George Soros May Face a Monster Tax Bill

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
George Soros likes to say the rich should pay more taxes. A substantial part of his wealth, though, comes from delaying them. While building a record as one of the world’s greatest investors, the 84-year-old billionaire used a loophole that allowed him to defer taxes on fees paid by clients and reinvest them in his fund, where they continued to grow tax-free.

I can't wait to see how the bed wetters spin it if they bother trying. Libtards run around pissing and moaning about the rich not paying their fair share, tax loopholes apparently only republicrats shouldn't be allowed to use, and offshore accounts that only regressives are allowed to shelter money in. They hypocracy is profound. Mitt Romney was a shitty candidate and I'm glad he lost, but the democrook press hounded him for tax returns, condemned his use of loopholes and acted like offshore accounts were some sinister trick to starve children and kill puppies.

Low and behold one of the criminally insane authoritarian sociopaths who fund democrook political whores' campaigns and asinine policy promotions keeps as much of his money out of the treasury as possible yet I predict the moonbat response will be...

• Banned
It's not illegal if you;re a Progressive

It's not illegal period.

What is totally unethical is demonizing people for doing it, while allowing those who butter your bread to get away with it.

I don't begrudge Soros for having and keeping wealth. I hold him in the greatest contempt for promoting policy that prevents other people from becoming wealthy.

At least George Soros is an emotionally disturbed anarchist. Warren Buffet is a brown nosing money grubber who curries political favors by making making disingenuous statements such as that his secretary pays more "income taxes" than he does, failing to mention that he pays capital gains taxes instead of income taxes.

At least George Soros is an emotionally disturbed anarchist. Warren Buffet is a brown nosing money grubber who curries political favors by making making disingenuous statements such as that his secretary pays more "income taxes" than he does, failing to mention that he pays capital gains taxes instead of income taxes.
But Warren Buffet doesn't use his money to bring down the economy of countries and isn't out to destroy the United States. Soros is downright evil, one of the worst people the human race has ever produced.

Add billionaire hedge fund manager Tom Steyer. He is as great a threat as Soros, just in another direction. He turned extreme environmentalist, and spent $100,000,000 on the Dems in 2014. He has helped block the keystone pipeline. He is considered a green energy magnate.

And let us not forget, Jonathan Soros, George's son.

The Dems in the 2014 cycle took in $175 million from big billionaires vs $140 million from GOp billionaire donors.

The Dems lie through their teeth when they claim they want to really change political finance laws. They could have done it when they had all 3 branches of govt. in 2009-2010.

Remember that occupied and other Dems. They are pulling you around by the nose.

I want all the billionaires to get out of politics, especially Soros. You guys like billionaires, you can have him.

Honey, your side has just as many spending more and they are loved by the top of your party. Don't be fooled.
I want all the billionaires to get out of politics, especially Soros. You guys like billionaires, you can have him.

Honey, your side has just as many spending more and they are loved by the top of your party. Don't be fooled.
I'm not fooled, I know about democrat's deal with the devil of big money but at least some of us are trying to change that, what is the right trying to do? Nothing that's what. Resistance every step of the way to get elections back in the hands of the people.

Oh, and you know why we love our billionaires? they helped counter the millions being spent by the unions and billionaires on the Dem side.

Oh, and you know why we love our billionaires? they helped counter the millions being spent by the unions and billionaires on the Dem side.
You love them like any loyalist loves the aristocracy.

No, I love the American dream.

Care to tell me why you stick with the Dems? They started this money battle, after all. They created pay for play decades ago, with the unions.

Care to tell me why you stick with the Dems? They started this money battle, after all. They created pay for play decades ago, with the unions.
Unions never fought to make the money unlimited and secret, your billionaires mounted the battle to spend as much as they want and not report it publicly and you champions of the American dream cheered them on.

Hell yeah. When conservative donors are public the unions, occupied and Dems show up at their front doors, attempt to ruin their lives, by playing dirty. Your side sics the public union sector after them via the IRS, EPA, OSHA, ATF, DOJ and FBI and who knows who else, to harass them as well.

They are experts in Mob behavior.

Unions never fought to make the money unlimited and secret, your billionaires mounted the battle to spend as much as they want and not report it publicly and you champions of the American dream cheered them on.

Hell yeah. When donors are public the unions, occupied and Dems show up at their front doors, attempt to ruin their lives, by playing dirty. Your side sics the public union sector after them via the IRS, EPA, OSHA, ATF, DOJ and FBI and who knows who else, to harass them as well.

Even if all that shit was true, how does letting billionaires spend as much as they want counter all that? It doesn't, it's just more narrow interests pushing the will of the people further to the sidelines.

The unions alone, threw 3.3 billion $$'s at Dems in 2012. Mkney their members are coerced to give without any say so in which candidates they support. Do you ever hear the Dems complaining?

So, you would be willing to remove union money from elections?
And yes, dear, all of what I stated is true.
Hell yeah. When donors are public the unions, occupied and Dems show up at their front doors, attempt to ruin their lives, by playing dirty. Your side sics the public union sector after them via the IRS, EPA, OSHA, ATF, DOJ and FBI and who knows who else, to harass them as well.

Even if all that shit was true, how does letting billionaires spend as much as they want counter all that? It doesn't, it's just more narrow interests pushing the will of the people further to the sidelines.

So, you would be willing to remove union money from elections?
And yes, dear, all of what I stated is true.

No, union expenditures have never been the problem, as they are reported publicly and are not just one guy secretly dabbling in politics for his own narrow purposes. Electing pro-labor candidates benefits everyone who has to work for a living, not just one guy looking to gut regulations, get a tax cut or whatever selfish purpose he has.

Forum List

Back