Generals warn of civil war in 2024

His actual plan was to have Pence throw out votes so Trump could be re-elected. Pence was refusing. The mob might have been some kind of attempt at coercion.

But the real coup attempt was trying to overrule the electoral college.

False. No proof of that has ever been found. Besides, I don't think Pence would have changed his mind anyway. He is a man of strong conviction and a moral compass. He would not scare easily, as he wasn't.

False. No proof of that has ever been found. Besides, I don't think Pence would have changed his mind anyway. He is a man of strong conviction and a moral compass. He would not scare easily, as he wasn't.
The Eastman memo has been “found”.

Pence has strong conviction and moral compass. Which is why he didn’t obey Trump’s request.

It’s also why Pence is attacked by Trump Republicans now.

The Eastman memo has been “found”.

Pence has strong conviction and moral compass. Which is why he didn’t obey Trump’s request.

It’s also why Pence is attacked by Trump Republicans now.

Pence does not deserve to be attacked by actual cultists. I was too young to vote in the first election, but I voted for Trump in 2020. I'm not a zealot, but I'm not an idiot either. I know a fake story when I see one. Jan. 6 was a protest that got out of control and turned into a riot, plain and simple. Trump didn't plan it, nor did he order it.

Neither would Pence. He's the left's hero.
I guess someone that sticks up for American democracy should be considered a hero, no?

Pence effectively ended his career in Republican politics by doing so. Not a good reflection of the state of the GOP.

Pence does not deserve to be attacked by actual cultists. I was too young to vote in the first election, but I voted for Trump in 2020. I'm not a zealot, but I'm not an idiot either. I know a fake story when I see one. Jan. 6 was a protest that got out of control and turned into a riot, plain and simple. Trump didn't plan it, nor did he order it.
The riot was not the part I’m worried about. It was violent, destructive and inspired by Trump’s rhetoric.

But not likely to have any meaningful impact.

Trump’s machinations to alter the outcome of the election. That is what I worry about. Especially because the Trump supporters cannot bring themselves to denounce it.

The riot was not the part I’m worried about. It was violent, destructive and inspired by Trump’s rhetoric.

But not likely to have any meaningful impact.

Trump’s machinations to alter the outcome of the election. That is what I worry about. Especially because the Trump supporters cannot bring themselves to denounce it.

Because he DIDN'T order it! He said "peacefully and patriotically protest". Not to storm the capitol.

These people think they're at war with evil, they think they're saving America from the commies and the brown people from the south. They'll do anything.
You are describing yourself and your attitude toward trump supporters

That’s from Trump’s speech on Jan 6th. Didn’t you know that?

I didn't watch the speech, and Trump never mentioned the Eastman opinion, at least in that section of the speech.

His actual plan was to have Pence throw out votes so Trump could be re-elected. Pence was refusing. The mob might have been some kind of attempt at coercion.

But the real coup attempt was trying to overrule the electoral college.

Wasn't Trump already acquitted on that? And is wasn't even close.

I didn't watch the speech, and Trump never mentioned the Eastman opinion, at least in that section of the speech.

And what do you think he’s talking about? Because he’s clearly talking about what John Eastman wants Pence to do that result in Trump winning the election.

Don’t be a dupe. You know exactly what he’s talking about.

1639967953799.png

And what do you think he’s talking about? Because he’s clearly talking about what John Eastman wants Pence to do that result in Trump winning the election.

Don’t be a dupe. You know exactly what he’s talking about.

View attachment 577622

I know what your assumptions are, BTW wasn't Trump already exonerated on this BS in the second impeachment trial? And the FBI said there was no insurrection, when are you commie freaks gonna quit beating this dead horse?

Cali is bleeding population. For the first time in its history it has lost population.

The PRODUCERS are leaving.

The WORKERS are leaving.

It takes a special kind of stupid to witness that and ignore it.

Hello stupid.....
Lol
They did during covid and now thry are back in droves. I'm in real estate that's a very good indicator on what's going. Is booming like never before. Your wish is evaporating.

Forum List

Back