George Soros Banned From 6 Countries

Saw the list. I don't really like the first 4 on the list and don't know much about the last two. He may be the great Satan if you say so, fine. But, there is not much I would like to see our country doing in conjunction with those countries.
I want his assets frozen and eventually seized. Then execute his entire family.
Always good to meet a calm rational even tempered American citizen. You are not, but it was a nice line.:auiqs.jpg:
If Soros has done what we have seen and heard over the years, he needs to be punished. A lot of people and property has been affected.
Yes, but that, is.., an.., if. Most of us are just casual observers, and in our news watching the passing parade, see conspiracies, accusations and opinion pieces from sources on right and left daily, so the standard has to become the hillary standard. Many can believe what they want, say what they want, whether on the internet or two the papers or standing on a street corner. The standards of hillary are two. Can you get the subject into court on an actual indictment and can you make it stick in front of a judge in good standing and a jury of the defendants peers? I do not see this happening. Other than that, it become nothing more than academic debate to entertain the partisans.

Forum List

Back