George Takei Offers His Wisdom on Gun Control

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"The NRA sells guns to Americans, then when those guns get used for the purpose for which they were designed, the NRA sells Americans ways to fortify against the effects of those guns. Quite a racket they have going.

And their biggest pitchman is sitting in the White House."

George Takei on Twitter

A. The NRA sells guns

B. Guns are used to shoot people

C. The NRA sells guns to protect people from getting shot

Conclusion: The NRA swindles Americans

Except the NRA sells no guns.

Then this gem:

"In Star Fleet we did not allow students and teachers to carry phasers into class. Some radical Earthlings argued we would be safer if everyone was armed, but the Vulcans pointed out that this was plainly illogical. Besides, the Klingons tried that, and it didn’t work out so well."

George Takei on Twitter

Who said the left don't live in a fantasy bubble world?

"The NRA sells guns to Americans, then when those guns get used for the purpose for which they were designed, the NRA sells Americans ways to fortify against the effects of those guns. Quite a racket they have going.

George Takei on Twitter

A. The NRA sells guns

Then this gem:

"In Star Fleet we did not allow students and teachers to carry phasers into class. Some radical Earthlings argued we would be safer if everyone was armed, but the Vulcans pointed out that this was plainly illogical. Besides, the Klingons tried that, and it didn’t work out so well."

George Takei on Twitter

OH MY!!!

This is the guy who sexually molested other men....telling us about guns......

This is the guy who sexually molested other men....telling us about guns......
He is an expert on guns, didn't you know?

this-is-my-rifle-o.gif

Of course the NRA sells guns. The big gun lobby uses them to get people into stores.

So you can show me a receipt from the NRA for a gun purchase?
I can show you the assault rifles in every store that the NRA fought to put in there so they could be sold.

No you can't......assault rifles are military rifles......and those are already tightly controlled.....you guys, keep lying...it just reminds sane people that you can't be trusted with political power or our lives....

I can show you the assault rifles in every store that the NRA fought to put in there so they could be sold
The NRA does not fight to put weapons in stores...they fight to keep the Government from removing weapons from stores...

George Takei on Twitter

A. The NRA sells guns

Then this gem:

George Takei on Twitter

He's got a point man. Klingons should have been on the "No Warp" list..

Trump offers HIS wisdom on gun control

Of course, he'll talk to Wayne and his paid stooges in congress and kill any possible deal with a tweet.

You know - DACA?

Of course the NRA sells guns. The big gun lobby uses them to get people into stores.

I can show you the assault rifles in every store that the NRA fought to put in there so they could be sold.

That's not selling rifles. Did the NRA take money to give a person a gun as a commercial exchange?
The NRA gets money from several companies when they sell a gun or accessory. So yes, the NRA takes money when there’s a sale.

That's not selling rifles. Did the NRA take money to give a person a gun as a commercial exchange?
The NRA gets money from several companies when they sell a gun or accessory. So yes, the NRA takes money when there’s a sale.

That is a lie.....you stupid moron.

How do they "get money"

I can see why you’d think it’s a lie, if your inbred bitchass never bothered to look it up.

I can see why you’d think it’s a lie, if your inbred bitchass never bothered to look it up.

You made the claim, now back it up, bitch.

George Takei on Twitter

A. The NRA sells guns

Then this gem:

George Takei on Twitter

George Takei on Twitter

A. The NRA sells guns

Then this gem:

George Takei on Twitter

Too much cock going up his ass.

The NRA doesn’t sell guns. The vast vast majority of guns are committed by illegally obtained guns.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back