Gee....I Hate To Rub It In, But.....

But al gore is making millions in laws that he got passed b/c of his claims

gore is the greatest con man of all times, half the people he's ripping off cheer for him and shout down the other half that call him a con man.

no amount of facts, proof, evidence, polar bear attacks, will dissuade them from being ripped off some more with smiles on their faces asking him if he'd like more of their hard earned money.

"gore is the greatest con man of all times,"

Hmmm......

This is a toughie, T.T......

I'd put him in the "Pantheon of Low-Life Con Men'......
But...'greatest'?

Alinsky
Obama
Clinton (pick one)
Karl Mark
....so many candidates, so little time.....
alinsky - not in als league
obama - soros sock puppet
bill - mmkay, but he's more media whore than outright conman
hill - best liar the world has ever seen, the teflon don is shocked at how good she is at getting away with crime.
marx - pfft, telling children what they want to hear isn't the same as conning grown ups.

seriously, al conned the whole world, The UN helps put money in his pocket

You're making this a tough decision......

I think I'll have to watch the "Pantheon of Low-Life Con Men' Convention and see who has the most delegates.
And everyone that attends got a ticket from a guy they know....

Oh look, the cultists have gotten their marching orders, hence the multiple threads. The talking points go out, and the parrots run to parrot them. Good cultists. PC here couldn't even be bothered to check that the previous top thread in the Environment folder was this same topic. When she's in a parroting frenzy, she can't be bothered with such basic courtesy.

An inconvenient review: After 10 years Al Gore’s film is still alarmingly inaccurate

The debunkings of that political hit piece are over there, and PC should go to explain why she so willingly parroted such PartyPropaganda. What mental defect makes all deniers such easy marks for such lame shilling?

I should also point out how such threads invoke the Gore Rule. That is, whoever brings up Gore first admits to being a political cultist, and therefore forfeits the discussion for their own side. Those who can talk about science, do. Gore isn't a scientist, so the rational people don't care about him. Denier cultists, alas, can't talk about the science, being how every bit of the science contradicts their kook ravings. But cults need enemies to demonize to survive, and the TheParty has designated Gore to be one of the OfficialEnemiesOfTheState. Very Soviet/Alinsky of them, which is why PC specializes in the tactic.

Nice talking points from a loyal sheeple. I note that you didn't address the fact that the settled science predictions have turned out to be false.

gore is the greatest con man of all times, half the people he's ripping off cheer for him and shout down the other half that call him a con man.

no amount of facts, proof, evidence, polar bear attacks, will dissuade them from being ripped off some more with smiles on their faces asking him if he'd like more of their hard earned money.

Conned a whole lot of people..........and I have to say I give him credit. Smart guy......figured out how to get back at the system after being publically humiliated after the election and sure as hell did a good job!!
And we all knew it was about revenge, nothing in his life spoke of a man that gave a fuck about the world, nothing.

"...and we all knew it was about revenge,..."

Which do you think hurt Gore more.....that he couldn't carry his own state....

...or this:
"Last Sunday, The Washington Post reproduced Mr. Gore's Harvard transcript as well as his grades and scores at the elite St. Albans high school and later at Vanderbilt University's divinity and law schools. In a word, the transcripts reveal that Mr. Gore's post-secondary academic performance was rather dismal, particularly in the field of science.

Now, admittedly, education is a lifelong process, and Mr. Gore may well have learned a thing or two since he dropped out of Vanderbilt twice. It is well-worth noting, however, that throughout middle-age, Mr. Gore has shown unmistakable signs of being a slow learner still. After all, it did take him three decades to understand the health consequences of smoking, a period during which Mr. Gore received thousands of dollars in contributions from tobacco companies and the Gore family farm profitably grew tobacco as a cash crop. Still, all caveats aside, Mr. Gore's grades do offer a tantalizing peek at his formal economic and scientific education."
The education of Al Gore

7. Of course, none of the revelations about the Global Warming scam erased the sort of Liberal indoctrination, which, we have seen, tends to be indelible.

And they become irate when any doubt their closely held anticipations of crises....reality doesn't enter into their calculations.

All that matters is that you agree with them.....or else.

When Sarah Palin has the audacity to note '...something is being fed (to the public) from the scientific community....inconsistent data..."

And, of course, earlier in the thread that "inconsistent data" was clearly on display. No matter, everyone must march like the Lock-Step Liberals.....or else!!!

Well....Jimmy Kimmel, out to burnish his Liberal creds, put on a whole monologue, which included lots of scientists, and vulgarity.

"We're not f***ing with you. This was the message repeated quite a few times by various scientists (and a small child) onABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Monday night.

He added: "The idea that she knows more than 97 percent of scientists is offensive." Jimmy Kimmel roasts Sarah Palin for climate change skepticism

So....if they could.....would Liberals have 're-education' centers for their opponents??

You betcha'!!!!!

Conned a whole lot of people..........and I have to say I give him credit. Smart guy......figured out how to get back at the system after being publically humiliated after the election and sure as hell did a good job!!
And we all knew it was about revenge, nothing in his life spoke of a man that gave a fuck about the world, nothing.

"...and we all knew it was about revenge,..."

Which do you think hurt Gore more.....that he couldn't carry his own state....

...or this:
"Last Sunday, The Washington Post reproduced Mr. Gore's Harvard transcript as well as his grades and scores at the elite St. Albans high school and later at Vanderbilt University's divinity and law schools. In a word, the transcripts reveal that Mr. Gore's post-secondary academic performance was rather dismal, particularly in the field of science.

Now, admittedly, education is a lifelong process, and Mr. Gore may well have learned a thing or two since he dropped out of Vanderbilt twice. It is well-worth noting, however, that throughout middle-age, Mr. Gore has shown unmistakable signs of being a slow learner still. After all, it did take him three decades to understand the health consequences of smoking, a period during which Mr. Gore received thousands of dollars in contributions from tobacco companies and the Gore family farm profitably grew tobacco as a cash crop. Still, all caveats aside, Mr. Gore's grades do offer a tantalizing peek at his formal economic and scientific education."
The education of Al Gore
doesn't matter when you are rubbing billions on the sore spots.

seriously, if there was justice in this world whore would be a walking smited by now.

8. The significance of 'Global Warming' goes beyond the scam artists out to make a buck on the gullibility of Democrat voters, and Liberals who largely buy into the hand-wringing movement....

...it represents the modus operandi of Leftist, big government activists in general.

The left lives on crisis, vulnerability, and victimology. And that explains Global Warming: it is a crisis that will destroy the earth, we are told.....a crisis that requires that we turn over all power to international governance that will dictate everything from what light bulbs you use, to the efficiency of your toilet.

Or we'll all die!!!

9. Insight into the heart of the problem was provided in the book, “As We Go Marching,” by John T. Flynn. I would call Flynn a journalist, except for the disrepute the name carries with it today. Instead, I call Flynn a seer. See if this passage from his book doesn't explain Gore and the warmists....

“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.” John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

BTW, Flynn wrote this in 1944.

Honestly, I support global warming.

Every week I buy a gallon of gas, dump it into a plastic bowl and set it on fire.

It's still fucking cold where I live, but by gawd, I'm doing my part.!

Every week I buy a gallon of gas, dump it into a plastic bowl and set it on fire.

....since you brought it up....the conclusion of my research proves that snow causes global warming!
  1. And....my solution: i've been throwing aspirins into the toilet to decrease the Earth's fever.

....since you brought it up....the conclusion of my research proves that snow causes global warming!
  1. And....my solution: i've been throwing aspirins into the toilet to decrease the Earth's fever.
DAMMIT, It's Cold in PA.

Cut That Out!

ok, that tears it, chainsaw meats tree, tonight, and it aint going to be pretty

... look at what happened to global temperature after Gore’s film was released. Global temperatures showed little to no warming trend after Gore released his film. In fact,surface temperature data showed no significant global warming for a period of about 15 years, starting in the early 2000s. Satellite-derived temperature data showed,until the recent El Niño, no statistically significant warming trend for more than 21 years.

Your list of fraudulent denier cult propaganda memes is hilarious....and completely crackpot!

This one for example, about no warming since 1998, is especially deranged....and a good example of what liars you deniers are.

Here are the actual scientific temperature graphs....please point out this supposed period of "no significant global warming", will you PoliticalChucklehead?

Global mean surface temperature change from 1880 to 2015, relative to the 19511980 mean. The black line is the annual mean and the red line is the 5-year running mean. Source: NASA GISS.

Temperature anomalies in the updated NOAA dataset show no evidence of a slowdown in the rate of warming post 1998. This chart shows the effect of all the homogenization corrections NOAA have made over the years, compared to the raw data.[1] The effect of these corrections is to raise global temperatures pre 1940, and thus reduce the rate of warming over the past century compared to the rate shown by the raw data.[2][3]
(source)

nothing has come true

nothing at fucking all

ice still there
polar bears still there
snow caps still there
no super storms coming all the fucking time

no doom
no gloom

science fail, money out the ass pro win

And then USGS is wiping their climate claims of an ICE FREE glacier-less world by 2030.. Because they have been growing since 2005 all over the US...

USGS appears to be removing its websites claiming all glaciers will be melted from Glacier National Park by 2030
Gee, I hate to rub it in, but you and PC are still fucking stupid.

Updated: USGS appears to be removing its websites claiming all glaciers will be melted from Glacier National Park by 2030

Update: Glacier Park’s ‘Gone by 2030’ Web Pages are Still Up; They Are Sticking to Their Guns

by Roger I. Roots

Yesterday, May 5, 2016, I posted and promoted a story indicating that the USGS (U.S. Geological Survey) appears to be removing webpages claiming that all glaciers will have melted away from Glacier National Park by the year 2030–just 14 years from now.

I have since been informed that the USGS has recently relocated their climate-change-oriented sites, and that this relocation occurred recently enough that search engines were not finding them.

Didn't even bother to read your own link.

nothing has come true....nothing at fucking all
On the contrary, you pathetic and very demented denier cult troll, everything the climate scientists predicted is, in fact, coming true. Rapidly rising temperatures, rising sea levels, disappearing ice, more extreme weather, etc., etc..

Climate Science Predictions Prove Too Conservative
Checking 20 years worth of projections shows that the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has consistently underestimated the pace and impacts of global warming.
Scientific American
December 6, 2012

20 years on, climate change projections have come true
The Conversation - Academic rigor, journalistic flair
December 9, 2012

Global warming predictions prove accurate
Analysis of climate change modelling for past 15 years reveal accurate forecasts of rising global temperatures
The Guardian
Duncan Clark
27 March 2013

Well, it’s been a decade and, yes, there’s still snow on Kilimanjaro year-round..... preliminary findings show that the ice is nowhere near melting,” Imani Kikoti, an ecologist at Mount Kilimanjaro National Park,told eturbonews.com.

kilimanjaro93-00.jpg

preliminary findings show that the ice is nowhere near melting,”
o_O

88,000 people evacuated from Fort MacMurray, Alberta, and more being evacuated from surrounding communities as we post.

fort-mcmurray-fire.jpg

Fort McMurray fire: Evacuees try to outrun inferno -- again

The raging wildfire in Fort McMurray, Alberta, raced toward his home, swallowing everything in its path.

"We had next to no warning," the 27-year-old said. "I was able to grab some clothes, toiletries, a hard drive and laptop, passport and my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu belt."

Spring escaped just in time. His entire neighborhood of over 100 homes burned to the ground.

"Absolutely everything was leveled," he said. The only things left standing: burnt trees, a light post and a few chimneys.

But Spring doesn't have time to think about losing his home. He's also the safety and operations director at Phoenix Heli-Flight, which is busy evacuating hospital patients and helping firefighters by dropping water from the sky.

"It's not difficult at all to keep working and not think of it," he said. "Just knowing that everything we lost is replaceable is comforting."

1,600 homes destroyed

The mammoth inferno, which started Sunday, has torched at least 1,600 homes, Alberta Premier Rachel Notley said.

It's also scorched more than 100 square kilometers (39 square miles) of land -- twice the size of Manhattan.

Authorities ordered more than 88,000 people to evacuate -- including the entire city of Fort McMurray.

But not everyone would leave, Spring said.

"We took a lot of women and children" in helicopters, he said. "A lot of the husbands, they wanted to stay. ... A lot of them built their houses themselves. That's the spirit up here."

If the fire got too close, they reasoned, the men would try to flee on their boats on the Clearwater River, Spring said.

On the run again

But many who heeded the evacuation orders had to flee a second time as the unpredictable fire headed toward an emergency shelter in Anzac.

This bozo was asked a year ago to provide the forum with ONE SINGLE LINK displaying where the "consensus science" is mattering in the real world?

It's quite possible skook asked for such a thing. However, given how nobody reads his beta-male whining, nobody noticed.

Still waiting.............. ( but we sure get a lot of my head is exploding emotional rants)

Poor skook, so desperate again for attention from the alphas.

Here skook, let me show you where it's mattering.

ChoDfYuVIAAI7bj.jpg

63-30. Ouch. This issue is going to ream the Republicans. No, it's not the only issue, or the most important issue, but it is an issue where the voters overwhelmingly favor the Democratic position. Hence, it will probably be enough to decide some close elections. It might even be the thing that gives Democrats control of the senate. Thanks, skook! You're coming through for us again.

We are talking textbook feminine male who never spent a moment in his life competing at anything. You can spot them a thousand miles away in their delivery ( then you have the fagotty cat avatar.............duh)

I sometimes hesitate to abuse the members of my homo-stalker pack like I just did, given how much they seem to enjoy it. However, I find that such a virtual spanking keeps them smiling and satisfied for a while, and that keeps them quiet, so it's worth the trouble.

no gloom
no doom

Nothing that pulled billions from the free market came true.

your petty list wouldn't have gotten a donation from green peace.
Debunked in post #33.

Then stupidly repeated by TwoThumbsUpHisButt, in true denier cultist fashion.

nothing has come true

nothing at fucking all

ice still there
polar bears still there
snow caps still there
no super storms coming all the fucking time

no doom
no gloom

science fail, money out the ass pro win

And here we are in New York and its almost mid-May and folks around here walking around today with heavy hoodies on.......just a smidge above having to use the nut sack warmers.:coffee:

Forum List

Back