george floyd justice in policing act

I told you the weak ass, Republicans in the Senate.
Maybe I'd
There are plenty of folks who would probably say the same thing about you.
Never robbed anyone, he was given several chances to live life lawfully. He couldn't do that, so why should law abiding citizens have to get hurt by these thugs. I'm talking no matter what color you are. His community is better off without him.

now they want to name a policing act after geroge floyd. they are going a bit far. you think? goodness
There is no such thing as “too far” these days. The more insulting, the more damaging to society, the more they cheer for it.

No they refused to discuss that token billshit Scott was spewing. Black folks want REAL police reform not a bunch of weak ass recommendations.
hahah yeah the racist dems being racist...and you their token plantation boy coming running to their defense.

Yes, the Dems refused to even discuss the issue....why? As you highlighted, because it was from a black man.

Now you are running, lol.
No, I am merely highlighting what the data highlights

I n 2018, based on data from the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program, black people were overrepresented among persons arrested for nonfatal violent crimes (33%) and for serious nonfatal violent crimes (36%) relative to their representation in the U.S. population (13%) (table 1). 1 White people were underrepresented. White people accounted for 60% of U.S. residents but 46% of all persons arrested for rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and other assault, and 39% of all arrestees for nonfatal violent crimes excluding other assault. Hispanics, regardless of their race, were overrepresented among arrestees for nonfatal violent crimes excluding other assault (21%) relative to their representation in the U.S. population (18%).

Talking about George Floyd.... he got a gold casket and 2 billion in riots. What do 13 dead Marines get?:(

Late.jpg

Maybe I'd

Never robbed anyone, he was given several chances to live life lawfully. He couldn't do that, so why should law abiding citizens have to get hurt by these thugs. I'm talking no matter what color you are. His community is better off without him.

Trump has been nailed many times for ripping people off. I suppose it's all in how you do it eh?

Trump has been nailed many times for ripping people off. I suppose it's all in how you do it eh?
Biden has been selling us out for 50 years. That's okay with you. Trump paid money if he did wrong, but if the contractor doesn't do what was contracted. He doesn't get paid.

Biden has been selling us out for 50 years. That's okay with you. Trump paid money if he did wrong, but if the contractor doesn't do what was contracted. He doesn't get paid.

I didn't vote for Biden. So George Floyd should have been allowed to pay $5 and sent on his way?

Forum List

Back