General Mark Milley Still Silent After Marines Used in Biden Speech Attacking ‘MAGA Republicans’

Church was burned by rioters.
The people cleared from Lafayette Park were not the same people who did it.
:)
Sure they were …they were throwing projectiles at the police. Throw shit at police expect to get pepper sprayed.

You mean the rioters that were setting fires to historical buildings. Umm yeah the police should just let them burn that shit down. How dumb are you?
Not dumb enough to call others dumb just for the laugh of it, as you do.

The clearing of protestors was not on the same day as the burning of the church.

The Atlantic is one thing, if you do not wish to believe it. The others, especially the ForeignPolicy.

Were Trumps peers at High school telling the truth or not? Of course you would not know . Was his father disrespectful of the Military and did not want his sons to enlist?

Did you know that Trump's grandfather left Germany, his birthplace, before his 18th birthday so that he would not have to enlist in the German army? And when he wanted to return with wife and two children, they saw how he left and did not allow them to stay?

It runs in the family.
Trump's past family and current family has had White privilege. They have and can utilize it how ever they want in their best interests. I use it all the time. It's a beautiful feeling.

Not dumb enough to call others dumb just for the laugh of it, as you do.

The clearing of protestors was not on the same day as the burning of the church.
Same protesters different day. They were rioting. They rioted for many days on end.

You mean the rioters that were setting fires to historical buildings. Umm yeah the police should just let them burn that shit down. How dumb are you?

Yep. And tried to storm the White House grounds which forced the Secret Service to remove the President and family members to a secure bunker.

Notice hot the MSM, Democrats, and all leftoids had no problem with the attempt to gain entry into the White House while Secret Service agents were sent to the hospital defending the perimeter.

Trump's past family and current family has had White privilege. They have and can utilize it how ever they want in their best interests. I use it all the time. It's a beautiful feeling.
Macho crap.

That kind of crap kept Trump's grandfather from being able to go back to his homeland, Germany, because he did not want to enlist in the Military and left the country before he became 18.

"White" privilege. Germany's privilege to kick him out.

Not the same protest. Lafayette Park. Peaceful protesters dispersed so that he could walk to the church.

Never happened.

And they weren't peaceful, they were throwing rocks and water bottles at the Park Police. They received several orders to disperse and refused so they were made to move. The Secret Service had ordered a new perimeter fence to be installed.

Was Milley the one that spoke to Russia or China about Trump having the Nuke codes telling them that he wouldn't let that happen. He's already a damn traitor. Every damn leftist on Capitol hill is.

Let's don't forget. EV. ER.

Maybe that's an answer to one of the questions I keep asking and no one answers ---- Biden had the Marines there to show MAGA Republicans like me that he'll send the Marines out to kill us.

I agree with the substance of Biden's speech, but there was admittedly a better way to do it.
It was an illegal use of the office of POTUS in a blatant partisan campaign event. That is impeachable malfeasance. He got away with it in Ukraine while he was VP (so far). I don't think they'll let this one slide. We are keeping score for after the midterms.

milleyknuttjoblolajakjhkdjh.jpeg

Forum List

Back