George Soros Banned From 6 Countries

Saw the list. I don't really like the first 4 on the list and don't know much about the last two. He may be the great Satan if you say so, fine. But, there is not much I would like to see our country doing in conjunction with those countries.
I want his assets frozen and eventually seized. Then execute his entire family.
Always good to meet a calm rational even tempered American citizen. You are not, but it was a nice line.:auiqs.jpg:

I suspect you guys are dreaming and I'll take a toke of whatever you are smoking, cause it has got to be some good $hit. Truth is you will never get Soros, even if he deserves getting. You guys couldn't even win any games of "pin the charges on Hillary" and she deserved it too, and now you want to try Soros? :auiqs.jpg:

Soros will be around till he croaks. Hell the Brits would like to kill his ass and they aren't the only ones.

Saw the list. I don't really like the first 4 on the list and don't know much about the last two. He may be the great Satan if you say so, fine. But, there is not much I would like to see our country doing in conjunction with those countries.
If we let him stay, he will cause more trouble. I don't want to wait.
Make your move. I care not, as it will not effect me. Suspect he can take care of himself.

Please provide proof for your negative statements, you don't like him OK. I need not defend him he seems to be doing ok taking care of him self.

I want his assets frozen and eventually seized. Then execute his entire family.
Always good to meet a calm rational even tempered American citizen. You are not, but it was a nice line.:auiqs.jpg:
If Soros has done what we have seen and heard over the years, he needs to be punished. A lot of people and property has been affected.

LoL - I'd be proud to be banned from these countries where Drumpf LOVES their autocratic, murderous prick-taters! :D
  • Pakistan
  • Poland
  • Turkey
  • Russia
  • Hungary
  • Philippines

Forum List

Back