Generals warn of civil war in 2024

Nah. You're just going to live in ignorance because you can't handle admitting what you support.

Trump on Jan 6th:
And I'll tell you. Thank you very much, John. Fantastic job. I watched. That's a tough act to follow, those two. John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, "What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution."

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

That doesn't support your claim from post 20.

That doesn't support your claim from post 20.

Oh it does, if you're well informed.

Who is John?

John Eastman.

This was his plan. See the memo here:

"At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected."

Oh it does, if you're well informed.

Who is John?

John Eastman.

This was his plan. See the memo here:

"At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected."

What you fail to understand is Eastman didn't go into all that in his brief speech on the 6th. He spoke mostly about the voting machines and the States should look into them. So you still haven't supported your claim in post 20.

What you fail to understand is Eastman didn't go into all that in his brief speech on the 6th. He spoke mostly about the voting machines and the States should look into them. So you still haven't supported your claim in post 20.

The Eastman memo supports my claim. Trump wanted to keep it secret.

Turns out people don’t want he public to know about their intent to end democratic election.

You’re going to ignore the documents though. You’re going to ignore what they wanted Pence to do. You’re going to keep making lame excuses like what Eastman said in his speech (as if that changes their desired strategy).

Three retired US generals warned Friday that America's divided military could fuel a new civil war if there's another coup attempt after the 2024 election because 'more than 1 in 10 of those charged in January 6 attacks had a service record'.
Former Army Major Gen Paul Eaton, former Brigadier Gen Steven Anderson and former Army Major Gen Antonio Taguba made the worrisome claim in a column for The Washington Post.
'As we approach the first anniversary of the deadly insurrection at the US Capitol, we - all of us former senior military officials - are increasingly concerned about the aftermath of the 2024 presidential election and the potential for lethal chaos inside our military, which would put all Americans at severe risk,' the generals penned.
In such a polarized political atmosphere, 'with loyalties split,' the generals observed that 'some might follow orders from the rightful commander in chief, while others might follow the Trumpian loser'.

Comment:
Obviously Pelosi is using these Generals for scaremongering propaganda.
When they use Wokydopy terms like "Trumpian loser" we know that they are just Democrat pons.
"deadly insurrection"? the only person killed was an unarmed protester.
Remember when the Left Wingers used to believe that shooting unarmed protesters was a huge violation of civil rights and a major government crime?
Pelosi's propaganda mill is making loud clunking noises.
Perhaps they are setting the stage to accuse anyone who expresses doubts about the legitimacy of the election as being an "insurrectionist"
The coup happened in 2020.

The Democrats, in collusion with the Permastate, wish to make the results of the 2020 coup permanent.

Good morning, banana republic! :)

I predict there will be blood if these leftist assholes try the same shit they've been getting away with for five years. ENOUGH!
Liberals, not the left.

Confusing the two is like thinking the Nazis were Jews.

Last edited:
If one have read history books enough, you can easily spot the ingredients for a civil war in the US. It can happen any time, given the people that both camps put in charge, they are expediting the clash. The only way to avoid it is to break down the US, the union as is ain't working anymore and won't. California is years ahead of most red states in every aspects, that's like Germany compared to Albania or Burkina Faso.

If one have read history books enough, you can easily spot the ingredients for a civil war in the US. It can happen any time, given the people that both camps put in charge, they are expediting the clash. The only way to avoid it is to break down the US, the union as is ain't working anymore and won't. California is years ahead of most red states in every aspects, that's like Germany compared to Albania or Burkina Faso.
actually we should kick CA out of the union

The Eastman memo supports my claim. Trump wanted to keep it secret.

Turns out people don’t want he public to know about their intent to end democratic election.

You’re going to ignore the documents though. You’re going to ignore what they wanted Pence to do. You’re going to keep making lame excuses like what Eastman said in his speech (as if that changes their desired strategy).

No one, except a very few, were even aware of that memo on the 6th. Also I guess Pence being a lawyer himself rejected Eastman's legal opinion. But what I find most curious is why you didn't put the words you attributed to Trump wasn't put in quotes.

Last edited:

Yeah, you got to love those shit covered sidewalks in CA. LMAO Is that what you call being years ahead?

No one, except a very few, were even aware of that memo on the 6th. Also I guess Pence being a lawyer himself rejected Eastman's legal opinion. But what I find most curious is why you didn't put the words you attributed to Trump wasn't put in quotes.

I agree! Only a very few were aware of the memo. Just the few in Trump’s inner circle as they tried to persuade Pence to act for their cause.

You know, the few that matter.

And now that we are shining sunlight they’re acting as one would expect.

actually we should kick CA out of the union
Do it...you have to come up with the deficit that will create and also pay more for food, electronic goods, entertainment and other stuff.
You have no idea what California does for the US now do you? most innovative technologies come from CA.

Yeah, you got to love those shit covered sidewalks in CA. LMAO Is that what you call being years ahead?

I just walked for 1 hour the other day havent seen any. Most of the homeless here couldn't get help in other god loving states so they came here to receive help.

Do it...you have to come up with the deficit that will create and also pay more for food, electronic goods, entertainment and other stuff.
You have no idea what California does for the US now do you? most innovative technologies come from CA.
Tesla is in TX. CA also takes more from the US treasury than it adds. The US would do very well without CA, but CA would die without the US.

I agree! Only a very few were aware of the memo. Just the few in Trump’s inner circle as they tried to persuade Pence to act for their cause.

You know, the few that matter.

And now that we are shining sunlight they’re acting as one would expect.

I don't blame him, I wasn't involved with the 6th and was in TX, but if I were called up to that dog and pony show palousey is putting on, I would take the 5th as well. It prevents you from having to say anything and they can't hold you in contempt for exercising your constitutional rights. Also it's not illegal to issue a legal opinion.

Forum List

Back