General Observation: Anti-Trump,Anti-American,et.al. are generally more violence prone.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
On this forum at least there seems to be more comments from the Anti-Trump, Anti-American crowd that have some type of hatred, violence and over all destructive aspect.

In the latest case with Peter Fonda for example,
Did Peter Fonda Suggest That Barron Trump Should Be Kidnapped?
The actor has apologized for saying Donald Trump's 12-year-old son should be put in "a cage with pedophiles" as a protest against the president's immigration policy.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/peter-fonda-barron-trump/

Really a violent response.

Antifa Website Calls for Violence Against Trump Supporters
Evergreen State College, in Olympia, Washington, has recently been under siege by Antifa protesters, forcing the state school to move its graduation off campus.

Just days ago, Antifa "black bloc" activists clashed with a pro-Trump group which organized a free speech rally in Olympia and then walked to campus. The rally's organizer said he was pepper-sprayed and left bloodied by the angry mob and some rally-goers found their vehicle tires slashed.

An Antifa protester was arrested in Pennsylvania last week for allegedly using a flagpole with a nail on top to stab a police horse.

Other Antifa protesters were accused of using bike locks to attack opponents in Berkeley last month.
Antifa Website Calls for Violence Against Trump Supporters

But probably the most egregious act is from Google. YUP!
In attempting to find specific examples of violence against Trump et.al. I did this search:
"violent acts against Trump staff, supporters"
Below is a screen shot of the results.
NOTHING! But plenty of examples stating Trump encouraging violence, etc.
Isn't Google and the MSM doing everything possible to continue violence, division?
8,670,000 results...
"Trump's endorsement of violence..." Vox
and so on....
But NOTHING in the first page describing Fonda, Griffin, Depp, DeNiro ,etc. and their truly violent statements?
I truly thought those liberals used this sign as their guidance...

Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 12.09.00 PM.png

violencetrump.png

Leftists have always used violence to acquire and maintain power. That's why they're so determined to disarm the population.

You don't seriously believe it has anything to do with "public safety" do you?

Well. The new libtard creed is if you tell a lie you deserve what happens to you. Right?

OP is engaged in selective and biased reading. Let's move on.

Ask her then..

Maxine Waters orders MORE public harassment of Trump aides: ‘God is on OUR side!’
Maxine Waters wants more people to harass Trump administration officials in public spaces.
The California Congresswoman went on a shouting rampage during a toy drive outside the Wilshire Federal Building on Saturday.
After claiming Trump is”sacrificing our children,” referring to the illegal immigrant kids separated from their “parents” near the border, Waters again called for the president’s impeachment, triggering loud applause from the baying mob.
“History will record while he tried to step on all of us, we kicked him in his rear and step on him,” she yelled, whipping up the crowd.

“If you think we’re rallying now, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet,” she warned.

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” she continued as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.
Maxine Waters orders MORE public harassment of Trump aides: 'God is on OUR side!' - The American Mirror

Truly class is showing itself and JakeStarkey evidently supports every violent action taken. I'm surprised as I always figured him for something quite different!

"violent acts against Trump staff, supporters"
I did a search at BING.com for the above and notice the difference. Far fewer results and far fewer in the first page that make Trump the bad guy!
Amazing the difference... between the Google results and the Bing. Makes me think I'm changing my searches from Google to BING.

Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 2.15.30 PM.png

I guess you better not fuck with us
Appreciate your validation of your violent tendencies. Also you are doing well in showing the level of intelligence of the Anti-American personality.
The anti-American Alt Right tried to attack real America at Charlottesville and got run out of town. You really should not be threatening no one, home boys.

Forum List

Back