George Santos criminally charged by DOJ

Trump admitted he sexually assaults women. He said it again in his deposition, the Divine Right of Stars to grab any women he wants any time he wants. It’s been that way for a million years.

He never said he did doesn’t assault women. He didnt say he never assaults women. He said he didn’t assault E. Jean Carroll because she “wasn’t his type”.

And then, when he was shown a picture of Carroll at the time of the assault, he said it was Marla Maples, his wife, putting the lie to his statement that Carroll wasn’t his type.
Its not assault if they are down for it, so no, he never admitted to assaulting anyone. He clearly said "they let you when youre famous". Also, why are they calling it "sexual abuse"? As far as i can tell, "sexual abuse" is only applied to minors.

Nobody is surprised because they hand-picked the jury and the judge.
It's complete horseshit.

Apparently the Democrat Party doesn't believe in campaigning anymore.
They just indict everyone they're running against like the commie bastards we all knew they were.

OMG!!!! THE GOP WANTS TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY!!!!!
A Grand Jury indicts, but a jury of peers convicts based on a preponderance of the evidence, which is all that matters.

Oh, we'll gladly include Republicans on any ballot,

But, since there are so many criminals being convicted in the GOP, there aren't many left to vote for

indictmentsconvictions.jpg

indictments.jpg

Its not assault if they are down for it, so no, he never admitted to assaulting anyone. He clearly said "they let you when youre famous". Also, why are they calling it "sexual abuse"? As far as i can tell, "sexual abuse" is only applied to minors.
So, you would be fine with him grab any of your female loved ones by the p*ssy because he's famous?

Nobody is surprised because they hand-picked the jury and the judge.
It's complete horseshit.

Apparently the Democrat Party doesn't believe in campaigning anymore.
They just indict everyone they're running against like the commie bastards we all knew they were.

OMG!!!! THE GOP WANTS TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY!!!!!

I find it interesting your sig is a George Carlin meme.

A Grand Jury indicts, but a jury of peers convicts based on a preponderance of the evidence, which is all that matters.

Oh, we'll gladly include Republicans on any ballot,

But, since there are so many criminals being convicted in the GOP, there aren't many left to vote for

View attachment 783922

View attachment 783923
Just more proof that Democrats are trying to destroy Democracy.

Justice Department prosecutors have charged Rep. George Santos with federal offenses, three sources familiar with the matter tell NBC News, the most significant escalation in a growing pile of investigations that have plagued the first-term lawmaker since before he even took office.

One source said that Santos could surrender at the federal courthouse in the Eastern District of New York in the morning, and is expected to make a court appearance on Wednesday afternoon. A congressional source said that Santos learned about the charges on Tuesday. His lawyer has not returned requests for comment.

The New York Republican, who faced legal and political pressure to resign from Congress after he admitted to lying about parts of his background, is the subject of multiple investigations into his finances and other issues.

BREAKING: Rep. George Santos charged by the Justice Department, sources say

It's about time! What do you think?
Another repub criminally charged...do the crime and expect the time.

You think you've got female loved ones that would be fine with a famous person just walking up and grabbing them by the p*ssy?
What makes you think thats how it happens? You think Trump was saying that he sees a girl, she doesnt know him, she hasnt spoken a word to him, and out of nowhere he grabs her pussy? Bitch please. :laugh:

The 26 women who came forward were definitely not down for it. Furthermore, Trump said “I don’t even ask I just start kissing”. Trump is 6’3” and even when he was in good shape, he still weighed well over 200 lbs. He used his weight and strength to try to force himself on them.

When the women are fighting you off, they’re not “down for it”.

Trump admitted he sexually assaults women. He said it again in his deposition, the Divine Right of Stars to grab any women he wants any time he wants. It’s been that way for a million years.

He never said he did doesn’t assault women. He didnt say he never assaults women. He said he didn’t assault E. Jean Carroll because she “wasn’t his type”.

And then, when he was shown a picture of Carroll at the time of the assault, he said it was Marla Maples, his wife, putting the lie to his statement that Carroll wasn’t his type.
I think some trump supporters are Brain Dead. I told an anti-Hillary person in 2017...."your boy won."

He was quick to say....HE IS NOT MY BOY!
Cause he was embarrassed to think he was associated with such a POS.

What makes you think thats how it happens? You think Trump was saying that he sees a girl, she doesnt know him, she hasnt spoken a word to him, and out of nowhere he grabs her pussy? Bitch please. :laugh:
Yeah...that is what he said...

Forum List

Back