General Michael Flynn's interview on Tucker Carlson Today

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

General Michael Flynn's interview on Tucker Carlson Today​

I normally don’t watch interviews like this but I’m glad I did. The Flynn interview was astounding and informative.
No wonder Obama and his lackeys went after Gen. Flynn.
Comey framed Flynn on orders from Obama.
They were scared of Flynn and rightly so. Had he advised Trump a lot of people would have not been working in the Federal gov't.
Gen Flynn exposed at least one thing that got him gone and why they got President Trump gone.
The two of them were going to not only flip over the apple cart, it would appear they were going to smash it into pieces.
Lots of control, money, access and influence being lost in that process.

I normally don’t watch interviews like this but I’m glad I did. The Flynn interview was astounding and informative.
They were scared of Flynn and rightly so. Had he advised Trump a lot of people would have not been working in the Federal gov't.
Gen Flynn exposed at least one thing that got him gone and why they got President Trump gone.
The two of them were going to not only flip over the apple cart, it would appear they were going to smash it into pieces.

Trump's DOJ prosecuted Flynn.

What?

I thought Trump hired "the best people".

Can't wait to hear your excuse for why he consistently hired liberals.

C'mon...lets hear the rationalization...
Trump had to take in some from the swamp. He was fought on with tooth and nail by many people. He was being destroyed before he even took office. Few politicians go after the unelected power elite in D.C.

At 43 minutes in, Flynn is whining about China's so called influence on government, education, Hollywood, media and real estate. Meanwhile ZOG has occupied those specialties for over century. Flynn is deep state but to a lessor degree than the "17" intelligence agencies and the entire State Department zionists. Tucker is brilliant and informative, but attacking China instead of ZOG is silly. Trump was deep state also obviously.

Last edited:
Says you...still did better than your fake China stooge.
All of that is factual...

he ran through cabinet officers at a prolific rate after saying "I hire the best people". Getting back to your absurd contention that he didn't pick his own cabinet officials...tell us...who did pick these people and why did your blob listen to them?

Assuming everything he said was the truth.....

Forum List

Back