Gee wonder why theres so many Good boys got dead

I've never seen a black fight one on one outside the ring. They don't do it. If your wife smacked a white chick, it's because she had backup. Probably you.
I've beat plenty of white peoples asses by myself. I didnt know my wife when this happened. My wife did this when she was 17 and lived in a predominantly white very affluent community. Black people dont play soccer in the ghetto where I came from. She had not one other Black girl in the entire league let alone on her team. Her parents just taught her right. She knew she was Black unlike some of the uncle toms that are raised in similar environments.

Again your incompetence with the language shows.

You said you were proud of her when she did it, which means you were there. Go back to school, criminal.

Your reading comprehension is effected by the crack. I never said "when she did it". Try again crack whore.

You don't even know what you say. Because you're an illiterate loser.

You dont even know what I said because you are an illiterate reader. Hence your terrible sentence. structure. :laugh:

What kind of damn sentence is this?

"You don't even know what you say. Because you're an illiterate loser."

I've never seen a black fight one on one outside the ring. They don't do it. If your wife smacked a white chick, it's because she had backup. Probably you.
I've beat plenty of white peoples asses by myself. I didnt know my wife when this happened. My wife did this when she was 17 and lived in a predominantly white very affluent community. Black people dont play soccer in the ghetto where I came from. She had not one other Black girl in the entire league let alone on her team. Her parents just taught her right. She knew she was Black unlike some of the uncle toms that are raised in similar environments.

You said you were proud of her when she did it, which means you were there. Go back to school, criminal.

Your reading comprehension is effected by the crack. I never said "when she did it". Try again crack whore.

You dont even know what I said because you are an illiterate reader. Hence your terrible sentence. structure. :laugh:

Omg.

You are an illiterate loser. You really don't know what you're saying, or what you're doing. And nobody else knows either, because you don't speak or write the language intelligently.

This isn't the first time you've heard this dear.

You are an illiterate loser. You really don't know what you're saying, or what you're doing. And nobody else knows either, because you don't speak or write the language intelligently.

You keep telling me that but everyone else understands me. I think youre just mad because you claimed I said something which highlighted your inability to read the english language you were born to.

You keep telling me that but everyone else understands me. I think youre just mad because you claimed I said something which highlighted your inability to read the english language you were born to.

I'm not the only one who tells you that, schlep. Everybody recognizes what an ignoramus you are, and how you butcher the language.

I'm not the only one who tells you that, schlep. Everybody recognizes what an ignoramus you are, and how you butcher the language.
Only you and the other people I have hurt on this forum tell me that. i know you are lying because everyone else understands me just fine and you continue to converse with me. If you didnt understand what I was writing then how are you able to respond? Did you find the quote that says what you claimed I wrote? No? Exactly.
laugh.gif

Only you and the other people I have hurt on this forum tell me that. i know you are lying because everyone else understands me just fine and you continue to converse with me. If you didnt understand what I was writing then how are you able to respond? Did you find the quote that says what you claimed I wrote? No? Exactly.
laugh.gif

Lol.

You're an idiot.

So to sum up racial harmony is inconsequential and not a worthwhile goal. black hate good and to be understood even though they tell you its not possible white hate bad and give us money but that wont end the hate ............. so what did Martin Luther waste his time on

laugh.gif

Lol.

You're an idiot.
Youre a bigger idiot. No wonder you cant find the quote you claim I said.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back