George Zimmerman's bloody head

If you're in a gated community, you answer when someone asks you what you're doing.

You don't run, then circle around and punch them in the face.

Regarding following anybody, it remains to be determined if Zimmerman followed Martin after being told to stop. Again, I'll let the jury decide.

you didn't hear the 911 tapes??

zimmerman was following martin

You didn't hear all the tapes either, but that's not the point. Without choosing sides here, I suspect Zimmerman will state that once he was asked to not follow Martin, and after he responded "Okay", he will claim that he did indeed stop following and returned to his vehicle and that it was Martin that later followed and attacked him. Again, I have no idea what happened but I'd bet that will be the defense's claim.

He wasn't asked not to follow Martin.

Don't we have like 8 threads of this bs already?

Someone asking a stranger in a gated community who they are and what they are doing is not "accosting" them. What gives you the right to assault someone asking those questions? Fight for your life because someone asks you questions? Are you kidding me! You fight for your life if someone attacks you. Someone asking you a question does not fall under the heading of an "attack".

I'd have told the bastard to fuck off if he started asking me those questions

That pretty much appears to be the tact that Trayvon took. Gee, how'd that work out again?

If someone asked me that, I'd tell them my name and the name of the person I was there visiting. But that's just good 'ole logical me. I got stopped twice by the cops in a fifteen minute stretch in Westchester, NY years back because it was a REALLY nice neighborhood and I was driving my college beater. Did I tell the police to fuck off because they were stereotyping me? No, I told them who I was there visiting and asked for directions because I was lost. If Trayvon Martin had done that the night of the shooting, George Zimmerman probably would have given him a ride to his dad's girlfriend's house. But instead, Trayon reacted like you say YOU would have...an altercation took place and he was shot dead. Sorry, but that's just plain stupid.

You were talking to the cops. Trayvon was accosted by a stranger.

you didn't hear the 911 tapes??

zimmerman was following martin

You didn't hear all the tapes either, but that's not the point. Without choosing sides here, I suspect Zimmerman will state that once he was asked to not follow Martin, and after he responded "Okay", he will claim that he did indeed stop following and returned to his vehicle and that it was Martin that later followed and attacked him. Again, I have no idea what happened but I'd bet that will be the defense's claim.

With Zimmerman apologizing. No. We don't.

No proof he was accosted. Nobody claims that except the dipshit racists who want Zimmerman to go to jail for being concerned about hoodlums in the area..

Cuz the hoodlums might be...shhhhhh...black...shhhhhh....it's racist to notice...

With Zimmerman apologizing. No. We don't.

Zimmerman and this ongoing case.

Yes, we do. Liar.

And Martin assaulted him why?

If people could just own that he should not have racially profiled a young man out to get a soda and skittles, none of this would have happened? That'd be great.

There isn't anything to own and zero evidence that race had anything to do with this entire episode. You simply want to believe racial profiling occurred. Why?

Someone asking a stranger in a gated community who they are and what they are doing is not "accosting" them. What gives you the right to assault someone asking those questions? Fight for your life because someone asks you questions? Are you kidding me! You fight for your life if someone attacks you. Someone asking you a question does not fall under the heading of an "attack".

I'd have told the bastard to fuck off if he started asking me those questions

That pretty much appears to be the tact that Trayvon took. Gee, how'd that work out again?

If someone asked me that, I'd tell them my name and the name of the person I was there visiting. But that's just good 'ole logical me. I got stopped twice by the cops in a fifteen minute stretch in Westchester, NY years back because it was a REALLY nice neighborhood and I was driving my college beater. Did I tell the police to fuck off because they were stereotyping me? No, I told them who I was there visiting and asked for directions because I was lost. If Trayvon Martin had done that the night of the shooting, George Zimmerman probably would have given him a ride to his dad's girlfriend's house. But instead, Trayon reacted like you say YOU would have...an altercation took place and he was shot dead. Sorry, but that's just plain stupid.

Zimmerman wasn't a cop.

Some time ago..I was asked the very same thing Martin was probably asked, by 2 guys. After which..one pulled out a gun..and relieved me of my wallet, coat and several personal items.

Glad I survived that.

The Defense needs to do everything it can to keep him off the stand. This dude will hang himself.

holy cow, so now if woman is being raped the woman would have to stop and ask the rapist if he is ARMED before she shoots his pecker off?

good grief..:cuckoo:

Nice of Zimmerman to recognize the loss publicly. I'm sure some will argue whether he meant it or not.

Well..he misstated something in his weird apology. He said he didn't know how young Martin was..

Yet in the 911 tape he clearly says he's a teen.

That's probably going to come back to haunt him in the trial.

Forum List

Back