Generation Z Women

Gen Z people are lazy and unmotivated and have spent most of their lives on a smart phone.

My kids were "made" to get jobs at age 16. Best thing we ever did for them. It was a "hard knock" education for them: the businesses they worked for weren't there for their edification, like their family and school.

My kids worked hard and both ended up working for the same company through high school and, when they were home, through college. They are 26 and 23, almost 24. Both not only out of the house, but through college and in professional jobs.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but I have consumed a fair share of drinks in the company of many female friends and yeah, that never happened. I'm sure it happens sometimes. But "most"? nah
Oh, it does happen. With a big ol' Mucha Lucho lookin-girl. Okay, well, that's the way it went in my little circle. :auiqs.jpg:

Gen Z in general makes the worst employees.

I've managed Gen-Z and, well, they're...different. The whole ghosting thing. The attitude.

That being said, corporate America has created a highly-flexible economy in which there are constant openings to fill, with jobs that are not well paid and have declining benefits. So there's not a lot of incentive to stay and when they find something they like, they just up and leave.

When I was younger, I worried about not burning bridges, giving at least 2 weeks notice and all that polite crap. Gen-Z just lights the fucking bridge on fire and then pours jet kerosene on it, lol.

I've managed Gen-Z and, well, they're...different. The whole ghosting thing. The attitude.

That being said, corporate America has created a highly-flexible economy in which there are constant openings to fill, with jobs that are not well paid and have declining benefits. So there's not a lot of incentive to stay and when they find something they like, they just up and leave.

When I was younger, I worried about not burning bridges, giving at least 2 weeks notice and all that polite crap. Gen-Z just lights the fucking bridge on fire and then pours jet kerosene on it, lol.
It's difficult for many Gen Z kids to join the military because they can't test negative for drugs or pass a physical because they're usually overweight.
They're lazy and screwed up in the head.
And many of them have had a lousy education.
They're not smart enough to function without help from the some sort of government sponsored social program.

The fact that anyone, anywhere, can just walk across the street and get a new job makes them even more blatant about it.

When the job market cools down there’s going to be a lot of people who are going to regret burning so many bridges behind them.

The fact that anyone, anywhere, can just walk across the street and get a new job makes them even more blatant about it.

When the job market cools down there’s going to be a lot of people who are going to regret burning so many bridges behind them.

Meh, they'll probably just float from gig job to gig job. They might end up having to live with mom and dad forever, though.

Forum List

Back