George Floyd Death --- because of Klobuchar?

That is what he says. But find a post where he doesn’t say Blacks have it coming? He called them savages. I have only been on the planet for more than 50 years. I have had black friends pretty much the entire time. Yet. I can’t remember any of them ever calling others Savages.
Savages are independent of race.

From the man eaters of Borneo, to the Chechen terrorists, to the slave hunting Sudani, the mark of a savage is complete lack of moral restraint or honor.

Some of the trolls on this board are savages, IMO.
I don't see White people starting Riots.

You ain’t looking.
All I know is ,black savages always behave this way. When in doubt ,riot. They have other games. The "Gangstas" have a game called Knockout. The idea is to walk up to any regular citizen a sucker punch them. Trying for a KO. Being black ,they always hit an old man or a woman. Blacks method of street fighting is "The Swarm". You will never see a black tackle anyone his own size alone.

Wow! This is quite an education. Please continue.
Ever gone to school with Blacks? Or watched their gang games? Or listened to their filthy "Rap"? Some of them can't even be understood any more with that Street talk. Most of 'em use drugs. Anything else? Oh ,yeah. Four generations of Welfare.

Yes. Worked with them. Spent days off with friends. Served in the Army with them. Discussed every issue under the sun with them. Enjoyed it. Unlike the times I have spent with jackwagons who think skin color is a test of character.
Never saw White folks Riot for no reason. And burn their own neighborhoods down.

Lighten up snowflake.

Yes. Worked with them. Spent days off with friends. Served in the Army with them. Discussed every issue under the sun with them. Enjoyed it. Unlike the times I have spent with jackwagons who think skin color is a test of character.
Never saw White folks Riot for no reason. And burn their own neighborhoods down.
Lol, you never saw white college students burn down their little college town pubs and cop cars because of the injustice of their college team winning a championship?

roflmao, nor apparently have you noticed that half the protesters in most of these riots are white?

Pretty sure Trump wasn't the President in 2007. Still his fault?

“Between 1999 and 2007, Klobuchar, the state’s then top prosecutor, declined to press charges against more than a dozen officers accused of killing civilians,”

“In 2006, Chauvin was one of several officers involved in the shooting death of a man who stabbed others before turning on the police.”

The Washington Post highlighted another racially charged case that Klobuchar declined to bring charges in that involved the death of 44-year-old Christopher Burns, an unarmed black man, who died after he was put in a choke hold by law enforcement officers who were responding to a domestic violence call.

Amy's got a myriad of issues that make her a miserable choice for VEEP.

Lol, you never saw white college students burn down their little college town pubs and cop cars because of the injustice of their college team winning a championship?

roflmao, nor apparently have you noticed that half the protesters in most of these riots are white?
He should have seen the college students on some California campuses in the late 60s trying to burn down administration buildings, when recruiting offices were in most colleges during the Vietnam war. These young people haven't seen jack.

From the OP:

Correction and update: A previous version of this article incorrectly described Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D) as having “declined to prosecute” Derek Chauvin over a 2006 police-involved shooting while she served as Hennepin County’s top prosecutor from 1999 to 2007. As clarified by the Hennepin County attorney’s office on Friday, “Sen. Klobuchar’s last day in the office here was December 31 2006, and she had no involvement in the prosecution of this case at all.” Klobuchar likewise addressed the claim Friday, describing it as “absolutely false” in an interview with MSNBC. This article has been revised to reflect this correction and include Klobuchar’s response.​

I was at the Huntington Beach Riot. White folks all around. Guess they didn’t know what race they were.

From the OP:

Correction and update: A previous version of this article incorrectly described Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D) as having “declined to prosecute” Derek Chauvin over a 2006 police-involved shooting while she served as Hennepin County’s top prosecutor from 1999 to 2007. As clarified by the Hennepin County attorney’s office on Friday, “Sen. Klobuchar’s last day in the office here was December 31 2006, and she had no involvement in the prosecution of this case at all.” Klobuchar likewise addressed the claim Friday, describing it as “absolutely false” in an interview with MSNBC. This article has been revised to reflect this correction and include Klobuchar’s response.​

Appreciate the fact check. But forgetting about Chauvin, Amy prosecuted NO cops over an 8 year span of time. That's a problem.

From the OP:

Appreciate the fact check. But forgetting about Chauvin, Amy prosecuted NO cops over an 8 year span of time. That's a problem.
Was there a history of cops wrongfully killing people during her time?

From the OP:

Oh hell yes. Lotta young, unarmed black folks were killed in that time frame.

From the OP:

Oh hell yes. Lotta young, unarmed black folks were killed in that time frame.

Interesting well written article. If she is selected she will have to answer questions, without a doubt. Had never heard of APMReports. Interesting to see they do have 1 black person on their 20 person journalist staff, although she was not involved in the article.
Not being from there, I am mostly unfamiliar with the basically 2 cases that were most questionable and I cannot say whether they should have been prosecuted or not.
Grand Juries can go either way. Including runaway witch hunts, as they have the option to ask for more information than being presented and are made up of randomly selected individuals from the community. Again, hard to say.
Thanks for the post, Dr. Will continue to watch.

Be that as it may, Floyd being dead because of Klobuchar is still a lie.

Here's a list of police killings during Klobuchar's time as County Attorney. I agree, it looks bad in light of Ferguson (etc.), but it was handled by her in the way in which it was done at that time, investigated by her, the charging decision left to a Grand Jury.

That way the County Attorney can avoid responsibility, and, while a Grand Jury can indict a ham sandwich, they hardly ever indict a police officer. That way, the County Attorney can remain good friends with he police, upon whom (s)he relies for a cooperative work environment. Klobuchar probably knows all that is wrong with the so-called justice system, but you won't get to hear the unvarnished truth about it from her. Whatever, being no fan of Klobuchar's, I still don't think her decisions on policing during the 90s and early aughts amount to a good, fair case against her.

I was at the Huntington Beach Riot. White folks all around. Guess they didn’t know what race they were.
They were REDS.

But they are all Democrats. They agitate the Blacks who ALWAYS look for an excuse to riot.

Fauci is indirectly for the Kung Flu itself and directly responsible for the totally unnecessary lockdown and the devastation it caused to the US and world economy. But Fauci possibly played a role in the multi-city riots also. Many ill individuals were not seeking qualified professionals for fear of the Kung Flu. If George Floyd was not afraid to see a qualified professional about his heart disease and realized even low dose aspirin can be a major help, he possibly would not have died as a result of a heart attack when he was arrested for passing counterfeit money.

Forum List

Back