George floyd celebration!

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
One year for this “hero”!

All children should learn to be like him. Remember you can be a career criminal and drug addict and still be a National hero, held in higher regard than any general, admiral, or President.

8A0DE221-88DB-4FA4-B279-8FDE5A727802.jpeg

Get a hold of this. and of course the money makers Sharpton and Crumo are there. Lets honor the criminal celebration ! good lord!
I started to watch the F1 race in Monaco this morning but they did a thing honoring the convicted felon George Floyd I changed the station and did not watch beyond that. Fuck F1 and their Wokeness

Ask the woman who had Floyd stick a gun to her belly as he stole her rent money what sort of
"hero" he was.
Like flies on shit Sharpton, Crump and other race hustlers are there drumming up business.

Get a hold of this. and of course the money makers Sharpton and Crumo are there. Lets honor the criminal celebration ! good lord!
Horseshitting are you the new USMB racist thread starter.
How is the thread racist exactly? So anyone who criticizes a person of color is automatically racist in your view?

They have 27 million reasons to be celebrating George the Thug!!!

Greg

We should separate Mr. Floyd the dead person from Mr. Floyd the citizen.

I did not follow the trial.

I was not the least interested in it.

Maybe the cop did kill him; maybe he did not.

If he did, then he deserves to be punished.

And Mr. Floyd's family will receive a tidy payout.

But Mr. Floyd was not a model citizen.

He was no hero.

He should not be admired by young people of his ethnicity or any other ethnicity.

Mr. Biden should be ashamed of himself for inviting the family to the White House.

Forum List

Back