George Santos Faces Expulsion Vote in House

155 Democrats voted to oust Santos. I thought Democrats supported gay people. Obviously not anymore.

----Thirty-one Democrats joined 182 Republicans in opposing the resolution, while 24 GOP members sided with 155 Democrats to support it.---

So, gay people are supposed to get a free pass on everything? What kind of logic is that? You're supposed to support religious people, do you support religious democrats?

155 Democrats voted to oust Santos. I thought Democrats supported gay people. Obviously not anymore.

----Thirty-one Democrats joined 182 Republicans in opposing the resolution, while 24 GOP members sided with 155 Democrats to support it.---

How do you know George is gay? Did he say so?
---Santos says it’s so much harder to come out as conservative than gay---

and you think he’s telling the truth?

That would be a first.

Thirty-one Democrats joined 182 Republicans in opposing the resolution, while 24 GOP members sided with 155 Democrats to support it.

So it was a bipartisan vote to keep him in office then? Wow, much more than when one or two RINOs vote with dems and the dems ballyhoo it as a bipartisan vote. :laughing0301:

Title is a lie. What happened was republicans voted to keep a lying criminal sociopath who embezzled money from his own donors among other things.

Title is a lie. What happened was republicans voted to keep a lying criminal sociopath who embezzled money from his own donors among other things.
155 Democrats did vote to oust George Santos. George Santos is gay.

The R's want to keep the crook around. Sounds familiar.

Santos is a con man and a crook. No one gives any fucks whether he's gay or not.

Your stance on this is stupid.

Hilarious

Trailer trash vapingband crotch grabbing fuckups
Your people….THE END!

0881FD8D-99BD-4225-ADAD-B98F14138AFF.jpeg

So, gay people are supposed to get a free pass on everything? What kind of logic is that? You're supposed to support religious people, do you support religious democrats?
I still don't understand where you folks get off.
You say George Santos lied about something, yet everyone in the Biden Administration lies to us about shit that effects our lives and our national security.
If lying was a dis-qualifier then Biden and most of congress should hand in their resignations immediately.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back