George W. Bush Says Trump Has Right to Pursue Legal Election Cases

Well it looks like Mr Bush won't be a guest on the View or any Late Shows for awhile.

Former Republican President George W. Bush on Sunday said that President Donald Trump has the “right to request recounts and pursue legal challenges” for “any unresolved issues” to “be properly adjudicated.”

“The American people can have confidence that this election was fundamentally fair, its integrity will be upheld, and its outcome is clear,” Bush said.

Bush, in his statement, called Democratic nominee Joe Biden the “president-elect,” after Biden declared victory last night. The Epoch Times will not declare a winner of the election until all results are certified and any legal challenges are resolved.

Trump, meanwhile, “earned the votes of more than 70 million Americans—an extraordinary political achievement. They have spoken, and their voices will continue to be heard through elected Republicans at every level of government,” Bush added.

View attachment 413321
This is why I keep telling you Trump is not the person you think he is.Dont get me wrong,he is a much improvement over the last five administration warmongers.But if you were Trump and you REALLY cared about America,would you shake hands with this mass murderer? I would not go anywhere near that globalist.

Bush siding with Trump on this has me worried that the only reason he is saying that is Trump is going over to the deep state with Bush now. It only makes sense,why does he have Guliani in his corner representing him? that evil monster as you know was hugely involved in 9/11.

the fact Trump has not ordered a new independent investigation into it and hangs around with that criminal and is NOW shaking hands with Bush? I would love to be wrong about him,but those facts dont make Trump look like he is any different than Bush or Obama other than the fact he did not start wars as they did which is why i dont get it that Bush is shaking hands with Trump,that is very odd.makes no sense in the least.
See that's the difference between you and I. You're just a conspiracy theorist/ nonconformist who gets on here with personal insults to people who you disagree with.

I'm a truth seeker , a conspiracy investigator who questions wrongdoing wherever it is, especially in government.

You get bent out of shape if someone praises Tom Brady, with your whiny little baby rants --acting like an 8 year old who got his hot wheels stolen.

Bush congratulated Biden on his win. Bush also says that Trump has the right to pursue legal issues.

Bush is correct on both. Biden will be your president.

Biden will never be my president no matter the outcome. He's a traitor who sold out America to illegals and CHINA.
I hate to say this, but the only person who's held office since Reagan who hasn't sold out the US is Trump.
The Rs suck just as much as the Ds.

Well it looks like Mr Bush won't be a guest on the View or any Late Shows for awhile.

Former Republican President George W. Bush on Sunday said that President Donald Trump has the “right to request recounts and pursue legal challenges” for “any unresolved issues” to “be properly adjudicated.”

“The American people can have confidence that this election was fundamentally fair, its integrity will be upheld, and its outcome is clear,” Bush said.

Bush, in his statement, called Democratic nominee Joe Biden the “president-elect,” after Biden declared victory last night. The Epoch Times will not declare a winner of the election until all results are certified and any legal challenges are resolved.

Trump, meanwhile, “earned the votes of more than 70 million Americans—an extraordinary political achievement. They have spoken, and their voices will continue to be heard through elected Republicans at every level of government,” Bush added.

View attachment 413321
This is why I keep telling you Trump is not the person you think he is.Dont get me wrong,he is a much improvement over the last five administration warmongers.But if you were Trump and you REALLY cared about America,would you shake hands with this mass murderer? I would not go anywhere near that globalist.

Bush siding with Trump on this has me worried that the only reason he is saying that is Trump is going over to the deep state with Bush now. It only makes sense,why does he have Guliani in his corner representing him? that evil monster as you know was hugely involved in 9/11.

the fact Trump has not ordered a new independent investigation into it and hangs around with that criminal and is NOW shaking hands with Bush? I would love to be wrong about him,but those facts dont make Trump look like he is any different than Bush or Obama other than the fact he did not start wars as they did which is why i dont get it that Bush is shaking hands with Trump,that is very odd.makes no sense in the least.
See that's the difference between you and I. You're just a conspiracy theorist/ nonconformist who gets on here with personal insults to people who you disagree with.

I'm a truth seeker , a conspiracy investigator who questions wrongdoing wherever it is, especially in government.

You get bent out of shape if someone praises Tom Brady, with your whiny little baby rants --acting like an 8 year old who got his hot wheels stolen.

Uh I never insulted you in that previous post.prove it,you can’t. :uhoh3: .I just questioned Trumps sincerity asking if he is really for us bringing up valid points WHY I dont believe he is asking WHY has he not demanded a new independent investigation into 9/11,why has he not get rid of the fed like our last great president jfk tried to do? Why has he not told the msm media to stop lying about who killed jfk,why is he shaking hands with a mass murderer behind 9/11. Those are all fair questions you got bent out of shape over and wont answer and have a civilized mature discussion with me on and you claim I am the one acting like an 8 year old?:auiqs.jpg:

i know if i was trump, I sure as hell would not go anywhere near that evil murderer. Oh and you’re the one that acts like an 8 year old.you start insulting me all the time just because I post proof brady cant win big games without the refs in the teams pockets when he was with the pats and when i make threads with points like this that Trump has lied to the people off and on,you REALLY insult me.you did that with me and others MANY times in the last year.

im just asking questions on trumps sincerity which like clockwork,you refuse to answer and you go and make up lies i am insulting you? talk about acting like an 8 year old.:rolleyes-41:

Jesus Christ,I went out of my way to NOT insult you in that post and you STILL claimed I insulted you? Good luck proving that one.

Last edited:

View attachment 413321

...the “right to request recounts and pursue legal challenges” for “any unresolved issues” to “be properly adjudicated.”

No one disagrees with that. However the baseless claims of widespread voter fraud are something else entirely.

View attachment 413321

Bush won in court and so will Trump
Apples and oranges, :biggrin: Warmonger Bush had the elite rig the election and steal the nomination from Gore same way the elite rigged this one for biden to steal from trump. Bush got elected because the elite wanted him in office so they made sure he was put in with a fraud election,they are doing the same with Biden and the difference is the elite want biden in instead of trump so unlike with bush,trump is an ant fighting an elephant fighting the most corrupt court system in the world where bush having the elite on his side,was the elephant fighting against the ant,easy peasy for bush.:auiqs.jpg:complete opposite for trump.

This is not the first time in history a candidate got to be potus benefitting from election fraud charlie,this has gone on for decades. :auiqs.jpg:
You have wayyyyy too much faith in our corrupt court system in political process.lol

the only reason trump has a very slight chance,is it is easily by leaps and bounds the most fraudelentmassive illegal election fraud in mankind history,the whole world knows it so everybody in the whole world outside the United States will know he was illegally put in office the fact they don’t have a bone to pick and unlike biden lovers,are objective and non biased.lol

by the way angelo,for you,prove I got bent out of shape in my first post as you claim when all I did was ask valid questions.you can’t.

Last edited:
O
I'll oppose anything and everything the punk does, hence he's not my president.

You can oppose anything and everything he does. He will still be your president.

:itsok:

What part of Biden can suck a dick don't you understand? :auiqs.jpg:

You can fantasize whatever you want with him. He will still be your president.
:itsok:
yeah and you at the same time are proving you hate America supporting a traiter president with ties to China.

Bush, in his statement, called Democratic nominee Joe Biden the “president-elect,” after Biden declared victory last night.

yeah and you at the same time are proving you hate America supporting a traiter president with ties to China.

Your opinion is meaningless. You lost.
Thanks for proving you hate America and are a communist sympathizer :thup:

Doesn't matter what you think. You lost.

Sucks for you.
Yeah but if Biden is sworn in like I expect he will sense we have the most corrupt court system in the world that always protects criminals,the difference in me and you is you trump haters whined on and on in your butthurt over trump winning in four short years ten times more often than I did in the entire 8 years when Obama was in office,unlike you,if Biden gets sworn in,I’ll accept it and move on as I did when Obama was put in office twice.right now I’m only still talking about it because there is still a very slim chance he might get in,if he doesnt,I’ll move on same as I did when I had to put up with bush for 8 years and then Obama for another 8,sixteen years of seeing those traiters destroy America,this won’t be nothing new to me,I’ll accept it and move on,something you trump haters never did. :auiqs.jpg:

Your opinion is meaningless. You lost.
Thanks for proving you hate America and are a communist sympathizer :thup:

Doesn't matter what you think. You lost.

Sucks for you.
Yeah but if Biden is sworn in like I expect he will sense we have the most corrupt court system in the world that always protects criminals,the difference in me and you is you trump haters whined on and on in your butthurt over trump winning in four short years ten times more often than I did in the entire 8 years when Obama was in office,unlike you,if Biden gets sworn in,I’ll accept it and move on as I did when Obama was put in office twice.right now I’m only still talking about it because there is still a very slim chance he might get in,if he doesnt,I’ll move on same as I did when I had to put up with bush for 8 years and then Obama for another 8,sixteen years of seeing those traiters destroy America,this won’t be nothing new to me,I’ll accept it and move on,something you trump haters never did. :auiqs.jpg:

Both sides have whined when they didn’t get their way. The left did it then. You guys are doing it now.

View attachment 413321

Let's please stop with the pissing contest. Worldly leaders are going to shake hands whether they like one another or not. If you both take the time I think you will both agree that politics is a lot of show business and the real important stuff is not actually disclosed to those of us out in the bleachers.

As much as I'd like to see it all change in a day I know it won't. We have things that aren't considered because we are not privy to 'everything' so we search for answers to those questions in our heads. It is that way in all aspects of life here in this world unless we walk with blinders on so we can't see the snakes hiding in the rocks below our feet or the tall grass we walk through. National security gurus are not going to give us all a full picture because they can't as they would be giving it to enemies too. Not only that but I revert back to the spirit of things where we can only see what the spirit will allow us to see.

Forum List

Back