if it follows the rules,,,

It is about Trump winning. You want to throw out the rules.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

Long article with all the explanations from the Republican election officials but to summarize it says you’re a dumb fucking lemming.

In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.
Contrary to the claim, the ballots were not in suitcases, she said. The black boxes and bins seen in the video are the standard container used for the ballot counting process.
A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.
The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.
Bullshit. Then why did they tell observers and media they were done for the day? They lied.

They didn't. They told the people opening the ballots they were done, and when they walked out, the observers just followed them. The opened ballots still needed to go through the machines, which is what happened. Rules require that observers be allowed to watch, but not that observers have to be there.

And the fact that election officials were in attendance. This was investigatexd and found to be above board.
yes the ole..

The fact is vthat even if Jesus Christ told you that, you would accuse him of being part of the conxspiracy. People like you are sick in the head.

The bottom line is that the number of votes are in line with the number of voters.

as of yet that hasnt been proven,,, and no faceless person on the internet such as yourself will change that,,,

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Wrong as usual dumbfuck. The criminals don’t get to “discredit” the video documenting their crime. I know an idiot like you can’t understand that but i’m sure your Dim masters will give you more talking points later.

It's almost crewel for Trump to keep you thinking there is some way to bypass the election and keep him in office. I say almost, because you are dumb enough to deserve the abuse he is putting you through.
HEy fuckwad, where did I mention Trump? The video speaks for itself, and the people involved do not get to “discredit” it. Period. Abuse? I’m fine. You’re whining and deflecting to Trump.

What is all your whining about if it's not about trying to find a way for Trump to steal the election?

so far its the dems ignoring the rules not trump,,,

Total bullshit.

No suitcases and there were observers

wrong again,,, thanks for stopping by,,,
Dude...saying it don't make it true. Read the link moron.
youre going to have to do better than huffpo,,,

Believe what you want. The facts aren't going to change. You'll eventually accept that it was just another right wing scam or you won't. The votes are certified either way.
we havent heard all the facts yet,,, thats what I'm waiting for

have the people in the video been put under oath yet??

Yes, we've heard the facts. You just refuse to accept them. Doesn't matter. The facts won't change
can you provide a link to the testimony of the people in the video that swore under oath???

cause theres a lot of facts there we dont know,,,
I don't think it was under oath, but check this out.
yeah I read that one ,, and its clear the person was either lying or didnt watch the video,, cause what they said doesnt match what happened in the video,,,

we need the people in the video to be put under oath and testify as to why they did what they did,,
The SoS is investigating. They'll get to the bottom of it.
that goes against everything others are saying,, they say its been investigated and nothing happened,,,

of course we dont want the people involved doing their own investigation cause we always know what that outcome is,,
The state of Georgia is investigating the goings on in Fulton County. Fulton County is not investigating its own voting practices. The investigators have to be people who understand the procedures, the laws and the county's rules like the back of their hand. The SoS is responsible for fair elections, carried out by the rules. In this case, the SoS is a Trump supporter. I don't see who could make you more comfortable than that.
Well if the “Trump supporter” can explain why ballots were counted with no observers and why someone is allowed to rescan a stack of ballots over and over, we’re willing to listen. So far, no one can explain these things.

There is a explanation. It is untrue. Even the Trump lawyers had to drop the claim that observors were not allowed. No ballots werde rexscanned. Even a Republican state legislator admits there is not a 30,000 vote discrepancy. Even Giuliani was trying to shut her up.

Total bullshit.

No suitcases and there were observers

wrong again,,, thanks for stopping by,,,
Dude...saying it don't make it true. Read the link moron.
youre going to have to do better than huffpo,,,

Believe what you want. The facts aren't going to change. You'll eventually accept that it was just another right wing scam or you won't. The votes are certified either way.
we havent heard all the facts yet,,, thats what I'm waiting for

have the people in the video been put under oath yet??

Yes, we've heard the facts. You just refuse to accept them. Doesn't matter. The facts won't change
can you provide a link to the testimony of the people in the video that swore under oath???

cause theres a lot of facts there we dont know,,,
I don't think it was under oath, but check this out.
yeah I read that one ,, and its clear the person was either lying or didnt watch the video,, cause what they said doesnt match what happened in the video,,,

we need the people in the video to be put under oath and testify as to why they did what they did,,
The SoS is investigating. They'll get to the bottom of it.
that goes against everything others are saying,, they say its been investigated and nothing happened,,,

of course we dont want the people involved doing their own investigation cause we always know what that outcome is,,
The state of Georgia is investigating the goings on in Fulton County. Fulton County is not investigating its own voting practices. The investigators have to be people who understand the procedures, the laws and the county's rules like the back of their hand. The SoS is responsible for fair elections, carried out by the rules. In this case, the SoS is a Trump supporter. I don't see who could make you more comfortable than that.

The only person who crazy right wingers would accept is someone who declares trump right and everyone else wrong.
Yeah, there's been a lot of ignoring going on by the usual suspects here. What's sad is to see folks who generally have a brain buying this and also refusing to look at the facts. Trump's four year fake news campaign worked all too well.
yeah the dems are ignoring over 700 sworn affidavits and believing the MSM talking points,,,
I've written and sworn to many affidavits. Every single word I said is still subject to questioning and to being challenged with other evidence presented by the opposing party. Every statement I've made is believed only if the judge so decides. And from what I'm hearing, the affidavits are being thrown out by the judges all over the country.
as far as I know not a single person that signed affidavits have been allowed to testify in a court case under oath,,,

and I just heard there are thousand of affidavits signed and waiting their day in court,,,

This star witness hasn't had a problem being heard.

really??

was that a court and was she under oath???

You don't understand affidavits or how they are related to a case. It's not a magic wand. Some of these judges HAVE vetted everyone of the affidavits presented and found them lacking. And if a judge throws out a case because of an unrelated point of law, of course (s)he isn't going to review supporting witness testimony--it's moot at that point.

Most of what people have sworn to is due to misunderstandings about the voting process, not because they're lying. But Trump's propaganda is trying hard to present ONLY the misunderstanding and not the truth. You are being manipulated.

could you please provide me with your credentials so I can even consider your opinion???

No. Good excuse not to believe me, though.

so tell me then if its proper procedure to
have a truck load of hundreds of thousands of ballots go from new york to Pennsylvania and then disappear??
or to have 70% of prescient's books be out of wack with the vote count??
or to have the windows covered to stop observers from viewing the count
or to have observers over 50 feet from the ballots being counted??

I could go on with dozens of similar examples but I will mlet you answer those first,,,

They disappeared into the Bermuda Triangle.
They were out of balance by a few votes.
These were not observers. They were protestors who were screaming at the workers trying to count votes.
Have you ever haerd of the coronavirus?

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

yes the ole..

as of yet that hasnt been proven,,, and no faceless person on the internet such as yourself will change that,,,

It has been thoroughly provem. Federal judges have been chastised Trumpo's attorneys for strained legal theories and a lack of any proof.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

You are the ones trying to steal the election you could not win honestly.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

yes the ole..

It has been thoroughly provem. Federal judges have been chastised Trumpo's attorneys for strained legal theories and a lack of any proof.

that sounds like pure fear on your part,,, why are you so scared???

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

You are the ones trying to steal the election you could not win honestly.

Ruby Freeman is being vilified across the rw social media internet based entirely on a brief segment of video and all kinds of BASELESS speculation. You can bet if there was merit to it the Georgia Republicans, Barr etc would have leaped on it.

So here she is, a low level election poll worker, who's daytime job is as a small business owner of LaRuby's Unique Treasures. The only thing she has apparently done wrong was to be working the polls. I suspect her life is being ruined. Her business is being destroyed. She is almost certainly getting threats. She didn't take a stand on anything, no controversial decisions, all she did was work the polls. I don't know if she is Dem or Republican, and it really does not matter. The Court of Uniformed Speculation has judged her a treasonous traitor.

It's unreal, but it's the reality of social media fueled disinformation that is today's world. You don't need a crime. You can invent one based on pure speculation and conspiracy theory and you can ruin a person's life.

Who the hell is going to want to work the polls after this election with the level of doxing and threats going on?

Ruby Freeman is being vilified across the rw social media internet based entirely on a brief segment of video and all kinds of BASELESS speculation. You can bet if there was merit to it the Georgia Republicans, Barr etc would have leaped on it.

So here she is, a low level election poll worker, who's daytime job is as a small business owner of LaRuby's Unique Treasures. The only thing she has apparently done wrong was to be working the polls. I suspect her life is being ruined. Her business is being destroyed. She is almost certainly getting threats. She didn't take a stand on anything, no controversial decisions, all she did was work the polls. I don't know if she is Dem or Republican, and it really does not matter. The Court of Uniformed Speculation has judged her a treasonous traitor.

It's unreal, but it's the reality of social media fueled disinformation that is today's world. You don't need a crime. You can invent one based on pure speculation and conspiracy theory and you can ruin a person's life.

Who the hell is going to want to work the polls after this election with the level of doxing and threats going on?
oh well since you said so we can all forget about it and move along,,,

sorry sweetie the more you guys trying and shut it down the more we know something aint right,,,

sorry sweetie the more you guys trying and shut it down the more we know something aint right,,,

In all seriousness PH, think about it a moment.

Remember Richard Jewell, the guy wrongly identified as the Olympic bomber?

this has nothing to do with jewell or anything else,,,

my big problem is why all the denial and refusal to address directly claims,, and honest person with nothing to hide would be all in favor of a complete audit on all claims,,,

its not like time was a factor, we had over 2 months,,,

my big problem is why all the denial and refusal to address directly claims,, and honest person with nothing to hide would be all in favor of a complete audit on all claims,,,

Ya...it does have to do with Jewell when you consider innocent people's lives being upended just for doing their job. They aren't political figures, they aren't taking a stand on issues, they're doing their job.

I guess my big problem is this: what would it actually take to convince you there was no wide spread fraud?

When you consider:
Barr specifically had the DoJ look into election fraud claims.
The states in contention primarily have Republican legislatures and election officials who would have a vested interest in their party winning yet did not find any evidence of fraud (Georgia being a specific example here).
46+ cases in court - with judges crossing the ideological spectrum (if you go by who appointed them) and not a single finding of fraud.
Multiple recounts, including a hand recount in Georgia.

So...instead of accepting that there is no widespread fraud, people are instead going to the court of public opinion via social media and other routes. And, as Sterling said - people are going to get hurt. Are most likely, getting hurt.

It makes no sense.

Ya...it does have to do with Jewell when you consider innocent people's lives being upended just for doing their job. They aren't political figures, they aren't taking a stand on issues, they're doing their job.

I guess my big problem is this: what would it actually take to convince you there was no wide spread fraud?

When you consider:
The states in contention primarily have Republican legislatures and election officials who would have a vested interest in their party winning yet did not find any evidence of fraud (Georgia being a specific example here).
46+ cases in court - with judges crossing the ideological spectrum (if you go by who appointed them) and not a single finding of fraud.

So...instead of accepting that there is no widespread fraud, people are instead going to the court of public opinion via social media and other routes. And, as Sterling said - people are going to get hurt. Are most likely, getting hurt.

It makes no sense.
I guess the difference in you and me is youre clearly a party partisan while I'm not invested cause I dont like either party and didnt vote for either of them and because of that I dont believe what either of you tell me in light of all the evidence you choose to ignore,,

elections are one of our most sacred events and any and all questions need answered,,,

They're criminals. They belong in prison.

When you consider:

It makes no sense.
I guess the difference in you and me is youre clearly a party partisan while I'm not invested cause I dont like either party and didnt vote for either of them and because of that I dont believe what either of you tell me in light of all the evidence you choose to ignore,,

elections are one of our most sacred events and any and all questions need answered,,,

No. I don't think so. You are very partisan towards Trump.

I totally agree - elections are one of most sacred events.

So, while you are accusing me of "ignoring" things, why are you ignoring the list of things that would indicate no widespread fraud?

Frankly, what I think, is for some people - like you - nothing will suffice. Absolutely nothing. Except Trump winning. That the definition of a fair election can only be one that Trump wins.

I also trust in the overall integrity of our electoral system and our legal system to sort out these things.

When you consider:

It makes no sense.

No. I don't think so. You are very partisan towards Trump.

I totally agree - elections are one of most sacred events.

So, while you are accusing me of "ignoring" things, why are you ignoring the list of things that would indicate no widespread fraud?

Frankly, what I think, is for some people - like you - nothing will suffice. Absolutely nothing. Except Trump winning. That the definition of a fair election can only be one that Trump wins.

I also trust in the overall integrity of our electoral system and our legal system to sort out these things.
What are the things that would indicate no widespread fraud? I'm dying to know what that is.

Forum List

Back