Geico owned by Warren Buffet, a flaming liberal, thinks this of black people. Blacks are you offended, or is it okay to think of you like an idiot...

Tag Team Helps With Dessert - GEICO Insurance - YouTube

When i saw this commercial , i thought what a racist thing to put up, that blacks are such idiots. Or am i just using my "white privilege" trying to understand how black people really are in the United States?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Warren Fricking Buffet spends his time writing commercial scripts.

How is this "racist" anyway? Explain.

Oh and in answer to the OP question ---- the latter.
Prog controlled TV will show pure rednecks in the sticks and everyone laughs. But will never ever show African Americans in the inner cities on TV reality shows. Buffoonery is not allowed with a dangerous side to it with true reality.

I don't know what kind of hallucinogens you're snorting these daze but TV did not exist at the same time as "Progs". Not even radio had got started yet.

When i saw this commercial , i thought what a racist thing to put up, that blacks are such idiots. Or am i just using my "white privilege" trying to understand how black people really are in the United States?

Okay, let's look at the commercial.

You have the middle aged couple who were probably young when Tag Team was popular back in the 1990's. (It was the 1990's, none of it made sense). And they are dancing to this music while their teenage daughter is clearly embarrassed by the whole thing.

I thought the commercial was cute and funny, just like all the other ones in the same vein, where they get celebrities to tell them to buy insurance.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You call that music? Tribalism and gyrating isnt music...

What is this conservative disease where you all forget what you were like when you were young and half the music you liked was kind of crap in retrospect?
Anything to find a reason to post up some racism. Our names, our hair, the food we eath, and music. Anything.

But since that was not the only black music in the 1990's....

Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype

What is this conservative disease where you all forget what you were like when you were young and half the music you liked was kind of crap in retrospect?
Anything to find a reason to post up some racism. Our names, our hair, the food we eath, and music. Anything.

All i ever see from cRap is the degredation of women and the constant whining about being victims, yet these cRappers make millions of dollars in such a racist country. Just doesnt add up, but only stupid twits would believe the "systemic" racist bullshit, that is pushed by the Marxists.....

There was nothing racist about that video. You're just a racist trying to make up racism because Warren Buffett is a democrat.

Here's another Geico commercial

Oh, okay, i was just wondering if blacks were as stupid as they were shown in that video. Thanks for confirming it.

Man. You're all kind of triggered at our music. :laugh:

Everyone calls it music. Thats why white women and white children love it.

• Thanks

They certainly love to copy us though. Isnt that weird?

• Love

They certainly love to copy us though. Isnt that weird?

Yes they do. There is a history of it.

Little Richard - Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On - It's Little Richard 1963

Jerry Lee Lewis -Whole Lotta Shakin Going On (Live 1964)

Really? You think this commercial is offensive? :heehee:
I think it shows black folks who act like Americant niggaz.
Thinking isnt your strong suit. Stick to picking hair lice. Stay in your lane.

• Love

Forum List

Back