"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?

LOL...

Kanye is whose hero?

I still think he is a dipshit, just because he might have wised up politically doesn't change a thing.

When he hated republicrats like you do, he was above reproach. Now he's a token black right?

Racist asshole.

George Bush actually did tremendous humanitarian work in Africa and is credited with saving millions of lives

Trump sent Melania in a pith helmet

1. Broken down and dilapidated and unsafe housing.
  2. Broken families.
  3. A high degree of violence required in order to hold the place together.
  4. Everybody gets a basic provision, but nobody gets ahead.
  5. Nihilism and despair. This is an intergenerational, ongoing, lasting way of life.
What am I describing?

I didn’t pay attention to West back then, I don’t know what he said yesterday however you people are sure getting excited about him. He seems to have changed his mind about politics. Not sure why people are so upset, aren’t people allowed to form and change their views during their life?

To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?
Hey, Al Jolson, Bush is not running and Michael, I mean Michelle Obama loves him

Link to 'Then' and link to 'Now'?

I'm confused....When did Dubya get re-elected?
Not just confused, you're a dummy.

HELLO?!?? THINK MCFLY, THINK!!!

tenor.gif

I didn’t pay attention to West back then, I don’t know what he said yesterday however you people are sure getting excited about him. He seems to have changed his mind about politics. Not sure why people are so upset, aren’t people allowed to form and change their views during their life?
Count how many threads have been created on this topic by your fellow rightwingers, and then make that statement again.

tenor.gif

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC #TooFunny

George Bush actually did tremendous humanitarian work in Africa and is credited with saving millions of lives

Trump sent Melania in a pith helmet

That is the only thing I have ever seen you post that wasn't utterly stupid.

Still stupid of course, but a significantly reduced level of stupid, are you suffering from a fever?

You should avoid drinking any fluids for at least 72 hours.

Why did the liberal media have to drag Kanye West's dead mother into their attack on him, claiming that she must be 'rolling over in her grave' at this 'token Negroe's support for Donald Trump?

Yet Democrats claim it is conservatives who are racist and uncivil.

Whatever...

Perhaps Kanye just grew up.

Seriously who cares?

Forum List

Back