George Santos Faces Expulsion Vote in House

Yeah those lame-ass bastards…they only founded, built, funded and run the greatest nation the world have ever known.
Extrapolate, dumbfuck. Who are 'they', who are these 'core' American dumbfucks you're constantly bleating about, like a freshly shorn sheep? :dunno: Share your full on 'master race' fantasies with the class. I'm sure it will be illuminating. :rolleyes:

Extrapolate, dumbfuck. Who are 'they', who are these 'core' American dumbfucks you're constantly bleating about, like a freshly shorn sheep? :dunno: Share your full on 'master race' fantasies with the class. I'm sure it will be illuminating. :rolleyes:
This shit is no secret….WHITE 2nd loving core Americans.
Does your ass hurt?

155 Democrats voted to oust Santos. I thought Democrats supported gay people. Obviously not anymore.

----Thirty-one Democrats joined 182 Republicans in opposing the resolution, while 24 GOP members sided with 155 Democrats to support it.---

Not when they are gay like Trump and Santos, When they are 100% criminals. They both will be spending many years in jail where they belong. The men that they will be but buddy's with in jail have already named both of these skunks, Trump new name is Karen and Santos new name is Mary Beth. They are all pulling their power ranking in jail for these two darling butt buddy's. I think Karen has already been placed.

I still don't understand where you folks get off.
You say George Santos lied about something, yet everyone in the Biden Administration lies to us about shit that effects our lives and our national security.
If lying was a dis-qualifier then Biden and most of congress should hand in their resignations immediately.
I don;t know a soul who appreciates George Santos as he has conducted his private or public life but he was legally elected by his district and seems to have conducted himself appropriately in carrying out his duties. i am unaware of anything he has done dishonestly as a congressman.

I can't say that about any of the Democrats.

Last edited:
I don;t know a soul who appreciates George Santos as he has conducted his private or public life but he was legally elected by his district and seems to have conducted himself appropriately in carrying out his duties. i am unaware of anything he has done dishonestly as a congressman.

I can't say that about any of the Democrats.
Really? So you know of something dishonestly done as a congress person by every Democratic representative? Really?

Part of his duties are to run an ethical campaign.

His ejection would be legal. Does that only matter one way?
Washington — Embattled GOP Rep. George Santos survived a second attempt to expel him from Congress on Wednesday after his fellow New York Republicans led a renewed effort to oust him.

155 Democrats voted to oust Santos. I thought Democrats supported gay people. Obviously not anymore.

----Thirty-one Democrats joined 182 Republicans in opposing the resolution, while 24 GOP members sided with 155 Democrats to support it.---

Even gay people can be contemptible lying sacks of shit

Yes it's true.
Most of them have to hide their lifestyles just be show up to Thanksgiving Dinner with the fam.

Not so much anymore and that's what really bothers you.

Don't confuse people's unwillingness to come out with deception when it is actually fear of being rejected by family and friends.

I wonder how many people you have turned your back on when you found out they were gay.

Not so much anymore and that's what really bothers you.

Don't confuse people's unwillingness to come out with deception when it is actually fear of being rejected by family and friends.

I wonder how many people you have turned your back on when you found out they were gay.
None.
My sister is gay and she had to lie about it for decades.

Forum List

Back