Genghis Khans importance

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Yes he was the founder and general of the Worlds greatest medieval army that obliterated any thing that went against him

He is so important and relevant to the modern world that I want to talk about it
Before GK : you had a very isolated world of almost zero interactions . The Chinese , Arabs were the most advanced and Europe was still in ruins after fall of Rome
GK was the greatest busyness genius of his time .
He linked the entire world together and took the best from each region . He is the founder of the modern world . He established massive business and trade that has continued after his death .

He was also a military genius but his interlinking of isolated regions set the stage for the modern world

Yes he was the founder and general of the Worlds greatest medieval army that obliterated any thing that went against him

He is so important and relevant to the modern world that I want to talk about it
Before GK : you had a very isolated world of almost zero interactions . The Chinese , Arabs were the most advanced and Europe was still in ruins after fall of Rome
He linked the entire world together and took the best from each region . He is the founder of the modern world . He established massive business and trade that has continued after his death .

He was also a military genius but his interlinking of isolated regions set the stage for the modern world
As did his genes.

Yes, people have an annoying tendency to admire murderous despots that accumulate vast amounts of power.

They love it so.

Well, except Hitler cuz he was a racist about it all.

In fact, that is why people seem to like Stalin more than Hitler, even though Stalin personally murdered far more people.

Like BLM, it's cool to be a Marxist, but you get canceled if a Nazi, even though Marxism has murdered more people than any other ideology in the last century, not even close.

Yes, people have an annoying tendency to admire murderous despots that accumulate vast amounts of power.

They love it so.

Well, except Hitler cuz he was a racist about it all.

In fact, that is why people seem to like Stalin more than Hitler, even though Stalin personally murdered far more people.

Like BLM, it's cool to be a Marxist, but you get canceled if a Nazi, even though Marxism has murdered more people than any other ideology in the last century, not even close.
The Christian Nazis were a direct response to the Jewish Marxist Bolsheviks.

He also slaughtered about 100 million people.

Not that high lol

Not that high lol
I've read estimates that high.

Not that high lol
I've read estimates that high.
The World population was not very large

Forum List

Back