George Floyd Death --- because of Klobuchar?

Funny. Look who is RIOTING again. When that Black Thug beat the Hell out of that old man in a nursing home ,I didn't see Whites RIOT. Yet Blacks Riot at every excuse. They are going to have to learn a FACT. If they stop committing CRIMES ,they will stop getting stomped by Police. Now this care was Murder , but most of the others were not.
..the left/blacks/MSM are so full of shit and make themselves look stupid
....we can murder/rape/rob but whites can't defend themselves or arrest black criminals

Pretty sure Trump wasn't the President in 2007. Still his fault?

“Between 1999 and 2007, Klobuchar, the state’s then top prosecutor, declined to press charges against more than a dozen officers accused of killing civilians,”

“In 2006, Chauvin was one of several officers involved in the shooting death of a man who stabbed others before turning on the police.”

The Washington Post highlighted another racially charged case that Klobuchar declined to bring charges in that involved the death of 44-year-old Christopher Burns, an unarmed black man, who died after he was put in a choke hold by law enforcement officers who were responding to a domestic violence call.

I was unfamiliar with those cases, but it is quite possible she would have been wiser bringing charges. I did not know the police there had a history of choking people until they were dead. You may have something.
Systemic blind eye turning is bad...as we can now clearly see.
In the long run, passive racism can be as harmful as active racism. Most people are not actively racist, but then the blind eye you mentioned comes in.

“Between 1999 and 2007, Klobuchar, the state’s then top prosecutor, declined to press charges against more than a dozen officers accused of killing civilians,”

“In 2006, Chauvin was one of several officers involved in the shooting death of a man who stabbed others before turning on the police.”

The Washington Post highlighted another racially charged case that Klobuchar declined to bring charges in that involved the death of 44-year-old Christopher Burns, an unarmed black man, who died after he was put in a choke hold by law enforcement officers who were responding to a domestic violence call.

I was unfamiliar with those cases, but it is quite possible she would have been wiser bringing charges. I did not know the police there had a history of choking people until they were dead. You may have something.
In the long run, passive racism can be as harmful as active racism. Most people are not actively racist, but then the blind eye you mentioned comes in.
Yep. Most police officers are great but it doesn’t help them when they protect those who suck.

Funny. Look who is RIOTING again. When that Black Thug beat the Hell out of that old man in a nursing home ,I didn't see Whites RIOT. Yet Blacks Riot at every excuse. They are going to have to learn a FACT. If they stop committing CRIMES ,they will stop getting stomped by Police. Now this care was Murder , but most of the others were not.
..the left/blacks/MSM are so full of shit and make themselves look stupid
....we can murder/rape/rob but whites can't defend themselves or arrest black criminals
No they are threatening to take it to the suburbs. This is why Guns are necessary.

There is no question that Klobuchar's need to placate white men in Minnesotaed her to be less than active when it came to minority rights. She had elections to win.

That said, it takes a moron of 148 IQ proportions to suggest that something she didn't do carries some blame for the murderous failed cop's actions.

There is no question that Klobuchar's need to placate white men in Minnesotaed her to be less than active when it came to minority rights. She had elections to win.

That said, it takes a moron of 148 IQ proportions to suggest that something she didn't do carries some blame for the murderous failed cop's actions.
How about the murderous bomb throwing terrorist rioters?

How about them?

Would you like to change the subject?

How about them?

No. Those folks ALWAYS riot. Been going on for 60 YEARS. I don't see the Cops riot when some black thug kills a Cop.And that happens often. When Black thugs murder whites ,I don't see Whites rioting. Here is the thing. Jim Crow ended over 60 years ago. Lefties and Blacks are doing all the murdering nowadays.

How about them?

No. Those folks ALWAYS riot. Been going on for 60 YEARS. I don't see the Cops riot when some black thug kills a Cop.And that happens often. When Black thugs murder whites ,I don't see Whites rioting. Here is the thing. Jim Crow ended over 60 years ago. Lefties and Blacks are doing all the murdering nowadays.

How often have we had a case of a black man killing a white man or any man on video and then not getting arrested.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

How about them?

How often have we had a case of a black man killing a white man or any man on video and then not getting arrested.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Where’d ya go San Souci ? Got nothing?

I have 2 words to say regarding the Floyd case >> CODY HOLTE

How do you know the cop was innocent?

Its is helped mightily by the one eyed monster entering the canal of love and then leaving Dodge!

What would he not have been innocent of ?

How could he be guilty of anything, when Pendelton had already fired a bunch of shots at the cops, even before Holte arrived ? What else could/should any cop have done in that circumstance ? Offer Pendelton a lollipop?

Last edited:

Go ahead. I'll wait.
Why don't you respond to what he said ? >> "I don't see the Cops riot when some black thug kills a Cop." Like the case of Cody Holte and Salahman Pendelton, which occured on the same day as the Floyd death.

In fact, I don't see ANYBODY rioting over Holte's death.

What would he not have been innocent of ?

How could he be guilty of anything, when Pendelton had already fired a bunch of shots at the cops, even before Holte arrived ?

Maybe he had a long record of criminal activity. I mean, that is what you say whenever anyone with melanin more than parchment is killed.

For me, every death is a shame. For you, only some. For me, I am sorry to hear about the death of the cop. Just as I am to hear about anyone who died from violence. For you, it is about color. The “savages” who exist in your society. For me, it is about the death of an individual, and it is a tragic situation for the family. For you, it is justice, so long as the dark skinned savages are the ones dying.

I can only imagine the conflict within you when Cops like Gordon Whiteman die. A cop died. Damn it the savages. He was black. Um. Well a good black, I guess. How about Breann Leath? She died from gunfire. I didn’t see you running around with your asshole on fire like this was a tragedy from the bowls of hell.

How about all the cops who died from COVID. Are they dead because the Damned Liberals didn’t do enough to protect them? Or are they dead because the Damned Liberals were just slapping restrictions on the population that we didn’t need to fight this? Are they dead because the Liberals didn’t do enough, or did too much?

You don’t give a flying fuck about any of those people All you care about is stirring up hatred, and it infuriates you that it isn’t working.

Maybe he had a long record of criminal activity. I mean, that is what you say whenever anyone with melanin more than parchment is killed.

For me, every death is a shame. For you, only some. For me, I am sorry to hear about the death of the cop. Just as I am to hear about anyone who died from violence. For you, it is about color. The “savages” who exist in your society. For me, it is about the death of an individual, and it is a tragic situation for the family. For you, it is justice, so long as the dark skinned savages are the ones dying.

I can only imagine the conflict within you when Cops like Gordon Whiteman die. A cop died. Damn it the savages. He was black. Um. Well a good black, I guess. How about Breann Leath? She died from gunfire. I didn’t see you running around with your asshole on fire like this was a tragedy from the bowls of hell.

How about all the cops who died from COVID. Are they dead because the Damned Liberals didn’t do enough to protect them? Or are they dead because the Damned Liberals were just slapping restrictions on the population that we didn’t need to fight this? Are they dead because the Liberals didn’t do enough, or did too much?

You don’t give a flying fuck about any of those people All you care about is stirring up hatred, and it infuriates you that it isn’t working.
Shut the fuck up you ignorant idiot. I'm a 74 year 50% MINORITY, dark-skinned person myself. and you are in no way prepared to put judgement on me.

How about you ? You claim I "don’t give a flying fuck about any of those people", but I started a thread here in this forum about Cody Holte, in his honor, and with all that big foaming mouth of yours, did you do that ?

Did you start a thread about Holte ? No you didn't. Until I mentioned him, and posted a link to the thread I started, not you, you never mentioned him, or run around with your asshole on fire, or talk about the "tragic situation for the family", so don't give me any of that high-minded crap, about how all concerned you are. If you were 1/2 as concerned, you would have been the one to start a thread for Holte, but you didn't, right Mr HighHorse ? Right ? Right ?

What I'm "stirring up" doesn't involve you. It is for intelligent people who can see the outrageous, racist disparity, of people all over the country rioting, because of the improper death of a black guy, but nobody (including YOU) uttering a whimper about a white guy ( and a cop) and a National Guardsman), over the improper murder of him (Holte).

And no, Holte do not have ANY record of criminal activity. It helps to know what you're talking about before you post.

So now you may go stick your head back up your ass, and be happy that I wasn't there in person to kick it.

She might get pressure If not fall out from this. We have this case, and the one in Georgia indicating failures on the part of police or those higher to adequately investigate these things. That is one thing the Obama administration was actively engaged in through the DoJ working with police leadership. It will be interesting to see what comes out of this regarding Klobuchar.
And to make it even more weird, Floyd and Chauvin knew each other from a security job they h ad at the same bar over the same period of time.

George Floyd and Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter in Floyd's death, worked together at a Minneapolis club as recently as last year, according to a report from local television station KSTP.
Maya Santamaria, former owner of El Nuevo Rodeo, said that both Floyd and Chauvin worked security at the club. She said that the two could have crossed paths, though Chauvin mostly worked outside as an off-duty officer, while Floyd primarily was inside as a bouncer. She wasn't sure if they knew each other.
"Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open," Santamaria told KSTP. "They were working together at the same time, it's just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside."
Santamaria also told the TV station that Chauvin "had a real short fuse," adding that he often pulled out mace and pepper spray when she thought it was unwarranted.

Forum List

Back